Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lakes Incall - Kendal/Windermere area  (Read 1463 times)

toastandcheese

Any suggestions - seems to be few pickings ?  Strawberry Ruth was my top choice but she's not available when I'm visiting.

Thanks in advance

lancspunter

I am afraid you are heading into a bit of a wasteland. Preston or Carlisle are your best bets, with Preston offering the more reliable WGs I think.

BIG BLUE

Theres been a lady working out of an appartment in Bowness all winter who by all reports is filthy as fuck and who has been known to have clients stay for 3 times the time they booked for and heres the really strange bit she has asked guys if theyd like to take her out for a bite to eat afterwards.

But heres the bad new i believe she may have moved on as i believe the property she was in was a winter let.

toastandcheese

Theres been a lady working out of an appartment in Bowness all winter who by all reports is filthy as fuck and who has been known to have clients stay for 3 times the time they booked for and heres the really strange bit she has asked guys if theyd like to take her out for a bite to eat afterwards.

But heres the bad new i believe she may have moved on as i believe the property she was in was a winter let.

Thanks All - any link/details for this lady anywhere ?  No harm in contacting her

BIG BLUE

Thanks All - any link/details for this lady anywhere ?  No harm in contacting her

There was an AW profile which i looked at as soon as i was told about her but the next time i went to look it had gone

A guy i know who has a mobile home at Fallbarrow told me about her she was the talk of the park for a couple of weeks he came across her when half a dozen of them stayed at his van for one of his mates stag weekend and they booked her for a few hours on the Sunday evening.

He was staying up there for the rest of the week after the other lads went home as the van wasnt let out and he was working at BAE at Barrow so he availed himself of her services twice more thu the week and even took her out one night when she told him all about what she was up to and she did mention having to move on as her winter let was shortly coming to an end.

I suspect he has a mobile number for her but hes playing his cards close to his chest but i have texted him and asked for her present location that way if she has a new profile i should be able to find her.

Will update if theres any news

toastandcheese

There was an AW profile which i looked at as soon as i was told about her but the next time i went to look it had gone

A guy i know who has a mobile home at Fallbarrow told me about her she was the talk of the park for a couple of weeks he came across her when half a dozen of them stayed at his van for one of his mates stag weekend and they booked her for a few hours on the Sunday evening.

He was staying up there for the rest of the week after the other lads went home as the van wasnt let out and he was working at BAE at Barrow so he availed himself of her services twice more thu the week and even took her out one night when she told him all about what she was up to and she did mention having to move on as her winter let was shortly coming to an end.

I suspect he has a mobile number for her but hes playing his cards close to his chest but i have texted him and asked for her present location that way if she has a new profile i should be able to find her.

Will update if theres any news

That's great - certainly sounds interesting

Offline con-a-ser

Strawberry blonde aka Ruth seems to have a good following in that area & can't recall reading a bad report on her

toastandcheese

Strawberry blonde aka Ruth seems to have a good following in that area & can't recall reading a bad report on her

not available sadly - she was my first choice

BIG BLUE

Theres good news and bad news

First the bad

The lady i mentioned is in Spain for the summer

But there is some good

She intends to return to Bowness at the end of the Summer as soon as winter lets start to become available.

Jay-Jay

Theres good news and bad news

First the bad

The lady i mentioned is in Spain for the summer

But there is some good

She intends to return to Bowness at the end of the Summer as soon as winter lets start to become available.
And before we all start saving our sperm to welcome her back is there a chance of knowing who the fook it is ?

Jay