Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Adapting rates- Punter opinions would be appreciated  (Read 5401 times)

Samia-x

Time after time I see UKP members saying that WGs would be better off seeking advice on here than on SAAFE, so ive decided to throw this question out on both forums.
Due to a health problem I had  my breasts became uneven in size, I had a 32F and a 32H and it really got to me quite a lot. So 5 weeks ago I had a reduction to a 32DD to make them even.
Obviously ive not been working because of the scars but now feel ready to work again. However, although the scars are fully healed over they are still fairly dark and will take up to a year to fade completely and because of this I'd rather keep my bra on during bookings.
I understand that I will need to lower my rates due to this and wanted to find out from the point of view of both punters and other WGs what you feel is the appropriate rate to charge for bookings in which I would keep my boobs covered (in the north west).
Any advice would be greatly appreciated guys- thanks  :)

Offline daveev

you could still wear a quarter cup bra, nipples still on show, not a lot of difference really. 

Offline Sir Lance-a-lot

Tricky one this.  We punters have a vested interest in driving prices down, you might get replies such as "50% off".

Do you have to keep them fully covered?  I guess that depends on where the scars are.  One WG I knew had very saggy breasts (even though they were quite small, they acted like half-empty bags hanging off her chest), and she wore an underwired support bra open at the front.  Scars at the base of the breast could be hidden by one of those.  And there are bras with nipple holes, of course.

Samia-x

Lol very true.. I was fully expecting the "£10 per hour!" responses.
So for men is the main attraction the nipples? For example if I wore fairly sheer bras with nipple holes (luckily they're still responsive!) and allowed nipple contact, would a £10 discount per half hour be enough? E.g £40 for 30 mins instead of £50, £80 for an hour instead of £100. Before im accused of touting  these are random figures not my actual rates!

Offline Sir Lance-a-lot

Sounds reasonable to  me.  Preferences vary, but if you're upfront about it on your profile and include a pic of what you'll be wearing, that should be good enough.

Offline Sir Lance-a-lot

BTW, you might find that some men won't want to see the scars but others won't mind, so if you personally wouldn't mind taking the bra off, that might be worth mentioning.

Samia-x

Thanks so much... I don't mind taking it off myself no, just don't want it to be offputting. They aren't red angry scars, they're pink and shaped like an anchor from underneath my nipple to underneath the boobs, so perhaps I'll make people Aware of this too when booking  :)

Offline Natwest

BTW, you might find that some men won't want to see the scars but others won't mind, so if you personally wouldn't mind taking the bra off, that might be worth mentioning.

Wouldn't worry me in the slightest if I was told about it. In fact you could admire my hernia scar!

Online Ipunter

Lol very true.. I was fully expecting the "£10 per hour!" responses.
So for men is the main attraction the nipples? For example if I wore fairly sheer bras with nipple holes (luckily they're still responsive!) and allowed nipple contact, would a £10 discount per half hour be enough? E.g £40 for 30 mins instead of £50, £80 for an hour instead of £100. Before im accused of touting  these are random figures not my actual rates!

Did someone say £10 a hour!!! When can I book?

Leave your prices as they are, I'd just mention it in your profile and see if it affects business... I don't think too many people are going to be bothered by hiding scars. (Don't hit me again guys!)
« Last Edit: May 12, 2015, 05:54:51 pm by Ipunter »

Offline flybynightpm

I'd prefer that you were up front and honest about it ( no pun intended..)  you might loose a few punters because they don't want to see that sort of stuff or are into their tits... but then again you might gain a few because you're honest about it...

Having said all that , good service and reputation will outshine all of the above...

a10

As long as you're upfront (but no too upfront!) about it and you have accurate pictures, I'd imagine you'd still get bookings.

As others have said, quarter cup/balconette bras or corsets would allow the majority to be on show without exposing the scars. Once in a booking, punters who ask for you to take it off could be informed for the reasons and make a decision from there.

You'd be surprised the number of punters who, frankly, don't give a shit. I've seen plenty of surgery scars on boobs (granted, usually the result of augmentation) and it doesn't phase me in the slightest. The fact there are boobs is what counts!

As I said at the top, be honest. The last thing punters want is the scars, your attitude to them, or your idea of what their attitude is to them, affecting the service you provide. If you're honest and they book you can be happy they're happy with the situation.

Offline flybynightpm

Can't see a need to change price unless you see a dip in business..

fredpunter

I can't imagine the scars are any worse than some of the tattoos that girls disfigure themselves with.

Offline Turtle Z

It would be easier to comment if the lady in question posted a picture of the tits in question? Purely for academic purposes of course.

Online Ipunter

It would be easier to comment if the lady in question posted a picture of the tits in question? Purely for academic purposes of course.

+1 2 and 3!

Academic Purposes only!

Offline Sir Lance-a-lot

I've had an idea!  What about those fetish "bras" that consist of nothing much except a set of straps attached to metal rings around the nipples?  If you can get one with the straps in just the right places,  or modify one, or make one - just cut up a plain black bra and fit straps running to a couple of large keyrings, or curtain rings or similar...

It would cover the scars, hide nothing else, and be kinkier than bare breasts would be.

Offline Turtle Z

I've had an idea!  What about those fetish "bras" that consist of nothing much except a set of straps attached to metal rings around the nipples?  If you can get one with the straps in just the right places,  or modify one, or make one - just cut up a plain black bra and fit straps running to a couple of large keyrings, or curtain rings or similar...

It would cover the scars, hide nothing else, and be kinkier than bare breasts would be.

You've really given this a lot of thought haven't you!

Samia-x

You, sir are a god send! What a great idea. Seems like an excuse to treat myself to some cheeky new underwear and I am not complaining  :cool:

Offline Trevor12

As others have said, make it clear on your profile.

Can't see a need to change price unless you see a dip in business..
+1

lancspunter

I think you have had several really positive suggestions on here. As long as you are open and honest then I see no reason to have to offer a discount, much as I would like everything to be cheaper. The half cup balcony, sheer and the fetish wear ideas are all good ideas, but as has been pointed out already, many men would not mind in the slightest.

Offline smiths

Time after time I see UKP members saying that WGs would be better off seeking advice on here than on SAAFE, so ive decided to throw this question out on both forums.
Due to a health problem I had  my breasts became uneven in size, I had a 32F and a 32H and it really got to me quite a lot. So 5 weeks ago I had a reduction to a 32DD to make them even.
Obviously ive not been working because of the scars but now feel ready to work again. However, although the scars are fully healed over they are still fairly dark and will take up to a year to fade completely and because of this I'd rather keep my bra on during bookings.
I understand that I will need to lower my rates due to this and wanted to find out from the point of view of both punters and other WGs what you feel is the appropriate rate to charge for bookings in which I would keep my boobs covered (in the north west).
Any advice would be greatly appreciated guys- thanks  :)

I require WGs to be naked so I wouldn't be interested in punting with you but I am not In your area anyway.

spkmstr48

I require WGs to be naked so I wouldn't be interested in punting with you but I am not In your area anyway.

Also a lover of the fully nude female form, scars not necessarily important, certainly not as important as good behaviour.

Offline SmackmaBitchUp

Should not be an issue for any punter as long as they know before the booking... Nothing wrong with sexy underwear on during sex so can't see a reason for too much of a dramatic rate drop.. You may just lose the real boob lovers out there  :hi:

Online Ipunter

Got any pictures. It might not be as bad as you think... :angelgirl:

Offline Trevor12

Just to add, I'd also want the bra off.

As long as I knew about the scars going into a booking, they wouldn't bother me.

You could wear corest type thing that pushed your boobs up every punter would like that .

Offline Turtle Z

Should not be an issue for any punter as long as they know before the booking... Nothing wrong with sexy underwear on during sex so can't see a reason for too much of a dramatic rate drop.. You may just lose the real boob lovers out there  :hi:

I'm a real boob lover and I'm not concerned about the scars as much as I would be if she'd had breast implants. I do hope this isn't a cover for breast implants. so many girls have spun that particular lie.

Stealthshagger

Recent and honest pics, accurate prices and enjoys list, good attitude= no problem.

Stealthshagger

Attitude in booking being the thing that brings punters back, no doubt.

Offline smiths

Not any punter as I posted above I require WGs to be naked so it would be an issue for me.

Quesadilla

Recent and honest pics, accurate prices and enjoys list, good attitude= no problem.

+1 - I've punted many ladies with scars some worse than others, as well as stretch marks from pregnancy etc etc - as long as all is clear from the profile / pics and she delivers a good service I would have no problem at all. 

Offline Gordon Bennett

The aesthetics wouldn't matter to me - if you can still tolerate normal sucking, kneading, grabbing, mauling and motor boating of your boobies I don't think you need to reduce your rates. As long as you have a recent, honest and accurate photo on your profile it should be business as usual.

Ben4454

Personally I do not see why you have to mention it directly. You are not a dented car you are a human being. No one has perfect bodies. A picture showing it while not trying to draw attention to it is sufficient enough. I would be more than happy to punt with a girl who had it in one of her pictures. Up front and honest. Prices drawn down? I wouldn't worry about that.

