Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Patricia B, Worcester  (Read 1177 times)

9 review(s) for PatriciaB (8 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline macmate

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Cost £70
Duration 30 mins
Location Residential side street in central Worcester. Watch out for the one-way system, but free parking near by.

Another glowing report to add to Patricia's growing collection. Lack of face pictures should not put you off, she's a genuinely pretty girl and very natural looking (solid 8/10 from me). She has a stunning figure - slim with well proportioned curves, tiny waist, amazing ass, nice rack, beautifully soft hair!

Decent comms by text set the meeting up for mid-afternoon. House is in a residential terrace, little exposed but no delays getting in and didn't feel curtains were twitching. Asked for shower which was perfectly adequate. Room is set up quite nicely, but poxy Ikea bed - too low for me and kept disappearing down the gap in the mattress!

Started by lying with Patricia, she gets nice and close, lots of touching, stroking and lip kissing/light FK. Good handwork from her to get me standing to attention then very pleasant OWO with added ball licking. Not rushed, nice action. Then it's on with the condom and into cowgirl, good chance to play with her tits - nice handful and lovely nipples. Switch to doggy and you get to appreciate her wonderful figure, divine ass! Condom off, she then sucks and wanks me to a finish over her tits - managed to drown the poor girl! Left me to clean up, made a bit of small talk on exit (her English is fine), checked the clock as 30 mins door to door.

After a bit of a poor run lately I was very happy to have seen Patricia, she has restored my faith in a quality 30 minute punt.

bod666

Patricia is one of my favourites so glad you had a good time.

If she was anywhere but Worcester she'd be run ragged with that level of service. Glad she chooses the quiet life here ;)