Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: LittleEnglishChloe, Birmingham  (Read 6113 times)

Offline Juankerr

Anybody had any experience of this lovely looking lady?

External Link/Members Only

Although I have not met her I'm pretty sure this is the same Chloe that is available on a couple of days a week in Birmingham at....

It mentions on the AW profile that she is based in Selly Oak ( where Manyana is located ) and the half-hour price is the same ( £65 ) I have noticed that the Manyana Twitter feed has her in Birmingham on the same days as the AW profile has available today flagged up.

Offline pianodave

No, but I called her a week or two ago, she wasn't free but sounded very friendly indeed.

I realise this isn't very helpful, but it's all I can add. I'm not really interested in seeing her as no OWO but it was a last ditch attempt at a punt after a dozen or so others had not answered the phone. After this one I gave up, had a wank and spent the 65 quid on something more sensible.

Offline BustaNut

She looks like a nice, tight little package. If she did owo I'd be down there in a flash to TOFTT. As it stands, no owo is a deal breaker for me.

Offline Juankerr

Also now available in Chelmsley Wood.

LittleEnglishChloe

Hey it's Little English Chloe, yes I am the one from Manyana! Lol, I'm am sorry gentleman but o don't do OWO as its cleaner and safer for both of us! Any questions you can feel free to ask!  :kiss:

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Hey it's Little English Chloe, yes I am the one from Manyana! Lol, I'm am sorry gentleman but o don't do OWO as its cleaner and safer for both of us! Any questions you can feel free to ask!  :kiss:

Thanks for joining and clarifying.

Could you please also confirm what days you work in Derby and whether you still work for VIP (as Lucy). These queries are from the East Mids thread...

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=48053.msg630257#msg630257

LittleEnglishChloe

Hey, no I don't work for VIP any more as ( Lucy ) I only did one day with them.. Wasn't really my thing.. I am only in derby on odd days.. I can't say a certain day as I wouldn't want to let you down!  :kiss: x

Offline Juankerr

Thanks for joining and clarifying.
+1
Chloe could you confirm which days you are available at Manyana? And do you work at a parlour in Chelmsley Wood or are you independent?

Thanks, Juan.  :hi:

LittleEnglishChloe

I am available Monday's & Wednesday's at Manyana. I am independent in Chelmsley Wood other days. My number is on my AW & I can say all my photos are me. Cheers x Chlo x   :kiss:

Offline fuddle

I've seen Chloe. She has a nice little body, face is ok, and she's easy to talk to. If you want a vanilla experience with a young-ish (she's not 18, but I'd put her at 21 or so) girl, she's a safe bet. Personally, I wouldn't return because of the lack of OWO.

Offline Juankerr

I am available Monday's & Wednesday's at Manyana. I am independent in Chelmsley Wood other days. My number is on my AW & I can say all my photos are me. Cheers x Chlo x   :kiss:
Thanks for the Information Chloe  :hi:

Diehard

No French kissing means she is a waste of time in all honesty. Coupled with no owo her prices are hugely inflated. I would definitely be unable to get a hard on as you can tell it would be such a mechanical service.

I fail to understand why hookers don't French kiss. They are delusional if they think it's too personal. They get their kit off and get fucked for money which by definition is an intimate personal act so not to French kiss has to be the most idiotic restriction a girl can put on her profile.

I can appreciate a girl not doing owo. However those girls don't get reverse oral off me.

As friendly as this Chloe girl seems to be in light of her posts, she is in desperate need of a reality check about how to be successful in this business.

LittleEnglishChloe

I do understand where your coming from with the kissing.. But it is a personal choice as men may see other ladies and do reverse oral and catch something then come and kiss me.. You can never be too sure, anyone can look clean. I do everything with protection and no kissing I do not make it an awkward service as my gents may kiss my cheeks and neck I just don't kiss with tongues!  :rolleyes: :)

Offline BillyBackDoor

I do understand where your coming from with the kissing.. But it is a personal choice as men may see other ladies and do reverse oral and catch something then come and kiss me.. You can never be too sure, anyone can look clean. I do everything with protection and no kissing I do not make it an awkward service as my gents may kiss my cheeks and neck I just don't kiss with tongues!  :rolleyes: :)

What exactly is it you believe you can catch from FK, that you can't catch from kissing elsewhere?  I wouldn't consider seeing a girl that didn't offer either FK or OWO.  I can understand not wanting to perform OWO, there are risks involved, but are the same risks present with FK?  Is there a doctor in the house?

