Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Teen_Maggie  (Read 1748 times)

2 review(s) for EXQUISITE KATARINA (0 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline BustaNut

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Ok, so having just TOFTT...........it's not the girl from the pictures.
She's based in the Glasshouse apartment block behind broad street. This Czech group are usually pretty good and reliable. Usually. This however was a bait and switch. I had the horn and I was there so I continued with the punt.

Here are some of the highlights:
She's very, very slim, probably early twenties, has a gorgeous smile and is very submissive/open to suggestions. I pounded the shit out of her in several positions and she took it like a trooper with a smile at all times.
The low/negative points: very plain looking (not ugly, but not stand out beautiful either), no tits (must be an A cup at best - I have more tit than her!!), hairy arms and back  :scare: , poor blowjob technique, very rough handjob technique, no kissing at all.
Personally, I wouldn't see her again as she's far too slim for me and I'm probably being generous, but I'd rate her as a neutral (just on the basis of the pounding I gave her - Rocco Siffredi would have been proud of that!!).
However, if you like very slim girls who can take a pounding, then she may be the one for you.

Offline Juankerr

Fair play to you for TOFTT.

It would take a lot more than no FB and 1 picture for me to risk it TBH.

I assume its the same flat as Gorgeous Linda?

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Did you google her mobile number??

A quick search there would have revealed x3 different names attached to the same number, including details of an profile for Bustie..Natalie, registered with Adultway on 12-July-2013.

Offline Juankerr

Did you google her mobile number??

A quick search there would have revealed x3 different names attached to the same number, including details of an profile for Bustie..Natalie, registered with Adultway on 12-July-2013.
There is a profile for a Bustyy__Natali External Link/Members Only

It mentions duos with Teen_Maggie.

Offline Trevor12

However, if you like very slim girls who can take a pounding, then she may be the one for you.

I mostly like bookings with DFK, but now and again, this is exactly what I'm in the mood for. I asked a while ago about girls who could fuck for ~50 mins of an hours booking- I think she may fit the bill  :drinks:

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
There is a profile for a Bustyy__Natali External Link/Members Only

It mentions duos with Teen_Maggie.

Thanks for the update.

Although Busty_Natali is genuine, the number was linked to her profile, suggesting that she may may also have used that number??

Offline BustaNut

Thanks for the update.

Although Busty_Natali is genuine, the number was linked to her profile, suggesting that she may may also have used that number??

I think they offer a duo service together. TBH I was feeling so damn horny (must be the weather), I didn't care that she looked nothing like her pics.
I pounded her hard, haven't been that balls deep in ages, lol. Also, for those of you into RO and fingering, she didn't mind me inserting a couple of digits whilst she was blowing me. She has a nice looking pussy too.

Offline Juankerr

Ok, so having just TOFTT...........it's not the girl from the pictures.
You should be in line for a refund BustaNut....'My picture is 100% me if not I give you money back ;-)'

Offline BustaNut

Yeah, the bitch just added that bullshit. I should ring and ask for a refund just to fuck with her, lol.

Offline tantric talents

She's based in the Glasshouse apartment block behind broad street. This Czech group are usually pretty good and reliable.
Sorry to bump this but another review of this profile has just popped up.
Do you have any more information on this group as I am rather partial to Czech girls  :hi: