Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lovelylucie34e  (Read 1618 times)

Offline Flufftester

Hi guys

Thinking of trying this young lady,anybody seen her lately and how did she rate ?

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline Trevor12

Chuckman

Saw her yesterday. Very skittish.  Told me to wait for five minutes until her neighbour went in so I wouldn't be seen going to her door. Then told me to park my car around the corner from her house. After doing this went to her door and was let in. Once I got inside Lucie told me that she would do the hour for half price if we did it at her friend's house. Knew right then it wasn't going to happen so went home and saved myself £100.

Don't bother with this timewaster.

Ilovetheladies

Saw her about 2 years ago.
Chats to run the time up and but when you get on with it she's ok.
Very pretty and nice body.
Owo was ok but short lived and she tried to get you to cum asap and kick you out!

A lot better is available!

Offline Trevor12

With her looks, and at her rates, she could have been so successful. But the damage is done now and her reputation is fucked.

Offline BustaNut

I saw her quite a few years ago when she used to work with the vey popular Hannah from the Paragon hotel in Digbeth. The service was shite. Also, I'm pretty sure she's the nut-job who outed Hannah to her family. Can any of Hannah's regulars can confirm this though?? Don't want to be spreading bullshit.

Offline Flufftester

Saw her yesterday. Very skittish.  Told me to wait for five minutes until her neighbour went in so I wouldn't be seen going to her door. Then told me to park my car around the corner from her house. After doing this went to her door and was let in. Once I got inside Lucie told me that she would do the hour for half price if we did it at her friend's house. Knew right then it wasn't going to happen so went home and saved myself £100.

Don't bother with this timewaster.

Chuck

What area is she working out of at the moment ?

Chuckman

She's working in Minworth just down the road from Asda.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2015, 02:13:45 pm by Chuckman »