Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: HighClassCarmen19 - Victoria/Pimlico - Bait and Switch  (Read 2105 times)

2 review(s) for HighClassCarmen19 (0 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline NervousEnergy

Finally decided to get off my lazy arse and write my first review, so I'll do the best I can.

This review is for the following profile: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I use the phrase "for the profile" as it was a Bait and Switch. The meeting itself was on the 7th of May.

I was hoping to get some decent interest on a reverse booking, but didn't find anyone that really excited me, so scoured the AW search function. The two services that I look for in a booking are "A" and owo, found HighClassCarmen19 who appeared to tick the right boxes, decent English over the phone. The booking was for an hour, at £120 all inclusive.

I made an initial enquiry early afternoon as to if she was available later in the evening. Then when I finished work, let her know I was on my way and would be around 30 mins. I was told to come to Belgrave Road (in between Victoria and Pimlico stations) and call again.

Once I got to Belgrave Road, I tried to call again, and it went straight to voicemail. I sent a text to "Carmen"... no reply for a few minutes. I was starting to think that my time had been wasted... waited a few more minutes and decided if I did not get an answer, I'd walk.

I was directed to the hotel she was staying at, made another call, and was finally given the room number. I found my way to the correct room, knocked and was greeted by an EE appearing blonde woman (hair just past shoulders), skinny, small boobs (A cup probably, almost non-existent). What's worse, she appeared around 30. The room itself was your typical three star hotel room, double bed, not that big.

The question I'm still asking myself, and I will no doubt get flack for, why the fuck didn't I walk?? Instead like an idiot, I double checked she was ok with the services I wanted (A/OWO) and she said yes, so I handed over the money. I wish I could say I was thinking with my dick, but seriously... she was maybe a 5 out of 10. So goodness knows why I stayed.

Anyways... after a quick shower, got onto the bed. She started off with owo, which was not too bad. After a few minutes, I said let's get the condom on... it was weird, she kind of rolled her eyes, the look was almost a "oh, alright then" look.

Sex was in missionary, kinda Meh. After a bit, I asked if we could go on to anal. I got a very bored "which position". I said "shall we go doggie?" - she stayed on her back and said, this is fine. (FFS, why ask?).

With lube applied, we tried anal in missionary. After a bit of unsuccessful trying, I suggested a change of position. She went on her front, reverse mish. This was more successful, and after a few minutes got me to orgasm.

She got up and there was something on the bed, I didn't see what it was before "Carmen" picked it up and went "oh dear"... I asked what was wrong, I didn't get a reply. That was worrying...

I considered leaving at that point, but having had a string of crappy punts, decided I want my hour's worth. She went off to clean herself up, I stayed on the bed, when she came back I said give me a few minutes to recover and I'll be ready for round 2.

She asked if I'd voted that day, I said I do postal votes, did it last week. She then proceeded to talk about the political situation in Poland, how she doesn't vote, how she wished Poland was part of Russia or Germany... and so on and so forth. On another day with another person, perhaps I might have been interested. But in this case I just wanted her to shut up, and so eventually I told her I was ready again.

She asked what I wanted, I said Oral to completion please. At that point she said she doesn't do CIM(even though listed in profile likes), so I should let her know when I'm about to come. Didn't bother me too much... but why list it if you aren't going to do it (yes yes, I know, it's the point of B&S).

After perhaps a minute or two of oral (not quite as good as the first time), she stopped, threw herself on the bed next to me, and said, Ok, my neck hurts, I can't do anymore. I insisted it was what I wanted, she eventually agreed to carry on.

I asked if she'd lick or play with my balls, either/or as I don't mind, as it'd get me to come quicker. She half-arsedly played with them... after a few more minutes I asked could you please lick them, she then said "but you said you didn't mind if I don't"... so I didn't ask again.

Eventually I came, got up and went to the shower to clean up.

You could argue that this should be a neutral, that it was my fault for falling for it... but I remember reading a review somewhere here where the reviewer said that the experience left him feeling cheap... well yeah. I felt cheap. I left wishing I'd not bothered. And in retrospect, should have walked when this person was blonde, not brown haired and at least 12 years older than the profile suggested.

I hope this review passes muster. I also hope the next one will be a positive one.

Offline PLeisure

Too bad it didn't work out  :(

Did you consider her AW feedback or run a check on UKP before booking?
Whilst AW is a minefield of bullshit when it comes to fb, there are some clear red flags that her account is likely faked.
x4 Positive reviews from member: "borisss", x1 from another satisfied customer; and then another 3 comments all complaining abut her. Two of which she refutes by not actually acknowledging the complaint before criticising the punter. Classic prossie strategy (see Punting Wiki)

Anyhow, good of you to inform the rest - here's to better experiences from now on  :hi:

Offline lovemachine

Thanks for the review,any information on this girl with similar name,same address area and same person giving AW feedback  External Link/Members Only.

Offline NervousEnergy

PLeisure... I see it now, makes me feel even more stupid!
Lovemachine, that actually looks more like the person I met. Given feedback is from same people, I'd avoid, or at least attempt a meet but be prepared to walk if anything seemed off.

Tom5334

She was on my H/L when her profile first cropped up but I saw the steady decline into a B&S.

I actually contacted a month or so ago to arrange a same day booking, when her profile was new, didn't get back to me until after I'd punted Girlfriend Dior, had a couple of pints and picked up a Chinese on he way home. Said she's been to see a 'relative' but I could visit her now, 9 hours after I had text her.

At least your bad punt confirmed she's a fake.

Offline Falkirk GND

Even her AW nick says it all!  :D

After 25 years of bittersweet experience, I've found that any prossie who claims to be "high class" is usually anything but!!  :vomit:

Great review tho! Sometimes the Negs are more entertaining as all a man can think when reading it is "been there, got the t-shirt!" and "there but for the grace of God go I!"

There's always next time!!  :yahoo:
« Last Edit: May 13, 2015, 09:13:51 am by Falkirk GND »

Offline anyfucker

thanks Nervous, i contacted her/them a few weeks ago but didn't get round to seeing her/them something about the vagueness put me off then.
i was just thinking of getting in touch again but now blacklisted.

scorpion61

Have to say I'm glad she was stuck in traffic the day I tried to see her. All I wasted was 60mins of my life hanging around Belgrave Road.

LL

Don't beat yourself up about not walking when faced with a bait n switch. We've probably all been there - anticipating a punt so much that we'll fuck anything. This is what they rely on. Next time when going in blind like that always have a plan B. That way if she does pull the old switcheroo you can just focus all that randy energy into your backup plan and just walk away.

scorpion61

I'm intrigued by the back up plan idea. How does that work? Do you have a prebooked meeting say 30 mins after plan A is due to start - assuming distance between isn't too bad. But if plan A works then plan B is a no show? Usually I am tight on time - if plan A fails there is no time to organise a plan B even if a likely WG is identified.

LL

I'm intrigued by the back up plan idea. How does that work? Do you have a prebooked meeting say 30 mins after plan A is due to start - assuming distance between isn't too bad. But if plan A works then plan B is a no show? Usually I am tight on time - if plan A fails there is no time to organise a plan B even if a likely WG is identified.
No I will never prebook a girl as a backup plan as I would most likely be letting them down and I don't like to get treated in this way myself by the prossies.
It's about having a list of girls in the same area as, or not far from, my originally-planned punt.  On this list will be ones I have seen before or ones I have read about here.  The reviews aren't necessarily all glowing - but that's why they're on the B-list not the A-list.  And by the same area I mean within 20 minutes journey in total, including use of tube and/or walking time.  After aborting a planned punt or getting bumped, I'm prepared to ring every girl on the list one after the other and find one able to meet me within an hour or so from that time.  If that works out I'll have a pint in a pub whilst I wait, anticipating the punt.  If all else fails and none of the girls are free - there's always the Soho walkups or parlours I know of (depending upon the area).

Offline leatherlover

I'm intrigued about the "Oh dear" and whatever was on the bed. Any ideas?

LL

He'd just been fucking her up the arse right before that moment.  Use your imagination like I did :D

Offline PLeisure

Yes, was also curious about that....... hope you don't mean a condom.. ??  :scare:
She got up and there was something on the bed, I didn't see what it was before "Carmen" picked it up and went "oh dear"... I asked what was wrong, I didn't get a reply. That was worrying...

Offline NervousEnergy

No, condom was intact... ffs, I'd only just forgotten about it, and now you guys have reminded me...  :dash:

Offline PLeisure

Reminded you of what, exactly?
It's not very clear in the review   :)

Offline Bigus Dickus

I think there was either sweet corn or a peanut on his knob after he stoved her back doors in!

I am not afraid to say it straight!

:D

scorpion61

No I will never prebook a girl as a backup plan as I would most likely be letting them down and I don't like to get treated in this way myself by the prossies.
It's about having a list of girls in the same area as, or not far from, my originally-planned punt.  On this list will be ones I have seen before or ones I have read about here.  The reviews aren't necessarily all glowing - but that's why they're on the B-list not the A-list.  And by the same area I mean within 20 minutes journey in total, including use of tube and/or walking time.  After aborting a planned punt or getting bumped, I'm prepared to ring every girl on the list one after the other and find one able to meet me within an hour or so from that time.  If that works out I'll have a pint in a pub whilst I wait, anticipating the punt.  If all else fails and none of the girls are free - there's always the Soho walkups or parlours I know of (depending upon the area).

Thanks LL.

Offline droplet

Thanks for the review. I txted her a week ago. Really glad i didnt go for it now!!

Offline anyfucker

+1

Offline NervousEnergy

Reminded you of what, exactly?
It's not very clear in the review   :)

I was saying it for comedic effect. It looked like a bit of tissue or wetwipe (and I sincerely hope that's what it was  :(  ) 

I'm trying to forget the whole thing, the feeling of being so stupid as to let myself be ripped off etc.

lukedavis

Ditto experience, bait and switch, confirmed OWO and CIM on phone (turned out this was maid), took 30 mins to get let in (maid runs several bait and switch girls and just takes all bookings and then just queues people outside until one of the girls is free). Should have walked when got suspicious at big delay even though who I thought spoke to me on phone (she pretended there was a maid in the room). Finally got in confirmed services, handed over money and thenthen took shower the she refused to do OWO let alone CIM. In fact she got quite indignant at the suggestion saying that I was crazy wanting owo. Ignoring my point that she had confirmed on phone (she said it was maid) and that confirmed with her before handing money over (she said she did not understand then).

I had been to see this "girl" before and had actually seen a different girl who did do the services I wanted and was quite nice (although older and stretch marks). Actually when I visited that time I was made to wait outside 20 mins too - said maid was outside room for that ...

But this is basically a big bait and switch operation. Don't waste your time or money. :dash: