Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anyone seen Armanixxxx  (Read 2348 times)

Offline OnTheSly

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Just wondering if anyone has seen this young lady? She has bid on my RB and seems good on email but limited feedback and nothing on here.  Am happy to TOFFT and report back.

Offline OnTheSly

Ok looks like I'll TOFTT then  :cool:

Will write up a report after the deed is done if I can book her up.

Offline PLeisure

Please do.... intriguing profile.

Just hope it isn't another "Lily of London"-type scenario..... I narrowly escaped blowing £350 on her in early Nov. Like you, it was long before I became aware of UKP

Offline KentAde

Ok looks like I'll TOFTT then  :cool:

Will write up a report after the deed is done if I can book her up.

Yes please  ;) as she bid on a RB of mine aswell, and although emailed her about seeing her, haven't yet..!

password02

A review please if you actually did TOFTT?

Or perhaps not?

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline OnTheSly

Have booked to see her later this week. Will definitely write a review after I see her.

Offline OnTheSly

So this isn't happening now - she's just let me know it's TTOTM (and to be honest, period play isn't high up on my likes list).

Comms have been good and she did give me just about 24 hours notice - so hotel is now cancelled.

May try again later as she has promised me the same rate as she offered in her RB.

Offline PLeisure

OP, how was your out-call earlier this week?

Mark Andrews

Have booked to see her later this week. Will definitely write a review after I see her.

How did you meet with her go? good experience?

Offline OnTheSly

This was that out-call I was talking about in the other thread - so as she cancelled on me I didn't get to see her and I didn't pop my out-call cherry either!

Always a next time...

Offline claretandblue

anyone seen this girl? i just stuck up a reverse bid and she was straight in...

Offline KentAde

Be careful......she bid on a RB tonight of mine, and I questioned her 'Likes'. Turns out she doesn't do Anal, Rimming nor CIM even though she has them listed!  :dash:
One to avoid if you ask me...

FredW

Be careful......she bid on a RB tonight of mine, and I questioned her 'Likes'. Turns out she doesn't do Anal, Rimming nor CIM even though she has them listed!  :dash:
One to avoid if you ask me...
She bid on an RB of mine. Thanks for the above, she won't be winning!

FW