All the punter cares for is that you have a good attitude, willing to please and do everything on your likes list (think of them carefully) then you will find yourself with a lot of regulars and guys who come back. You should also never double-book. Timewasters are a part of this business and with the high wage you earn allowances need to be put into place.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2015, 08:01:54 pm by Ben4454 »

password02

As long as you're upfront (but no too upfront!) about it and you have accurate pictures, I'd imagine you'd still get bookings.

As others have said, quarter cup/balconette bras or corsets would allow the majority to be on show without exposing the scars. Once in a booking, punters who ask for you to take it off could be informed for the reasons and make a decision from there.

You'd be surprised the number of punters who, frankly, don't give a shit. I've seen plenty of surgery scars on boobs (granted, usually the result of augmentation) and it doesn't phase me in the slightest. The fact there are boobs is what counts!

As I said at the top, be honest. The last thing punters want is the scars, your attitude to them, or your idea of what their attitude is to them, affecting the service you provide. If you're honest and they book you can be happy they're happy with the situation.

+1 - 100%

password02

You could wear corest type thing that pushed your boobs up every punter would like that .

+1 - yes love the corset idea with matching suspenders  :thumbsup:

Samia-x

I'm a real boob lover and I'm not concerned about the scars as much as I would be if she'd had breast implants. I do hope this isn't a cover for breast implants. so many girls have spun that particular lie.

Noo definitely not. I've always had huge boobs and never particularly liked them, I'd swap them for a bigger bum any day! Breast implant scars are usually much less severe than reduction ones.

I'd happily upload pictures but I'm not sure if it goes against forum rules as im not a punter.
Thanks everyone for your input and great ideas, ive also found a tattoo cover up makeup that may also make them a little less obvious, and ordered a lovely fetish bra!
It would seem seeking advice from punters definitely makes sense  :dance:

Samia-x

Forgot to add- love the corset idea as they look great and when ive worn them for punters before they've always been left on due to how time consuming it is to get them off!

password02

Forgot to add- love the corset idea as they look great and when ive worn them for punters before they've always been left on due to how time consuming it is to get them off!

Always work for me - especially the corsets that push the tits out - In Red and Black with suspenders - Always work for me.

I am sure a link or a picture would hep - If Admin does not agree he can always delete.

Samia-x

I am sure a link or a picture would hep - If Admin does not agree he can always delete.

Righto, I'm about to give it a go. Never used the tiny pic site before so we will see how it pans out!

Online Ipunter

I'm sure the admins are looking forward to it...

Samia-x

Hidden Image/Members Only[/img]
If this works... Taken from underneath  last week so you can see the full anchor. Here there's a fair bit of dry skin from dressings which is now gone, but the scar is basically the same. There's virtually no scar visible around the nipple.
If I get banned for this.. Thank you for your advice  :D

Offline Blackpool Rock

Thanks so much... I don't mind taking it off myself no, just don't want it to be offputting. They aren't red angry scars, they're pink and shaped like an anchor from underneath my nipple to underneath the boobs, so perhaps I'll make people Aware of this too when booking  :)
There probably not as bad as you imagine but I can see why a girl would be quite self concious about this, as others have said if your clear on your profile then nobody has the right to take issue.
Perhaps worth updating your profile and adding a photo in the free gallery of your uncovered boobs plus the range of bras your just about to purchase.
Personally i'm not a fan of massive boobs so a reduction sound good to me although you still need a weapons licence to carry DD's in a public place.
How about investing in a couple of sports bras, I can't help but think the girls in the gym look well hot in sports kit

Online Ipunter

Won't your book naturally hang over the scar, what's it like with no support... I bet you can't even see it

Samia-x

Won't your book naturally hang over the scar, what's it like with no support... I bet you can't even see it

It does yes but it's the line up to the nipple that's bothering me  :(

Online Ipunter

I can't make an educated opinion without see it, I bet it's fine!

Offline Trevor12

Here there's a fair bit of dry skin from dressings which is now gone, but the scar is basically the same.
It does yes but it's the line up to the nipple that's bothering me  :(

The scars wouldn't bother me even as they are, and they will only improve. The dry skin would have, but that's gone.

Nobody who has posted on this thread has said that the scars would put them off either.

Offline Turtle Z

I don't think its bad at all considering how recent the surgery was. Wouldn't bother me in the least.

I think its fine if you have one clear photo head on in your free gallery .i have seen brasilian girls with this type of work done on their boobs .so its not just you !

James999

What's your AW profile link?