Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: renata_4_you, very glad I saw her in Wembley!  (Read 8138 times)

19 review(s) for renata_4_you (13 positive, 0 neutral, 6 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline poi

just i want to tell everyone if someone he want meet me is free for call .. and i sweer i will be free and i make good booking  :kiss:

:thumbsup:

:P

I am not sure if this person is Renata or her reception but whoever she/he is clearly trying spamming this positive link to pump it to top of the forum .  :bomb:

Offline iPad3

I am not sure if this person is Renata or her reception but whoever she/he is clearly trying spamming this positive link to pump it to top of the forum .  :bomb:

Really!, well here it is bumped again with a link to my negative reveiw just for good measure

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=53446.0

She's very unreliable!!

renata4you

I do not work with boss! Who comes to see me in the house I can show that I have nobody! i dnt  work for anyone! i'm independent and will always remain so;) who came for see me before he know if someone is here or not! Thanks for understanding! have i good night !!

renata4you

and who want see if i'm good or not please look in the website Adultwork.com to see my feedback !!! there is the true !! no here where is texting all off the boy who dnt meet me ;)

tonysoprano

and who want see if i'm good or not please look in the website Adultwork.com to see my feedback !!! there is the true !! no here where is texting all off the boy who dnt meet me ;)

Tell Borat to stop writing your posts and go back to fucking his sister.

Offline PLeisure

the website Adultwork.com [...] there is the true !! no here where is texting all off the boy who dnt meet me ;)

Idiot.
"the boys" who didn't meet you weren't able to because you switched your phone off.  :angry:

Offline Bigus Dickus

She's moved to Cambridge, changed her name and hidden her feedback now!  :crazy:

Offline tantric talents

Looking forward to the crappy reviews,there the most important ones to be aware of
+1 One negative review can be worth many positive ones here!

Offline smiths

She's moved to Cambridge, changed her name and hidden her feedback now!  :crazy:

Her A/W name link given by the OP is coming up as Enfield with her map saying N18 which is Edmonton/Enfield, it also says its a new profile started today, so a feeble attempt at distancing her from the bad feedback she has had. News for her and Sergei, its not that easy you stupid cunts. :thumbsdown:

Offline SamLP

I tried seeing her a few days ago as I was passing through her area and had nothing to lose. Since I was on a tight schedule and she had another punter visiting her soon she told me I could see for the half hour I wanted if I arrived by x time. Well traffic wasn't on my side so I arrived 5 minutes after the time agreed. She said I could see her but since another punter was coming afterwards I won't have the full 30 minutes. This was all over the phone so I decided to leave rather than stay for a 20 minute punt. She didn't want to push the other punter back by 10 minutes as he had booked her online which tells me the punters she fucks over don't book her over aw and those that do book her on aw won't be fucked about. I can't say anything negative about her in my experience though and she even texted afterwards to say please don't be upset. However, when I asked her for availability later as I knew I would be passing by again she got weird trying to defend her position on why I didn't see her earlier even though all I had said was yes I was upset as I wasted my time but would she be available later that day. She has a weird attitude, I don't doubt she's a nice girl but she's chaotic and defensive. Needs to organise herself and change her attitude so it's less aggressive.

Offline Mr Farkyhars

its a new profile started today, so a feeble attempt at distancing her from the bad feedback she has had. News for her and Sergei, its not that easy you stupid cunts. :thumbsdown:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Yeah keep telling yourself that....

I'd be interested to know what the OP meant by that.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2015, 10:48:16 pm by Mr Farkyhars »

Offline The_Don

Her A/W name link given by the OP is coming up as Enfield with her map saying N18 which is Edmonton/Enfield:

Local to me and there are some shady ones, around the area!

Thus I do a large percentage of my punts outside of this manor

it also says its a new profile started today

Old profile states different name (or was this the original account name  :unknown: )

Sorry, but Issabella_sweet.Gfe is no longer active on this site. We have searched for other members that operate in the same area

so a feeble attempt at distancing her from the bad feedback she has had. News for her and Sergei, its not that easy

:)    External Link/Members Only   :)

Hidden Image/Members Only 

Hidden Image/Members Only

« Last Edit: May 19, 2015, 11:09:20 pm by The_Don »

Offline dizietsmae

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I'd be interested to know what the OP meant by that.

I just don't like smiths attitude and think he is stuck up his own arse personally  :dash:

Big Cat

Cheers for scaring her off guys, I was actually planning to see her despite the mixed reviews

Offline dizietsmae

I rang her up and she said that someone had hacked her profile.  Now I know how unlikely this is but also likely, it depends on too many factors to make an appraisal of the truth without knowing more of the situation. 

Either way she was just as friendly as when I have spoken to her before so i will probably go and see her again next week, she hasn't pissed me off beyond all reason as she has apparently done to some on here.

