Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Kristina J touring Bristol  (Read 1621 times)

19 review(s) for Kristina_J (18 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Roth

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Been wanting to see Kristina for a while so booked in whilst she was back touring Bristol.

I opted for GFE services under her Kristina J profile but she also offers BDSM as Mistress Kristina under a different profile.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Good Comms by phone and text.  Location was a very nice hotel near Bristol.  There is a rail station close but own wheels are a better option.  Easy and safe free parking at the hotel or on the streets nearby.  Easy access to the hotel and straight up to the room.

Kristina met me inside the door with a kiss and cuddle.  She is a very tall blonde good looking MILF just like her profile pics.  She has good sized natural tits and a few nice tats and was dressed in sexy lingerie as requested.  Bags and cases in the room containing her kit and toys for all her services.  Didn't spot the slave cage though!

After sorting the paperwork, we got down to action.  Slowly undressing each other with plenty of DFK.  Onto the bed for so OWO on me then RO on her then back to OWO for my first pop.  She's got a good technique, firm but not too hard on my cock whilst also massaging my balls gently. Then a very decent massage to recover and then into Round 2. Started in cowgirl so I could fondle her nice tits which she played with herself.  Then into doggy for a while then onto her back to finish hard in mish with more DFK.  Still had some time left so quick chat and drink before heading off very satisfied.

Didn't go for anal this time but she seems to offer it at no extra charge. I'd deffo see her again when she's touring Bristol.

Good value at £120ph reduced to £100 if you book 24 hours in advance.

Looks 6/10
Body 6/10
Service 6/10
Overall 6/10

:lol: :lol: :rose: :rose: :lol: :lol:
« Last Edit: May 13, 2015, 11:57:56 pm by Roth »