Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Quick HJ in Birmingham  (Read 8672 times)

Roadster

Smithies most recent post about Sue in Rugeley got me thinking.  It would be great to have a Sue equivalent in Birmingham.  By which I mean someone that would give a good quality handjob and take a little direction on technique for around £25.

I know the Thai girls are around but sometimes I haven’t got the time for that or can’t be arsed with the all over oil slick.  I know that there is Devotions and At Your Service which are cheap, but the quality there is crap.

Nip in. Strip off.  Sensual tug.  Get dressed. Nip out.  No need for her to even get her tits out or allow touching.

Anyone know of anyone like that in Brum?  Any of the girls here want to offer a service like that?

temmop

Probably anyone who offers a 15 min 'quickie', tbh.

smithie1000

Smithies most recent post about Sue in Rugeley got me thinking.  It would be great to have a Sue equivalent in Birmingham.  By which I mean someone that would give a good quality handjob and take a little direction on technique for around £25.

I know the Thai girls are around but sometimes I haven’t got the time for that or can’t be arsed with the all over oil slick.  I know that there is Devotions and At Your Service which are cheap, but the quality there is crap.

Nip in. Strip off.  Sensual tug.  Get dressed. Nip out.  No need for her to even get her tits out or allow touching.

Anyone know of anyone like that in Brum?  Any of the girls here want to offer a service like that?

I got it made now, quick text to Sue, nip to Rugeley on my motorbike go into shop "tugged with my instructions" give her £25 and off back home, great for when you get the urge LOL

Offline Trevor12

I'd be interested in this too- a 15 minute hand job for under £25. Post 15 min quickies are priced at £40 where available, which is more than I'd pay for just a hand job.

Offline xMaDDD

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

£20 for 10 min hand job. If you don't mind or like larger ladies, then she is good.

I went to see her, for a £25 10 min BJ and she seemed nice and enthusiastic enough, no hesitation in what I asked.
Banned reason: Creating fake account (BBInformer)
Banned by:

Offline Stapler

I mean someone that would give a good quality handjob and take a little direction on technique for around £25.

Marina in Erdington fits the bill perfectly!

..S...
Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

Offline Stapler

£20 for 10 min hand job. If you don't mind or like larger ladies, then she is good.

I went to see her, for a £25 10 min BJ and she seemed nice and enthusiastic enough, no hesitation in what I asked.

She's Romanian. Therefore more details about the flat and its location required.  :hi:

..S...

Roadster

Marina in Erdington fits the bill perfectly!

..S...

You've seen her more that I have, I've only been the once, (not too keen on the arse probe  ;) ).  She seemed to me to be pretty invested in the "sanctity and dignity of thai massage" idea.  You don't think she would be offended by a wank-only request?

smithie1000

Her massage is the best you can get but she is boring, no touching if fact no to all lol.  She is not pretty so if you want pretty go to where "S" say's

Offline xMaDDD

She's Romanian. Therefore more details about the flat and its location required.  :hi:

..S...

When I seen her, she was at the Britannia Hotel on New Street.
Banned reason: Creating fake account (BBInformer)
Banned by:

smithie1000

When I went a long time ago she was in a flat at the back of some shops in Erdington, maybe she has moved?

Offline vision2014

There is a girl who travels the dogging spots  around brum and Walsall small red van her bf drives her around they used to be a dogging couple now she  will do quick hj for I believe £15 - £20 they are arund mainly in day times catching the more business gents she is fit has fuck and dresses very very sexy depends if you like outdoors

smithie1000

have you got a number or a link please

Offline Rykneld

Anyone fancy going to see Sue in Rugely today and seeing if she will give a "skiing" handjob?

smithie1000

If I can finish this morning I will pop over, pity she don't offer a little bit more.

smithie1000

There is a girl who travels the dogging spots  around brum and Walsall small red van her bf drives her around they used to be a dogging couple now she  will do quick hj for I believe £15 - £20 they are arund mainly in day times catching the more business gents she is fit has fuck and dresses very very sexy depends if you like outdoors
have you got a number or a link please

Offline Rykneld

Great ,,, do you think that she will ski?

smithie1000

she don't do anything other than HE and a poor massage, I have asked loads of times.

Offline Rykneld

So .. There's no way that she would sit between us and work her magic? I went last week and had half an hour. Was much better than a full hour and the ending was just as good

Offline Rykneld

Ahhhh,,, just booked with Sue  for half an hour this afternoon   :lol: :)

smithie1000

Ahhhh,,, just booked with Sue  for half an hour this afternoon   :lol: :)

I texted Sue and asked if I could have her body, she texted back in a right strop?  she is wanking blokes off all day, so she is going to get asked stuff.  She went on about respect, fuck me what respect is she showing her husband or guy's wife's GF, never understand that reaction.
If we don't ask we never get so all ways ask up front and be honest what you want.
So I phoned punt who I've seen a few times for a B2B and HE, I asked if I could have OWO and a HE and she said yes for £40 so Sue can keep it as this girl has a good body, strips off and you can touch anything, so for 28 mile round trip it all came to £44.20 and the OWO is very good but you must use her a few times first.

Dodo

smithie1000

Dodo who's link do you want???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Dodo

Dodo who's link do you want???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

The punt you refer to in your post number 20 !!!!!!!
« Last Edit: May 26, 2015, 11:13:03 pm by Dodo »

smithie1000

there is a search on here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

see below

keep looking

keep looking

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

External Link/Members Only

Benson50

Hi Smithie,

Any chance of a link to the other punt in your post, the b2b, he and owo for £40. Sounds like the kind of vfm punt I've been hoping to find.

Dodo

I asked the very same question and got a smart arse reply.

smithie1000

well this way of asking gets you nothing - And her link is??????

Dodo

well this way of asking gets you nothing - And her link is??????
Ok.

Smithie darling, sorry to buden you with this but could you possibly help me and a few other guys by suppliying the link for the girl who gave you such a wonderful B2B ....pleeeeeeeeeease xxxx

Now get of your high horse and treat this forum like is intended as an exchange of blokey to blokey questions, observations, advice etc etc .
« Last Edit: May 28, 2015, 10:48:15 am by Dodo »

smithie1000

Offline Trevor12

Dodo, you are such a nice person LOL here you are

Would have been the perfect opportunity to link this beauty again

:D

Offline Stapler

Dodo

smithie1000

Would have been the perfect opportunity to link this beauty again

:D
No please Noooooooooooooo

Offline Stapler

Next person to post a link to lildevil 666 should be banned!  :D

..S..

smithie1000

I would like to see what the man who went with this looks like.................

Offline Dick N Tits

Mad dog123

Hi if anyone wants to try sue in rugeley two of us at the same time not sure if sue be game contact me Iam game for that