Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Need UKP Blackpool help!  (Read 1450 times)

Offline NottsNylonLuvr

My Blackpool trip is fast approaching & I'm yet to secure a decent booking  :scare:

Got a reply from Samantha after an email saying the date I requested is fine & to ring. External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Got AW feedback but very few pics in PG.

Thoughts?

Planning a couple of back ups just in case.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only  (also had a reply to call)

Last resort will be Thai Paradise External Link/Members Only

REALLY need some help here guys.  :cry:

Offline george r

I have seen your first back up girl a few times yrs ago, nikki/nikita she has huge nipples which are a lot bigger than in her pics, speaks broken English, fuck me darling is understandable though !! she is well worth seeing, I got full on kissing owo and cim but as soon as the spunk goes in her mouth she runs into the bathroom asap, she has moved quite a few times over the yrs.

nuts4you

Hi Notts, i,ve been banging Angel for the last 2 yrs,a good shag, PM me if you need any info, Nuts  ;)

Offline Blackpool Rock

I have seen your first back up girl a few times yrs ago, nikki/nikita she has huge nipples which are a lot bigger than in her pics, speaks broken English, fuck me darling is understandable though !! she is well worth seeing, I got full on kissing owo and cim but as soon as the spunk goes in her mouth she runs into the bathroom asap, she has moved quite a few times over the yrs.
George did she used to be at Thai Paradise about 10 years ago?

Offline Blackpool Rock

Hi Notts, i,ve been banging Angel for the last 2 yrs,a good shag, PM me if you need any info, Nuts  ;)
Been tempted by Angel quite a few times but the lack of feedback put me off and just not sure by her photos alone, is she really worth a punt for a picky twat like me?

nuts4you

Have a dabble Blackpool, she,s a good fuck. PM me if you want her number,not the a/wank one  ;)

Offline george r

George did she used to be at Thai Paradise about 10 years ago?

not that I know off she has always been indie, but I have only known her about 8 or 9 yrs .

Offline Denhamhoop

My advice would be too get on the train to Manchester lots of quality girls at VFM prices just an hour away

PhoebePretty

I'm new in town, but haven't yet got my AW account set up. However, I do have an ad on UKAdultzone.  :)

OldAdmin

I'm new in town, but haven't yet got my AW account set up. However, I do have an ad on UKAdultzone.  :)

You can post a free advert on: External Link/Members Only