Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Safe Discrete Accomadation-Preston  (Read 925 times)

Yoda69

Lads, I'm looking at going up to Preston for an outcall, any suggestions on decent accomadation with no prying eyes?

lancspunter

Premier Inn Preston Central is good to go. Some WGs stay there when touring. Just off Fishergate and close to the train station. No reception desk .. just walk in and lifts to the floors. Need to be let in through security doors on each floor though.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2015, 09:05:14 pm by lancspunter »

Offline bigmc

External Link/Members Only
I've been to an in call in this one. Straight to the lift, no passing reception.
You will need to meet the girl at the lift and swipe her onto the floor but not a problem.

lancspunter

I've been to an in call in this one. Straight to the lift, no passing reception.
You will need to meet the girl at the lift and swipe her onto the floor but not a problem.
Ha .. we basically posted the same information.

Yoda69

Sweet as a lemon thanks dudes

Jay-Jay

And the Travelodge on New Hall Lane provides the same and cheaper if you book in advance. Plan B's are usually available in the flats across the road if you do your research on A/W .

Jay

Offline bigmc

Ha .. we basically posted the same information.

No replies when I started typing

Online Blackpool Rock

I've done a couple of visits to the Holiday inn just off the ringway, again walk in from the car park and bypass reception which is on a different floor, also no security or key entry at all on the floors last time I visited.

Only drawback is a lack of car park spaces if you turn up in the evening

lancspunter

So, Yoda ... basically we have collectively said that any decent hotel in Preston is ok.

Yoda69

lol.....I was considering taking a tent and pitching it in the town centre  :sarcastic:

Offline cueball

I've done an incall at the ibis, it were no problem, easy parking, anon entrance, no questions, I just went straight to her room, knocked on the door and got stuck in

Yoda69

I've done an incall at the ibis, it were no problem, easy parking, anon entrance, no questions, I just went straight to her room, knocked on the door and got stuck in

Got stuck in!.....I'm afraid to ask, lol

Offline cueball

Got stuck in!.....I'm afraid to ask, lol

Ha ha I knew when I pressed the post button there would be an answer like this ha ha

pierrot

The ibis is good, plenty of parking right next to the motorway so easy to find.
It didnt have security doors last time I used it but thats a while ago and things change.

Offline cueball

The ibis is good, plenty of parking right next to the motorway so easy to find.
It didnt have security doors last time I used it but thats a while ago and things change.

Still no security doors bud, I were there a few weeks since

lancspunter

I have only stayed at Ibis in Salford and Manchester, and both times they had a security guy on after 10pm with a clipboard checking guest names. Might be different in Preston, but worth a warning.

Offline con-a-ser

And the Travelodge on New Hall Lane provides the same and cheaper if you book in advance. Plan B's are usually available in the flats across the road if you do your research on A/W .

Jay

There are pros & cons with this place & I have stayed there a few times but a few years ago so things could have changed
Pros
Cheaper hotel
Has bar & cooked breakfast onsite (think included)
On a main road
A few WGs work in that area ie the Mill apartments next door or flats going towards town centre
Preston VIP about 50yds away so good plan B

Cons
Bad car park as two story but tight to manover inside
The prison is near by & area can be noisey of a night even heard helicopters over head
It is on the edge of what used to be thr red light district so asking for directions could end you up in hot water as easy to get lost in a area not familiar to yourself & one wrong turn puts in in RLD rather than street hotel is on (hotel key card would back up this excuse )

lancspunter

Yoda ... you have loads of excellent responses here, Now get your reviews up to date.

Yoda69

Yoda ... you have loads of excellent responses here, Now get your reviews up to date.

Lol, I'll start getting them up this week.....been 'busy' lol  ;)

Yoda69

I have only stayed at Ibis in Salford and Manchester, and both times they had a security guy on after 10pm with a clipboard checking guest names. Might be different in Preston, but worth a warning.

Thanks bud, I'll go with this one