Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: renata_4_you, very glad I saw her in Wembley!  (Read 8122 times)

19 review(s) for renata_4_you (13 positive, 0 neutral, 6 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline dizietsmae

:yahoo:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

This was a very good punt, I haven't reviewed the last few girls I have seen as they were crap and I find it annoying to go back over the punts....

However was horny so perused AW, always thought Renata was very cute and although she seems to have had scheduling issues according to her reviews I though I'd give her a go.

Texted her at 11am and got a response within 30 minutes, arranged to see her at 12:30, changed this to 1 due to traffic which she was cool with, all by text.

Got to her place in Wembley and thought the area was fine with good parking available nearby and wandered upto her flat door rang her, got buzzed in and was very happy when she opened the door  :yahoo:

She is gorgeous (if you like slim unenhanced girls) exactly like her pictures, immediately greeted with lots of kisses and smiles, into her room and gave her the moolah (£100 for an hour) and she popped off to secure the money.

She was back very quickly and started to undress and kiss me while I explored her lovely slim body, lovely arse, perky little tits and that smile and those eyes, just generally supercute and happy.  Her height dropped quite abit when she got her heels off but i like petite girls.

She dropped to her knees and started with a lovely OWO BJ, good use of her mouth, not too much hand, took me in quite far, loads of eye contact.  After a bit of this I picked her up and plonked her on the bed and went in for some tit sucking and RO.  Clean, shaven pussy and she got wet with some attention to her clit, she did ask me not to finger her too hard which is fair enough.  Then some more OWO for me with some lovely ball licking and sucking leading to an explosive CIM finish and she kept sucking making sure she got ever drop before popping to the bathroom to deposit my man batter lol.

Next some lovely DFK with lots of cuddling and groping and some entertaining chat about this and that before she sucked me hard and on with the mac for some cowgirl, squat cowgirl, reverse cowgirl and missionary (she popped a pillow under her butt and pulled her legs right back so I could really get in deep, twas lovely :)

Decided to go for another CIM finish as it was so fucking good the first time and it was good the second time too, in fact she kept grabbing my hands and when I came she was holding both of my hands with hers and just fucking me with her face!!!!!!

Still had 15 minutes to go so more cuddling and kissing although slight downer as she said only cum twice when the kissing got a bit more heavy, not sure I would have squeezed out another one but would have been nice to try lol!

For full disclosure she has a few tats, the newest one being the rose on her leg you can see in her pictures, but I like tats so fine for me, she also has a c-section scar but tbh who cares.

So all in all a resounding positive from me, in fact I can't wait to go back, might even go for 90 mins to see if I can do 3 loads, if she swallowed that would have been perfect but hey can't have the moon on a stick!!
« Last Edit: May 15, 2015, 09:44:23 am by dizietsmae »

Online The_Don

Thanks for the review, glad some punters have made it.

But she a very mixed bag, letting down punters big time

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=1627

Offline dizietsmae

Yeah I had read all the reviews but she i just the type of girl I was after so decided to risk it, maybe she has sorted out her issues?

sir_david

Sounds like she's got her act together again, at last.
I had fun.

Offline poi

glad you had a good time , I met her 2 weeks ago and all was good , tried 2nd time last week and she asked me to wait 15 min to get ready when I was in her road , called her after 15 min the phone was off , called and text her again no reply , very disappointed 

I won't back as I have no time for time waster ,

Online The_Don

glad you had a good time , I met her 2 weeks ago and all was good , tried 2nd time last week and she asked me to wait 15 min to get ready when I was in her road , called her after 15 min the phone was off , called and text her again no reply , very disappointed 

Sorry you had your time waste, but you did the right thing,

I won't back

Online PLeisure

I don't get this self-sabotage thing. Unless she's not entirely resolved with herself about the income source.

Each time a positive review goes up, I'm sure others as well as myself think, "Great, maybe she's making a definite intention to improve her ratings." And then new evidence comes in to the contrary. From a repeat customer, no less......  :thumbsdown:  hmph

Great shame. She sounds fun to be with - on the infrequent occasions that it actually happens.

Online PLeisure

poi - a combined review, ie. 1st punt/ 2nd punt would be helpful for the UKP forum  :hi:
Or, two separates if you like 

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

Well, why the fuck didn't you post a review of either encounter for the benefit of others ?????

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

Glad you had a great time OP. She is a very good fuck, if you get to see her.