Offline smiths

I just don't like smiths attitude and think he is stuck up his own arse personally  :dash:

My attitude towards this low life cunt Renata wont be changing and I promise one thing I will run her down on here as I please, that's the consequence of fucking me about. Tough shit if you don't like it.

Offline dizietsmae

My attitude towards this low life cunt Renata wont be changing and I promise one thing I will run her down on here as I please, that's the consequence of fucking me about. Tough shit if you don't like it.

True, you are a cock though.

Offline smiths

True, you are a cock though.

As though I give a shit what you think.

taffy

Wow you have issues, I am glad I am not so fucking stuck up :)

Imagine how bitter he'd sound when a non prostitute woman cancels on him

Thanks for the review BTW, will have to try her out sometime soon

taffy

Tell Borat to stop writing your posts and go back to fucking his sister.

Unnecessary. The way she types is kinda cute

renata4you

:(My profile has been hacked and someone changed the name renata_4_you in issabella_kiss something !! and I closed my account using aw everything and now I will make a new account with the same name again that I had! Wembley and I have not yet fled the house and I can get back there and just always want to stay a while here in Enfield! Thanks for understanding!  :(

renata4you

I'm sorry that you think that I run for your comments !! not flee from bad reviews as the world fleeing! I love to see the world not as bad here in Wembley :( , I think many people in Enfield is better than here! anyway it will be fine in a day ! xxx

Offline iPad3

I'm sorry that you think that I run for your comments !! not flee from bad reviews as the world fleeing! I love to see the world not as bad here in Wembley :( , I think many people in Enfield is better than here! anyway it will be fine in a day ! xxx

Renata, if you want travel the world and experience different cultures moving from Wembley to Enfield is not the way forward, trust me!!

Offline Steve2

Imagine how bitter he'd sound when a non prostitute woman cancels on him

Thanks for the review BTW, will have to try her out sometime soon

For someone with zero reviews and shit attitude, you and Renata should get on like a house on fire. That is, if you actually meet her.

When several members say she fucked them about, it's a never for me

Offline Equilibrium

I generally believe that smith is right in what he's doing . If a w/g and you have a bad experience , it's normally alright , as it's probably not her fault , as her "pimp" could have made a mistake , but I mean we're human , we make mistakes , but one should try to learn from them , and the fact that the whole "phone switches off " in the last minute has happened several times , so in this casei would also not book her , as time for me is important , and I'm not taking a chance when it comes to a booking , it has to be a 100% or (90%+) reliable and in this case its not .
The fact that a punter would travel a significant amount of distance and later on be told the booking it's not on,etc. but in this case , not even that is done , and he phone remained switched off!
And also, I don't think that she has apologised to smith in he best of manners , so for her to take it so lightly really shows what her priorities are !
Since I have not really seen her , I would not say she is bad , but I would not want my time wasted and would want a 100% (well 90+% ) chance of arriving there and having a successful punt , which I am clearly not going to be able to get here with this w/g .
So, Unless she gets a ton of positive reviews here for this w/g , a lot of punters like me will be keeping a bit of a distance with this w/g .

Offline sticko

Renata, if you want travel the world and experience different cultures moving from Wembley to Enfield is not the way forward, trust me!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline tantric talents

if you want to experience different cultures moving from Wembley to Enfield is not the way forward, trust me!!
Agree of course but ironically almost every part of London does haves its own little cultural ghettos where you can actually vicariously experience different cultures! Long live those restaurant choices !
« Last Edit: May 20, 2015, 12:53:39 pm by tantric talents »

Offline PLeisure

Several valid and balanced points here, EQ  :hi:

And also, I don't think that she has apologised to smith in he best of manners , so for her to take it so lightly really shows what her priorities are !
In fact, has Renata actually offered smiths any form of an apology yet? Or recompense.
 - Might be that she was overwhelmed by his response.

the fact that the whole "phone switches off " in the last minute has happened several times , so in this casei would also not book her , as time for me is important , and I'm not taking a chance when it comes to a booking , it has to be a 100% or (90%+) reliable and in this case its not .
The fact that a punter would travel a significant amount of distance and later on be told the booking it's not on,etc. but in this case , not even that is done , and he phone remained switched off!

And then there was this little episode.....  :unknown:  :thumbsdown:  :angry: Bad form.

Offline Bigus Dickus

:(My profile has been hacked and someone changed the name renata_4_you in issabella_kiss something !! and I closed my account using aw everything and now I will make a new account with the same name again that I had! Wembley and I have not yet fled the house and I can get back there and just always want to stay a while here in Enfield! Thanks for understanding!  :(

Not only did they hack you, they found different photos to put up of you!  :crazy:

A cunning trick indeed!  :sarcastic:

renata4you