Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Retiring  (Read 2808 times)

Offline Trevor12

I've realised recently that I've been punting for the sake of it, spending more than I can afford, and spending far too long researching my next punt. I'm also no longer single, and the guilt is detracting from my enjoyment.

I'm going cold turkey. Hopefully, this is my last post, and I can resist logging in again.

Offline Juankerr

All the best Trevor I wish you well.  :hi:

Offline Bumbuttass

willbred

it's a wise man who knows when to quit. The reasons behind your decision are as good as they get. I always say I will have some fantastic memories when I pack up, I'm sure you will. Best of all, it sounds like you've got something to replace punting with...and that is the key.

The very best of luck to you.

:hi: :hi:

Offline azrael

Cant say any more than what the lads above have said, other than thanks for the advice you've given. Happy retirement  :drinks:

Offline Boundless

Boy wonder

Have always enjoyed reading your posts and reviews Trev.

All the best mate  :hi:

Frenchy4012

I will miss your comments Trev.

Dodo

Fuck me you were a three times a week guy Trev.......I struggled to keep up with your conquests.

As a '20 reviews' bloke you will be missed but not for long I guess........I reckon you will be back before you can say 'do you take it up the arse'

Cheers Matey

Offline Stapler

I once tagged you 'clever Trevor' in response to one of your posts.
Now you are living up to that nick!

All the best to you!

..S...
Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10

Chuckman

All the best and good luck in the future. :)

Offline grandaddybadman

Good for you. Pussy is way overated anyway. I am currently semi retired myself. :timeout:
« Last Edit: May 15, 2015, 12:16:07 pm by grandaddybadman »
Banned reason: Troll, "inshallah" WTF.
Banned by: daviemac

ziubziauk

i've always enjoyed reading your post trev all the best

Offline Stealthy

Too bad mate. Ive enjoyed reading your posts and reviews.

If you become single again then come back to the forum  :drinks:

Offline Trevor12

See you next week!
 :)

I reckon you will be back before you can say 'do you take it up the arse'

:hi:

Had a moment of weakness earlier today- walked though with my money still in my pocket. I'll post why on the girl's review as the info will be usefull to others. This punting lark should come with an addiction disclaimer!

Offline Juankerr

This punting lark should come with an addiction disclaimer!
Now you know why some of us have been at it for a LONG time!!  :D  Welcome back!!  :hi:

Offline webpunter

Had a moment of weakness earlier today- walked though with my money still in my pocket. I'll post why on the girl's review as the info will be usefull to others. This punting lark should come with an addiction disclaimer!
As you walked then this doesn't count.  I checked to see when you last logged in [today] & then scrolled down [& saw your post]
Think punting must be the hardest 'vice' to give up.  In comparison stopping smoking / drinking are easy [just means more £ to spend on hookers]
Nice to see you back in the saddle "Trevor12 Rides Again:lol:

Boy wonder

Glad your back Trev. :hi:

The old ladies been working from home for the last 2 weeks now  :dash: and has my every movement on a leash. This forum and posts are keeping me going and the closest I'm getting to savouring a punt at the moment!
« Last Edit: May 19, 2015, 08:35:05 pm by Boy wonder »

Offline webpunter

The old ladies been working from home for the last 2 weeks now  :dash: and has my every movement on a leash. This forum and posts are keeping me going and the closest I'm getting to savouring a punt at the moment!
Good luck until the OH fucks off out of da house.  In the interim try: External Link/Members Only And a new one that has just popped up: External Link/Members Only

Dodo

Fuck me Trev, you aint been celibate for four days yet. I'm demanding the money back that I sent to your leaving fund. :(

What was it I said?     'You'd be back before you could say 'do you take it up the arse'

Offline webpunter

Fuck me Trev, you aint been celibate for four days yet. I'm demanding the money back that I sent to your leaving fund. :(
 What was it I said?     'You'd be back before you could say 'do you take it up the arse'
:lol:  Does celibacy include wanking ?

Offline Trevor12

Thanks guys. The funny thing is, even though I walked, the itch has been soothed- for now.

I know some of you guys have been punting for decades- and yes, I certainly understand why! I hope at the very least I can change my punting habits so that it's more of a rare treat.

Boy wonder

Good luck until the OH fucks off out of da house.  In the interim try: External Link/Members Only And a new one that has just popped up: External Link/Members Only

Thanks mate!  :hi:

Nothing beats having a prossie bouncing on my prick. :yahoo:

Hope she f's off back to the office soon!

Offline Stealthy

Frenchy4012

Good news your to young to retire.