She's one that should never be considered though without a good plan B on standby judging by her history here.

Offline smiths

Thanks for the review, glad some punters have made it.

But she a very mixed bag, letting down punters big time

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=1627

Indeed, glad the OP had a good punt but this low life fucked me about leading to my negative review. :thumbsdown:

Offline smiths

Reviews about these experiences would help other punters. I had the phone off scenario with this scumbag, fucking low life cunt.

johnnyboy61

This was a very good punt, I haven't reviewed the last few girls I have seen as they were crap and I find it annoying to go back over the punts....
Shame that the OP isn't prepared to share his crap punts with the rest of the members in order to prevent the rest of us having the same crap punts. Oh well, if he finds it annoying I guess it really is too much to expect from a contributor to a forum that relies on reviews for the mutual benefit of all.

Offline dizietsmae

Shame that the OP isn't prepared to share his crap punts with the rest of the members in order to prevent the rest of us having the same crap punts. Oh well, if he finds it annoying I guess it really is too much to expect from a contributor to a forum that relies on reviews for the mutual benefit of all.

Wow, "knickers in twist"................ calm down dear, I appreciate your point and will get on with the crappy reviews, happy??

johnnyboy61

OK, although I don't think my response was quite as patronising as yours with your Michael Winner quote of "calm down dear". Just couldn't understand the mentality behind the bit of your review I quoted. Hope you can understand how it looks from our end, but if you are intending to review the other girls as well, thank you in advance.

Offline Big Bad R

Some would say the 'crappy' reviews are more important than the positives........

Offline dizietsmae

Sorry for my flippant reply, I did come across as a bit of a dick there didn't I!  Getting on with my reviews now  :drinks:

johnnyboy61

Great. I can understand why you don't want to relive a crap punt, but there's no need to put in the full delicious detail that might go into a positive review. Just the reasons to avoid and the link. I look forward to not visiting the WGs you review negatively!

Offline claretandblue

Looking forward to the crappy reviews,there the most important ones to be aware of

tonysoprano

Looking at her pictures she was far better looking a couple of years ago when I used to see her. Really don't like the tattoos and gothic look...she's naturally very beautiful so it doesn't suit her.

It's a shame because when she first arrived in the UK she really was a stunner.

Offline dizietsmae

Looking at her pictures she was far better looking a couple of years ago when I used to see her. Really don't like the tattoos and gothic look...she's naturally very beautiful so it doesn't suit her.

It's a shame because when she first arrived in the UK she really was a stunner.

I can imagine she was lovely back then, still is now though :D  I might be getting a slight attack of EAS tbh!!!

Offline Massiveerection

Reviews about these experiences would help other punters. I had the phone off scenario with this scumbag, fucking low life cunt.

Dude. Robert Mugabe is a lowlife cunt. Get some perspective.

Offline smiths

Dude. Robert Mugabe is a lowlife cunt. Get some perspective.

Renata is a low life cunt in my view, dude, I will call her it as I wish. :rolleyes:

Offline blue

Renata is a low life cunt in my view, dude, I will call her it as I wish. :rolleyes:

+1

Although she seems to provide a good service, it is evident that she is completly unreiable and could'nt give two shits about her clients; she has no qualms about messing people about and in my view also, she can fuck off! Totally unacceptable to agree a booking then turn the phone off on arrival (she seems to have a habit of doing this) -  :thumbsdown:

renata4you

hey guy's !!! is happen with one persson , after hi come to meet me and he said sorry to me because he put negative reviews.. now he know how i'm if im good or not ..if is happen before one time with one persson this, It does not mean you know how to do programming or off the phone always.. the guy's what he read negat.review here is coming to see me and i don's swech off my phone! i'm verry sorry because the people think the same,like "i swich off my phone and i don't answeer if he come "  :kissgirl: :blush:

fredpunter

I'm glad we cleared that up

password02

Just started to read this thread - So you meet her 2 weeks ago -? A Positive ? No review and then again last week and possible a Negative - Thanks for sharing

password02

I'm glad we cleared that up

WTF - Read it 3-4 times and still no idea what she is talking about?

So is she worth seeing or not?

What is the general consensus here - Try to See her and have a Plan B ??? Or better out there?

