Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anyone recognise this one?  (Read 2515 times)

Ben4454

Something tells me this one might be a bait and switch or something more sinister.

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

Offline PLeisure

Well spotted..... damned lowlifes...  :thumbsdown:

That's harsh for MI 

Offline nigel4498

Surely MI can ask AW to remove the profile as they have obviously stolen her photos.
It clearly states that they are not to be copied without her consent.

Offline MancSean

Fuck me sp blatant too. I wonder what the faker looks like. Must be as thick as pig shite though

Offline Michelle Independent

• Service Provider
Could someone report it for me ;)?

Offline Michelle Independent

• Service Provider
Thanks guys! You are the best! Please let me know if you spot it again :)

Offline Juankerr

Thanks guys! You are the best! Please let me know if you spot it again :)
You're welcome. I hope they get it sorted out for you, a few more reports to AW wouldn't hurt fella's!!

Ben4454

Looks like Emily Rouse has left the house.

Offline Juankerr

Well done to everyone who reported it to AW and well done to Ben4454 for finding it in the first place.  :thumbsup:

Offline HappyandLucky

Well done to everyone who reported it to AW and well done to Ben4454 for finding it in the first place.  :thumbsup:
Surely Ben should get paid off with a freebie  ;) :drinks:

Offline Qwerty

Surely Ben should get paid off with a freebie  ;) :drinks:

How many calls has she had today saying "Hi this is Ben from UKP" :-)

Online RedKettle

Ben4454

Come on guys I only spotted a link with some pictures on. I would of done it with any working girls pictures that I know to be false. At least I know that I have saved at least a couple hundred pounds for some punters by reporting this scam.   :drinks:

No one should ever reveal their Adultwork identity to working girls on this site. I like to keep my identities seperate and remain annon. Always.  :hi:
« Last Edit: May 13, 2015, 04:59:28 pm by Ben4454 »

Offline IAMBATMAN

No one should ever reveal their Adultwork identity to working girls on this site. I like to keep my identities seperate and remain annon. Always.  :hi:
i had to change my AW name because i had to give deepthroat vikki a bad FR and didnt want any backlash and i waited a month or so before reviewing so for any noob lurkers not yet signed up remember to make your user names different

Ben4454

Yeah alongside the diamonds in the rough are the snakes in the grass.