Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Busty welsh 69  (Read 3958 times)

Offline Corus Boy

As you've probably noticed there are three reviews linked to that Profile Number.

Offline Cheeseman

Alot of the  Merthyr girls seem to have changed their profile names this week.  Ive seen the lady you asked about. She is a great punt with fantastic tits. I notice she is listed as being in Bridgend at the moment.

np500

There are 3 Merthyr girls on my hot list and all three of them are working out of the throbbing matropolise that is western - super - mare ! Nice beach and on a nice sunny day like today you can see Cardiff .

Offline Cheeseman

They are also popping up in Carmarthen,  Bridgend and Wrexham.

Offline darkvamp

I saw her last night, Nice girl would def she her again. Her pussy was tighter than Scrooge McDuck :)

Offline pork sword

I saw her last night, Nice girl would def she her again. Her pussy was tighter than Scrooge McDuck :)

Was A levels on the menu? :rolleyes:

Offline darkvamp

Unfortunately not she said she had forgotten her lube. If I'd known would have taken my own lol

Offline HughJardon

Her pussy was tighter than Scrooge McDuck :)

Sounds like a keeper  :kiss:

Husqvarna360

A levels is on the cards with this girl,  I met her twice and arranged A levels on second visit which she was up for and had a great time. She is into owo, protected anal, cim and swallow.

The only downside for me is she is the top end of prices for 30mims.

Offline pork sword

A levels is on the cards with this girl,  I met her twice and arranged A levels on second visit which she was up for and had a great time. She is into owo, protected anal, cim and swallow.

The only downside for me is she is the top end of prices for 30mims.

Did you find she had a REALLY tight pussy? Reports seen to bare this out! I love a tight pussy  :hi:

Offline Sticky2336

I've also seen busty Welsh (Savannah) she has a tight pussy and anal was tried but too tight great punt owo, cim, anal, all offered

Offline foreverhung

Sticky2336.... stop turning me on!!!!!
Banned reason: Self confessed wanker.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Cheeseman

She is very tight and she is a great punt.  She did tell me that she has stopped doing anal though

SirFrank

Are these girls independent? There was talk here that the Merthyr Tydfil creamery had been shut down and there were whispers of a Mr biggie. Seems odd that they are working that far from Sun City. Just wondering what's the story there

Offline pork sword

Are these girls independent? There was talk here that the Merthyr Tydfil creamery had been shut down and there were whispers of a Mr biggie. Seems odd that they are working that far from Sun City. Just wondering what's the story there

Well there is an interesting negative feedback on Busty's duo partners profile here might be the answer to your question. External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

SirFrank

Well there is an interesting negative feedback on Busty's duo partners profile here might be the answer to your question. External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Ahhhhh that's interesting

Offline HughJardon

Theres barely a handful of search results coming back from a CF48 search on AW
Looks like the Merthyr Tydfil creamery is no longer churning out spunk. Seems to be munterville at this moment in time.

np500

The Merthyr w g's must be spending a fortune on travel, thay are bouncing about from narbeth , up north , London area, Wrexham, back to Cardiff off again ! Never stay any ware long, just a day in some instances , I know thay had a bust but it's like there on the run ?

Offline Sticky2336

Anyone wanting to visit please read BAREBACK

Taken from aw field report

savannah is a highly sexed ladywho`s very keen to make you enjoy yourself.....paperwork sorted then straight down to business.....undressed quickly and eased her knickers down as she let her huge tits fall free....straight onto her knees to take my throbbing cock into her mouth an excellent bj as then returned the favour and I sucked on her shave sweet pussy...fucked in many positions only stopping to take a few pics as I pounded her wet snatch bareback...not long before I came deep inside her....a few more pics before moving on to a cuddle and then round 2.
we had to be out of the hotel by 12 so quicly into the shower to soap each other up and I another fantastic cocksuck before I bent her over and slid my hard bare cock into her tight pussy once more and in no time was filling her pussy with more hot spunk..afterworking my spunk into her pussy folds with my fingers it was time for ..a quick rinse and towel down before gently licking her pussy clean and saying goodbye and on my merry way.....best fuck ever thanks and see you soon x

Offline pork sword

Where is this AW field report? I can't seem to find it on her profile page?  :unknown:

Offline Sticky2336

Offline pork sword

That's me out then I won't be visiting her now. Thanks for the heads up on her lads :drinks:

np500

I saw her today in a hotel in pentwyn , lovely girl, she owns one cracking body, could't keep my hands off her, so much so, although I'd agreed anal I forgot all about it. Coat on for sex which is what I'd do anyway and it was never an option as she put them on without prompting. And there is no mention of Bb on her profile, we had a laff & joke, chatted, dfk, owo, ro, had some sex, enjoyed the experience and would happily go back and more than likely will at some point. If when you leave you feel content, you know you just had a good one ! I felt content.

Offline ampersand

I wonder about this BB business with her - the FR writer apparently has 11 feedbacks, but has hidden them.  I wonder why?

Offline pork sword

Do you think if SHE has read his field report and it wasn't true about BB SHE would of responded in some way to the feedback only he left her on her profile denying it?

She sounds like a really good punt from the comments on here.

RED! So 'A' levels are an option then?

np500

I did ask about a's in e-mail and she said it was ok, but was pre occupied and did't get round to it, will try next time !

Offline Cheeseman

Maybe the field report writer let his imagination get a bit carried away when he wrote it.
Id love to get to the bottom of this anal question.
When I first saw her she said she did do anal but i didn't try it then. The second time i saw her i did fancy doing it and she said that she didn't do it anymore

Offline Corus Boy

Do you think if SHE has read his field report and it wasn't true about BB SHE would of responded in some way to the feedback only he left her on her profile denying it?

She sounds like a really good punt from the comments on here.

RED! So 'A' levels are an option then?

I have no idea as to the truth or about this girls services however;

Ignoring can be the better option and let people can do their own research.  Responding can lead to "Oh yes she did!" "Oh now I didn't!" Ping pong. No one gets nearer the truth and the arguement just runs and runs.

Offline pork sword

I know I said in a previous post that I was out on the basis of this BB post/rumour, I'm now thinking I may of jumped the gun and going to take CB's advice and find out for myself. The guys on here who have seen her all rate her so I will go with the majority and see. :thumbsup:   

Offline pork sword

Maybe the field report writer let his imagination get a bit carried away when he wrote it.
Id love to get to the bottom of this anal question.
When I first saw her she said she did do anal but i didn't try it then. The second time i saw her i did fancy doing it and she said that she didn't do it anymore

I CAN understand if she has stopped doing 'A' levels  My bird stopped me doing it to her as it was 'quote' AFFECTING HER GOLF SWING!!!! so that was the end of that.  :D

Offline ampersand

I CAN understand if she has stopped doing 'A' levels  My bird stopped me doing it to her as it was 'quote' AFFECTING HER GOLF SWING!!!! so that was the end of that.  :D
That is because she stuck the club handle where the don't shine and wiggled her ass!

np500

Well guys, give her the benefit of the doubt, I did and enjoyed the experience and that's all we can ask, I went south and dfk happened throughout so if there was anything wrong she would' t do these things, she's half my age but far more experienced than I'll ever be. Just play safe and have a bit of trust, other wise none of us would be on this site coz none of us would ever knock on there doors.

Offline HughJardon

Red devil perhaps drafting up a review of this girl would help fellow punters, that feedback on Adultwork could be bullshit but for me personally she doesnt look worth the grief so Il take my bone elsewhere   :cool:

np500

That's cool, everyone has to make a decition based on there tastes and things thay read on here etc, I read what I could, we exchanged e-mails, she was cool, no airs & graces so to speak. So decided to go ahead with the meet.  I wear condoms anyway so not to bother'd about b b rummers Evan if true ?, always prefer owo and I'm going down there what ever so there's always a small risk, rather catch a snatch rash than the wife find out, risk in every thing we do here, all I can go on was my comms with her and a 1 hour meet, she was cool about everything, clean as a whistle , good experience all round and hopefully go back and do some things I wanted to but did't get round to due to bit of heat exsortion and generally knackered, but did't realise that at the time. Kept it up but had trouble standing still had a good one . But as you say there are pleanty out there, mind you half of them say thay do bb, makes you wounder how many say thay don't but do, how many profiles say stop asking for b b , so there must be loads of guys out there willing to do it, just a thought.