Offline smiths

hey guy's !!! is happen with one persson , after hi come to meet me and he said sorry to me because he put negative reviews.. now he know how i'm if im good or not ..if is happen before one time with one persson this, It does not mean you know how to do programming or off the phone always.. the guy's what he read negat.review here is coming to see me and i don's swech off my phone! i'm verry sorry because the people think the same,like "i swich off my phone and i don't answeer if he come "  :kissgirl: :blush:

It hasn't just happened with one person because you fucked me over as well you low life cunt as my review states, and trust me you will NEVER get my business again but I will run you down when I see you mentioned on here you scumbag. :thumbsdown:

Offline smiths

What is the general consensus here - Try to See her and have a Plan B ??? Or better out there?

She or the pimp are saying she only let one punter down, yet 3 or 4 of her negative reviews including mine show otherwise, IF you get to actually punt with her she might offer a good service, I wasn't given the chance by her or the pimp to find out as she or the pimp decided to turn the phone off when I rang from her area as agreed.

squeezebox

It hasn't just happened with one person because you fucked me over as well you low life cunt as my review states, and trust me you will NEVER get my business again but I will run you down when I see you mentioned on here you scumbag. :thumbsdown:

You sound like a married couple that need to get a room...assuming you can get through on the phone... :P

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

I saw her 3x prior to joining here and prior to her having a baby. She was a great fuck then, but that was at least 2 years ago. I certainly would not see her now without a good plan B.

I do not think for a moment that the person posting here is Renata. I think it is her pimp or maid. I sent 'her' a couple of pm's to which I would have expected a reply if it was the true Renata but nothing. I think the 'Renata' posting here is nothing but a faceless maid/pimp who knows nothing of her history but is keeping pretences up by posting here for a potentially lucrative wg.

Online The_Don

Not punted her but looking at the feed back and poor comm (her and or pimp).

I would say 1 to avoid. There are many, more reliable W/G out there.

I dislike poor service just as much as time wasting, considering £100 P/H mite be better spent else where
« Last Edit: May 16, 2015, 08:39:48 pm by The_Don »

renata4you

hey wich pimp??? really??? who know i have the pimp???? is someone here what he know that sure?? i'm independent and i do what i want with my life that's it !! who understand is good who no ,no !! i never read again the post from here , is terrible what i see !! have i nice evening !  ;)

Online The_Don

i do what i want with my life that's it !!

Clearly you do?

terrible what i see !!

Like punters, travelling to see you (with hard earn money). Then to be let down, when your business phone is turned off (or not replying to comm's), thus wasting their time!

have i nice evening !  ;)

Thank you; I will try and have a nice evening
« Last Edit: May 16, 2015, 09:06:47 pm by The_Don »

Offline smiths

hey wich pimp??? really??? who know i have the pimp???? is someone here what he know that sure?? i'm independent and i do what i want with my life that's it !! who understand is good who no ,no !! i never read again the post from here , is terrible what i see !! have i nice evening !  ;)

Go fuck yourself you low life cunt. :thumbsdown:

Offline dizietsmae

Go fuck yourself you low life cunt. :thumbsdown:

Wow you have issues, I am glad I am not so fucking stuck up :)

Offline smiths

Wow you have issues, I am glad I am not so fucking stuck up :)

My issue is that cunt fucked me over, I am not stuck up at all. :rolleyes:

Offline dizietsmae

My issue is that cunt fucked me over, I am not stuck up at all. :rolleyes:

Yeah keep telling yourself that....

Offline poi

Just started to read this thread - So you meet her 2 weeks ago -? A Positive ? No review and then again last week and possible a Negative - Thanks for sharing

Hi Mr.Password  :hi:

Apologise for didn't write review here about her for my last 2 visit ,

I really want to more involve and share my punting with everyone but I am extremely busy about my work but I promise to write review soon.

Online PLeisure

Hi Mr.Password  :hi:

Apologise for didn't write review here about her for my last 2 visit ,

I really want to more involve and share my punting with everyone but I am extremely busy about my work but I promise to write review soon.

Please do, poi - this site succeeds when everyone who visits it helps share information: good or bad - it's all valid.
cheers  :hi:

Online PLeisure

:thumbsup:
Renata - are you giving poi a thumbs up because you switched your phone off the 2nd time he attempted to see you?

:thumbsdown:

Online PLeisure

Gotta admire the intelligence..  :angelgirl:

renata4you

just i want to tell everyone if someone he want meet me is free for call .. and i sweer i will be free and i make good booking  :kiss: