Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Latino gamble?  (Read 1464 times)

Jamboe1990

I've got a bit of a thing for Latina Brazilian ladies she's 200 pound which is very steep but I feel like treating myself... Can anyway give me any info before I take the plunge??

External Link/Members Only

spkmstr48

I've got a bit of a thing for Latina Brazilian ladies she's 200 pound which is very steep but I feel like treating myself... Can anyway give me any info before I take the plunge??

External Link/Members Only

Beware Romanians posing as Brazilians. Would be good to try any see if she has an AW profile as well and cross reference the AW profile number in the search box here.

Price is OK if genuine and she offers good service.

:drinks: :diablo: :lol:

Offline Roth

Could be an expensive gamble?  :unknown:  I'd stick to researching UKP for decent prossies that advertise on AW. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

spkmstr48

Could be an expensive gamble?  :unknown:  I'd stick to researching UKP for decent prossies that advertise on AW. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Agreed,  despite our criticism of AW, at least we know how to read it. Straying onto other sites starts to seem foolhardy, yet I remember when we had no choice.

Offline Qwerty

You might do better going here:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

or here

... can't vouch for either of them personally, but I'm with you on the attraction of Brazilian babes

Offline Roth

You might do better going here:

or here

... can't vouch for either of them personally, but I'm with you on the attraction of Brazilian babes

Good idea.   :thumbsup:
Melissa is a bit of an unknown.  :unknown: Julieta has got good UKP reviews.  :thumbsup:

spkmstr48

Except it seems the OP was looking in Bristol...

Oops,  nil points for me for observation. Still Bridgwater is not far and if Latinos is the important aspect then this group have a good reputation.

Offline Qwerty

Oops,  nil points for me for observation. Still Bridgwater is not far and if Latinos is the important aspect then this group have a good reputation.

Well he did also say "Latina _Brazilian_ ladies"...

Jamboe1990

Just a heads up guys I made the booking for last night, pros are she works in a very nice hotel next to Cabot circus... That's where it stops. She opened the door and what answered was probably a size 12/14 lady aged more like 35-40 with her face plastered in Krusty the clown makeup, not good at all. She's probably a nice lady but for £150 an hour I think she is taking the p*$$ really putting the pictures on her profile when it's clearly not her.... Anyway I shook my head and walked away. Wasted journey

Offline Qwerty

Sorry, which one was this? The original you said was £200/hr, so was it one of the others?

Jamboe1990

Sorry was £150 an Incall or £200 outcall

Offline Roth

Just a heads up guys I made the booking for last night, pros are she works in a very nice hotel next to Cabot circus... That's where it stops. She opened the door and what answered was probably a size 12/14 lady aged more like 35-40 with her face plastered in Krusty the clown makeup, not good at all. She's probably a nice lady but for £150 an hour I think she is taking the p*$$ really putting the pictures on her profile when it's clearly not her.... Anyway I shook my head and walked away. Wasted journey

Which prossie?  :unknown:  can you post the link?  :unknown:

Offline JimmySW

Which prossie?  :unknown:  can you post the link?  :unknown:

I think he's talking about the Vivastreet girl in the original post?

Jamboe1990

Yeah the original Latino on viva street

Offline Roth

Melissa Beauty is now back as Lola Beauty. No fucking phone number and still pricey at £150ph and very little AW feedback. :unknown:

Why do Brazilian prossies seem to think they can charge such high prices?  :unknown: :scare:

vw

Why do Brazilian prossies seem to think they can charge such high prices?  :unknown: :scare:
Because the bus from Brazil costs more than the bus from Romania, plus all the non EU immigration issues, these all have to be paid for.

Offline Roth

Because the bus from Brazil costs more than the bus from Romania, plus all the non EU immigration issues, these all have to be paid for.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: