Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: London Swingers Adult Party  (Read 2738 times)

Online davidgood

I go to these parties most weeks but no point in reviewing each one, however as it is months since I last did a review and there was a good mix of girls last Thursday I thought it worth another mention.

Firstly here is the link to their site;-  External Link/Members Only.

Last Thursday I started off the evening with cuddly Russian student Anna who I had not seen for a few months. After a bit of a snog and mutual licking and sucking she lay back on the bed for some deep stick mish.

After a glass of wine or two I then found the lovely Brazilian Gabriella free and happy to work me up with a cuddle and some oral. Once hard she bent over for me to finish off doggy style.

After more refreshments and chat downstairs I went back up to join  little Sheila a bubbly fair haired Brazilian. She got me hard and we did mish and doggy but I could just not manage to squeeze out any more jiz.  So I withdrew and went for another drink and wander round which included seeing Anna looking after a couple of guys at the same time.

Back in the other room I found Sheila alone on her bed and joined her for good night cuddle but things started to stir and she took me in hand then covered me up and I finished off in her mouth which pleased her that she had at last got me to deliver the goods.

These are good VFM parties.

Regards,
davidgood

Offline drwho

Thanks for the details David.

I found the one I attended back in early 2014 far too busy, but realise with budget parties it's unfair to judge on the basis of a single visit (my first LAPC was also busy but I was glad I tried again when it happened to be much quieter)

Interesting to note their Tuesday daytime parties advertised on the website. Could be a good replacement to Pams

Offline KentAde

It appears OWO is only 'optional' David, would you say that?
Cheers.

Online davidgood

It appears OWO is only 'optional' David, would you say that?
Cheers.
Ade,

Unless advertised as special OWO parties these parties are usually OW as far as I know.

I can't comment on the weekend parties which have swinger ladies as I have not been to one.

Regards,

davidgood

Offline tazz

Were there many guys or couples there?

Offline adindas

Were there many guys or couples there?

The number of guys will vary. But in many parties I have been I never see more than 1-4. Most of the time 1-3 or in few occasion it is  1-2.

Unlike on their Heyday where there were in Barons Courts. It seems that less couple are coming ....

For the benefit of all. If you have tried LSAP and it suits you, you could get a seasonal ticket of £900 for 15 parties, equate to £60 per party.

A bargain by a UK standard
« Last Edit: May 16, 2015, 02:21:43 pm by adindas »

Offline smiths

The number of guys will vary. But in many parties I have been I never see more than 1-4. Most of the time 1-3 or in few occasion it is  1-2.

Unlike on their Heyday where there were in Barons Courts. It seems that less couple are coming ....

For the benefit of all. If you have tried LSAP and it suits you, you could get a seasonal ticket of £900 for 15 parties, equate to £60 per party.

A bargain by a UK standard

Yeah a bargain unless it gets raided and closed down for being a brothel which could happen at any time the police decide, then its not a bargain at all.

Online davidgood

You do not have to risk capital to get a bargain at these parties.

Membership costs £30 and reduces the price from £80 to £70 per party.

Free membership is offered from time to time. Discount vouchers are given out from time to time so you may end up only paying £50 for a few hours of fun sometimes.

Regards,

davidgood