Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sweet Monique - Kings Cross London WC1X  (Read 4486 times)

24 review(s) for _SweetMONIQUE_ (22 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

password02

Saw SM near Kings Cross - WC1x about 10 mins walk from KS station. She is in a top floor flat - small cozy bedroom and probably the smallest show room I have ever seen.

Was in the area and my meeting near by was cancelled so I had 2 hours too kill, parked my car just outside the CC charge and walked to the street - had a text with post code and was told to text for flat no.

Got to the street at 11.55 and was told 2 mins - At 11.58 was given the flat no and top floor flat.

Buzzed in and walked up 4 flights of stairs to top floor - SM opened the door - was in a black dress very tight small boots hold ups and had nice light make up - Looked stunning not up to Michelle Indi standard at 10/10 but close to a 9/10- was approx 5' 7'' in her boots and such a beautiful smile

Paper work done and was asked if I wanted a shower - just had a shower before I left so all good to go after washing hands and face went into the bedroom - someone said in previous reviews that it reminded him of a student bedroom - Correct but all good for a decent fck especially the nice mirror next to the bed - lots of fluffy cushions and a few nice touches.

Started with some mix of FK & DFK - she has a beautiful face - Lots of kissing before I started to undress her tight dress off - moved to her tits which are great with perfect nipples - sucked those for a while and then off the panties - more OWO and DT BJ in some lots of swt licking and hand actions and mouth very deep all the way to the shaft.

Had at least 20/25 mins of fast and slow BJ - before I started to want to fck her doggie style - Mac on and first doggie and then mish - moved to another 2-3 positions before coming all over her tits and neck and some on her chin - Excellent cum which I was saving for at least 4 days.

Had a chat and a quick wash and was out the door after 54 mins - That was the only slight negative - I was slightly rushed at the end - perhaps another client was done ? or maybe she did not like me enough for me to stay the full 60 mins?  Not really an issue as was not going to cum a 2nd round in 6 mins - but that's 10% of my time which is £12 -  Just thought I would point it out in case it happens to you.

however all being said and done she is a very attractive hot sexy girl -

Any Q's? please ask

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

mrhappypants

Thanks for your review.  I recognise your comments about looks and time keeping (good and bad). The main problem with S•••••• Street is that the maid fields the calls so there is no point making dress or service requests in my experience.   

Glad to hear her service is as good as ever.

Dave

Offline The_Don

@password I know what you mean about her looks :thumbsup:

Thanks for your review.
Glad to hear her service is as good as ever.

+1

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

Nice one PW, thanks for sharing  :hi:

She stays in my Priority HL.

Offline Zeusthedoc

Thanks for the review....

it's a shame she charges extras....i'll add her to the HL, but might keep her in mind for a solid plan b!

does look quite fit though

marty_mcfly

Someone earlier mentioned she has smokey breath and this is why this girl never made my hot list.

Offline The_Don

Someone earlier mentioned she has smokey breath and this is why this girl never made my hot list.

No issue when I punted her

But its not unreasonable to ask a W/G to not smoke before a punt or freshen up?

marty_mcfly

No issue when I punted her

But its not unreasonable to ask a W/G to not smoke before a punt or freshen up?

I am glad to hear that you had no such issues. If you and Mr P had fun with her, then she must be good.

mrhappypants

Hi Marty. 

I mentioned it.  Faint as I recall but I could tell she smoked.  I try to comment on it because I know it is a big no no for some. 

Dave

Offline droplet

I seen her before. Long time ago.

She's quote old. You can tell from her belly she has had a kid. Must be late 20s early 30s with wrinkles around the eyes.

Never the less I had a good time, she was quite sweet.

password02

She's quote old. You can tell from her belly she has had a kid. Must be late 20s early 30s with wrinkles around the eyes.

I did not smell any smokers breath and I am an ex 40 a day smoker up to 3 years ago. Also did not any wrinkes around the eyes or any where else so all good - She is in her late 20's my guess about 27/28 but IMO not in her 30's

Offline droplet

at the time she only wanted to do it for a short while.

I dont know why she came back. I hope its not becoming a bad habit...she seemed nice enough she shouldnt really work like this long term. Just my opinion.

Offline claretandblue

her pics to me do indicate the hiding of a slight belly,unfortunately no mention of this either way in the review

password02

her pics to me do indicate the hiding of a slight belly,unfortunately no mention of this either way in the review

Really did not notice a belly as she was too busy sucking my dick - If she did then IMO not noticeable

Offline anyfucker

I saw SM last week and FWIW did not notice any smokers breath despite me being a non-smoker.
There was mouth wash in the bathroom which i used.
My recollection is she has a good body, I don't remember her having any belly and she certainly rode me vigorously in cowgirl.
« Last Edit: May 18, 2015, 09:13:49 am by anyfucker »

carnitinex

I saw SM last week and FWIW did not notice any smokers breath despite me being a non-smoker.
There was mouth wash in the bathroom which i used.
My recollection is she has a good body, I don't remember her having any belly and she certainly rode me vigorously in cowgirl.

she actually has a slight smokers breath and I am non-smoker too, but it is hardly noticeable...

Offline claretandblue

I saw monique today, I hesitate to say it but she has almost turned me into a fluffy!

Will write a full review soon but in short what a girl