Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: KARINA LUXURY in Worcester  (Read 1230 times)

1 review(s) for KARINA LUXURY (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

The__GLow

This his her:

External Link/Members Only

But also, these 2 girls are also her as well:

And maybe her as well:

Long story short, same girl, but with many profiles using different camera angles. The second pic in the second linked profile, is the most accurate.

All of these were in Worcester, so I didn't mind. The tattoos in all the pictures matches what she had as well. In some pics photoshop has been used really badly to make her belly a little smaller, which is silly in my mind, as she wasn't big at all.

She said she hides how she looks in the pics so its a surprise for her clients, lol.

The venue was a very clean apartment building in town, so I didn't have any issue with that at all.

ANYWAY, I picked the youngest, and it turned out she wasn't 19 but in fact 26, but still looked very young, so that's ok with me.

Very pretty with massive tits, a bit of a belly, and a small ass, which I liked. She had that crazy dyed blond hair with extensions, so it was pretty interesting.

Unfortunately her blowjob was all of 10 seconds long, and I had to pay extra for OWO, which did annoy me a bit.

She then climbed on top afterwards for some decent action, but I feel she could have moved a little more. At one point she was really riding up and down and it felt fantastic, but by this point she wanted me to go on top instead. I have to admit though, with her on top and those massive tits in my face, it was quite pleasant indeed.

I then went on top, which was again a nice sight, and I finished over her.

I was annoyed with my self as usual, because I finished after only 2 positions, when I really wanted to try doggy as she said that was her favorite. This situation has happened to me before, so next time I really will try to get my moneys worth, but this is an issue with me, and not her.

Anyway, she was very pleasant to be around, and after the sessions we had a little chat on the bed. Turns out shes studying computer programming at Cambridge, which made me jealous, as I did that but never made anything from it.

It was a little rushed, and the hidden charge for OWO did piss me off, but apart from that she was a very nice woman.

She said she will be going back to Cambridge, then will be back in Worcester in 3 weeks, and I'm tempted to see her again, and take my time this time.

High neutral to Positive.

bod666

One of those profiles - (I only checked the last one) shows bareback!!! I can't tell from your review which you indulged in...?  Were you safe? It reads like you had owo then she jumped on top straight after  :scare:

Congrats on getting a positive punt out of a Romanian in Worcester. I think I've had one positive punt with a Romanian and every other has been neutral and mostly negative.

I hate hair extensions otherwise I might be tempted to give her a go (if we prove the bareback bit is a mistake).

Was kissing on the menu? (if that isn't a stupid question with a Romanian)  ;)

The__GLow

Hi man,

I'm thinking the bareback has been put on her profile by someone else, or as a ploy to get more people to visit her, as I don't think its something she offers.

When asking her for OWO, that cost an extra £30, which pissed me off, but I think she was reluctant to do that. She told me that she prefers condoms, as its safer, and that she is so good I wouldn't be able to tell the difference. The OWO lasted about 10 seconds though, which also pissed me off.

After the OWO, a rubber went straight on, before she continued, so don't worry about that.

She was a very nice bird, and I'm actually hoping to see her again. If I had been less nervous, I would have had the mind to slow the session down and enjoy it more.

I just wish she had been upfront about the OWO charge that's all.

Dodo

So, you paid £30 for 10seconds of OWO and you give her a positive  !!!!!!!

Offline Taggart

So, you paid £30 for 10seconds of OWO and you give her a positive  !!!!!!!

What do you expect for £30 from a Romanian???
They are all a waste of hard earned cash.

The__GLow

NO NO NO NO NO, it was £70 for half an hour, and she started OW, but it had to pay an extra £30 for OWO. So £100 in total.

Dodo

Err.....isn't that what I said. £30 for 10seconds (your words) for OWO

The__GLow

I agree most men wouldn't have given her a positive, but she was very pleasant and pretty. So there.