Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Chance it or not  (Read 1759 times)

Dan 33

Hey all I'm thinking of taking a chance on this one External Link/Members Only

What does everyone think? Worth it or a risk. I've taken chances before and had some real good punts but all had some of my worst punts taking chances. I Did a search and there's nothing on here about her.

Offline nigel4498

She is Brazillian and touring so if you dont get in there today tomorrow will be to late.
if she was in my manor I would take the chance.

Dan 33

Was gonna book her but just noticed Stacy nice summer isn't to far from me at the mo so couldn't resist as I havnt seen her yet  :D

johnnyboy61

I wonder what percentage of "Brazilians" are actually Romanian? In one recent profile one claimed her first language was Brazilian. Well there may be a native indian language called Brazilian, but most of the population speak Portuguese.

spkmstr48

I wonder what percentage of "Brazilians" are actually Romanian? In one recent profile one claimed her first language was Brazilian. Well there may be a native indian language called Brazilian, but most of the population speak Portuguese.

Doesn't look Romanian but who knows. Would love to redden that arse but not on her likes list so I'm out.

Verified member so should be Brazilian but claims to be from Brazilian not Brazil,  could just be a language mistake?

:drinks: :diablo: :lol:
« Last Edit: May 14, 2015, 06:32:30 pm by spkmstr48 »

Dan 33

Stacy nice summer  :yahoo: :yahoo: :dance: :dance: :crazy: :crazy: :wacko: :wacko:

She is amazing

Offline Malvolio

Don't forget to give us a review.

Offline The_Don

Whats not to like  :thumbsup:

Hidden Image/Members Only

States she 24, looking closely (under the eyes) I would say 30 +

Yes and having worked with a few I know some basic words.

Its an easy way to find out if a person, doesn't reply in the native tongue (or just my bad pronunciation  :D )
« Last Edit: May 15, 2015, 05:46:06 am by The_Don »