When I started punting I was initially naive and without V.  Whenever I got caught in a punt without either FK or OWO, the completely impersonal nature of it was the exact opposite of sexy and I've left as I arrived, frustrated and limp.  To be fair, in many cases a crap attitude had an influence too.

James999

Any questions you can feel free to ask! 

What percentage does the parlour / agency take?

How did you find this site?

How many years have you been 18?

Why are your pictures such poor quality?
« Last Edit: June 09, 2015, 04:19:30 pm by James999 »

Diehard

What exactly is it you believe you can catch from FK, that you can't catch from kissing elsewhere?  I wouldn't consider seeing a girl that didn't offer either FK or OWO.  I can understand not wanting to perform OWO, there are risks involved, but are the same risks present with FK?  Is there a doctor in the house?

When I started punting I was initially naive and without V.  Whenever I got caught in a punt without either FK or OWO, the completely impersonal nature of it was the exact opposite of sexy and I've left as I arrived, frustrated and limp.  To be fair, in many cases a crap attitude had an influence too.

I'm not a doctor but there is very little you can catch from deep French kissing, and it certainly is no more risky for a hooker than thousands of girls on a Saturday having a snog in a nightclub.

Chloe's reason is utter bollocks and frankly laughable. Even if she decided to offer DFK I wouldn't bother seeing her for posting such a stupid remark as if that is indicative of the type of service she provides it doesn't bode well. The reason I say that is from what she says she will be one of those girls who constantly checks the condom every minute and before a blow job wipes your cock for 10 minutes! The way she says clients can kiss her cheeks shows she hasn't the first clue of what it takes to make a good punt.

My advice to all and sundry is to stay well clear of her.

LittleEnglishChloe

People can make their own choices, no body is forcing you to see me or even asking you to see me! I have my regulars and they must of had a good time to keep coming back eh? Anyway busy morning. Take Care  :kiss:

James999

You haven't answered the questions that you said we should ask you  :unknown:

Dodo

You haven't answered the questions that you said we should ask you  :unknown:
And you have never added the review we asked you for  :unknown:

LittleEnglishChloe

I don't see why what I pay out would effect you in any way..
My DOB is on my AW..
I didn't ' find ' the site as it isn't hidden.. Am I not meant to see it?
& when I upload my photos they upload fine.. I don't have a rubbish phone so I don't know why they would seem rubbish quality.

& what review did you ask for? As that's the first comment I can see from you..

James999

I don't see why what I pay out would effect you in any way..
I didn't ' find ' the site as it isn't hidden.. Am I not meant to see it?
& when I upload my photos they upload fine.. I don't have a rubbish phone so I don't know why they would seem rubbish quality.

I didn't say it effected me, i asked a question as you suggested, why not simply answer it?

What led you to this site, it's not the sort of site an 18 year old girl would be googling for

Why not take some better photos then, you can't blame AW for the quality as others have decent clear photos

Offline Ramone78

And how old were you when you started being 18 ? :rolleyes:

LittleEnglishChloe

Well when your into all this you hear of websites and things.. So I checked it out & thanks for your advice shall do when I get a minute:)

Westney

I owe Chloe an apology, saw her for a (very) brief 30 minutes and was so over-whelmed with her body that I climaxed prematurely and failed to engage her in conversation. A shame, because she is one of the best I've had the pleasure to be with, and wanted to say that to her. Also, loved the accent, not 'brummy', a little North perhaps. Hope to see her again some day if she is still working at the Manyana Sauna.

vw

It looks like you are uploading screenshots of the photos on your phone.  Hope this helps you give us better photos.

What about kissing with a mouthdom ?