Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: FrancescaFoxz Llanelli  (Read 2386 times)

4 review(s) for Francesca Foxz (4 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Cheeseman

External Link/Members Only 
I met with this lady last week.
Price  £140 for an hour incall
Location 5 mins outside Llanelli
Comms - excellent
Francesca is a pretty lady with small breasts. My first thought was 'very nice' when she opened the door. The house was very clean and tidy and the bed was comfortable. She was friendly on the initial communication,  which was via AW e mail and then text on the day.
We went up to the room, undressed and we started with dfk. We moved on to owo which was enthusiastic before popping on a condom and sex in missionary and then her on top. RO followed to which she seemed very responsive.  More shagging before unloading into the condom. I only had the one pop but another was on offer. She did all that i asked for from her enjoys list. I didn't ask about rimming or anal play so i don't know if she definitely does these services. In summary a really enjoyable punt with a friendly and pretty lady.
Would i recommend - yes
Would i return  - yes
This is my first review so any tips or advice on improving or making them more helpful would be appreciated.  Thanks

Offline cymrobach

Thanks Cheeseman, im always looking for good new punts in my area, might just add her to my hotlist

Offline virtualplayer

I was due to meet her yesterday but unfortunately she was ill. She mailed on AW to let me l know and also again later in the day to apologise for being unwell. So she gets bonus points for good customer service from me.

The meeting was due to me an ffm with Casey Jo. I still met with Casey and she said that her and Fran had met once before and she is a lovely horny woman. To me that could be no better recommendation.

Offline Cheeseman

Yes indeed.  Im happy to trust Casey on these matters too.

Offline virtualplayer

I have not met Fran yet but I did have a cam show with her yesterday.

She is chatty, but very sexy and attractive facial. Small tits, and nipples like bullets when she gets excited.

Overall it was a great show and some extra time just chatting which has made me want to meet her all the more.

Husqvarna360

Anyone visited this lady recently, just wondering if here services offered have been tested and any feedback?