Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: In the Weybridge area  (Read 1474 times)

Ben4454

Has been a member for a year and a half and has not generated any feedback. No number displayed. No face pictures.

I feel this one might be a timewaster but go ahead if you wish.

Quesadilla

She's very local to me but doesn't show up on my searches as she's way too old - even if not no face pics means a no for me. 
Quote from: a-level-fun's profile
I do not provide any more pictures as I have a private life. I can assure you I am good looking, just as good as my bum

In short, by her own admission she looks like an arsehole.  :lol:

Offline themaserman

Yes agreed, I emailed her today and got quite a short reply saying to book her with 24 hour notice
but no name or number, think I will avoid!

Offline HappyandLucky

£160 plus hotel fee to fuck a no face showing 46 yr old  :wacko:

onefortheboys

Offline themaserman

Thanks for that OFTB, the one in the middle has a nice rack but all a bit suspect
without any feedback

Mark Andrews

Has been a member for a year and a half and has not generated any feedback. No number displayed. No face pictures.

I feel this one might be a timewaster but go ahead if you wish.

Very much my thoughts.

The lack of reviews is what I find a little weird given how long the profile has been out there.

Offline ForrestGump

If you're prepared to travel a bit, you'll get an hour with Gena for £150, which, based on feedback from others on this site, should include a levels. She has a great rep and face pictures, too. External Link/Members Only

Alternatively, if you're prepared to head over towards Heathrow, you'll find richer pickings and probably even better value for money.

Offline themaserman

Thanks for the info Forrest, I did actually see Gina a few years ago but it was at her own house
(definitely doesn't suffer from OCD and could have been fresher 'you know where') Will go through
your reviews as there looks like some very interesting reading to be done and naughty angel
has caught my eye before for some reason
Cheers!!  :)

Offline ForrestGump

...could have been fresher 'you know where'...

Oh dear! That's not good. I'm very partial to daty so it's a deal breaker for me. I saw Gena a couple of months back in a hotel room at Tolworth. No probs with cleanliness at that time, but I'm not doubting your account of your own experience.

...naughty angel has caught my eye before for some reason...

Monica's a good punt imo, as is her flat-mate Lisa. Monica's younger and her body's in better shape, though. But Lisa's a bit more passionate and her bj is, I'd say, the better of the two.

Offline agent47

If you want to see good matures it's best to look for the one's that have tons of AW ratings and have been members for a long time. i know AW ratings don't always mean that much but your find that most of them are ex madame's or are old hat and just really enjoy what they do. She openly admits she is doing this because she lost her job. she seems like a stroppy fucker.