Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Best Quickie in Glasgow  (Read 3253 times)

Offline The Man With No Name

Which girl would we say is best for a quick in - suck, fuck - and out? I know 15-20min isn't everybody's ticket, but usually just don't see the point in paying for half an hour if you're only looking to cum once.

Obviously your options of decent girls start to get limited in that time frame with mainly EE or even, dare I say, Romanian gambles. Looking for age under 40 with a price of 50 max. French Kissing and touching preferred, but not essential.

Safe-ish bets I was considering are:

Aylin - External Link/Members Only
Sami - External Link/Members Only

or even with accepted typical limited Romanian Service, but at least some reasonable feedback and appeal...

External Link/Members Only

I know it's rarely their thing, but can anyone recommend any decent British girls doing a good quickie service - Indigo or Destiny, perhaps?

Either that or any other EE recommendations would be appreciated.

Cheers.

Apologies, forgot a couple of links - Destiny -  External Link/Members Only
                                                Indigo   -  External Link/Members Only

DG

Apologies, forgot a couple of links - Destiny -  External Link/Members Only
                                                Indigo   -  External Link/Members Only

I've seen Indigo and really like the look of Destiny. Don't think a quickie would be enough with either of them though. Only did 30 mins with Indi and it was over in a flash.

Flashbang900

Had a half hour with Destiny before, good body, alright face and ticked all the boxes without being mind blowing. Her current discount to 60hh is appealing.

Like the look of Indigo, I'm having a punt tomorrow and weighing up my options!

I've seen Indigo and really like the look of Destiny. Don't think a quickie would be enough with either of them though. Only did 30 mins with Indi and it was over in a flash.

How d'you find Indgio physically? She does tick all the boxes and gets some good reports but there's just something putting me off.

DG

How d'you find Indgio physically? She does tick all the boxes and gets some good reports but there's just something putting me off.

I've been asked that question a lot. I saw her last summer and I thought she was stunning. Very slim so if that's not your thing then stay away. Facially cute as well, definitely mixed race complexion but all Scottish. Very attentive, extremely clean, even put a condom on the magic bullet she stuck up my arse  :lol: it was early in my punting career and at the time she was much better than all the girls I'd seen before. She is very flexible and extremely enthusiastic. Her pics are accurate; great arse, small tits and very slim. I don't understand the guys who think she's not a looker.

Flashbang900

Take it back about Destiny. Went to see her the other day, completely disinterested, oral was average, she answered her phone mid punt for another booking and couldn't open the condom packet because her hands were "greasy". Won't be back again, easily the worst punt I've had.

chico1000

Interesting comments about Destiny I was on the verge of booking her.  Glad I didnt.  Any chance of putting up a review it will get lost in here.

RandyF

Destiny had a cracking rep back in the day. Think I might've pumped her...or someone similar  :blush:

But Christ this must've been 10 years ago. Someone on here said she was a street whore previously. Not surprised she's a touch on the jaded side nowadays  :lol:

You'd be gambling your 70 quid with her, Chico.

mavgoose

I seen her , only once. Easily 3/4 years ago. ( Destiny )

Started ok , good comms , easy to find. Tenement flat in battlefield.
Good looking girl. But weirdest punt I've ever had.
Was just starting intercourse when she went off on one about her ex boyfriend attacking her with a hammer. She said she was having flashbacks.
Ended up consoling the girl and going away feeling sorry for her.

Think she was possibly a lap dancer in Glasgow. (?)

Undoubtedly a hot girl , but haven't brought myself to re book since that episode.

laim1690

Seen her last week a lot on offer for £40 owo shag and facial bout size 12-14 big tits not a clock in site

Offline TommyMoundfrigger

Seen her last week a lot on offer for £40 owo shag and facial bout size 12-14 big tits not a clock in site

Sounds worth a quick punt.
What size is she? Pretty face to spunk over?

Offline TommyMoundfrigger

Sorry. I know you said 12/14 but is she tall with it?

laim1690

Sorry. I know you said 12/14 but is she tall with it?
yeah shes tall last day in govan today

laim1690

yeah shes tall last day in govan today
sorry and nice face.btw I think she was Glasgow.lea claimed to be sisters with Glasgowemaliy they worked at cessnock cezh flat

moosehead69

sorry and nice face.btw I think she was Glasgow.lea claimed to be sisters with Glasgowemaliy they worked at cessnock cezh flat
Are u sure lea was only about 21 and had dark hair with very sexy body so why would she say she's 32??? And lea was from Bratislava not Prague lol

laim1690

Are u sure lea was only about 21 and had dark hair with very sexy body so why would she say she's 32??? And lea was from Bratislava not Prague lol
i could be wrong I thought lea was the older sister of emiley  who i reviewed on here i think she was about 21 ish and i think there all part of the same group maybe im wrong
« Last Edit: May 17, 2015, 03:22:42 pm by laim1690 »