Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Discount for booking if husband is allowed to watch.....  (Read 1724 times)

Offline Zeusthedoc

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Saw this ad floating about in the Harlow area...

Turns out, that if you let her husband watch:
-you can BB (full price)
or
-you can get discount

WTF?! :dash: :dash:

JV547845

Barebacking punters puts me off.  And £10 or £20 isn't worth the extra indiscretion risk.  But if you were into being the bull doing the cuckolding and she decided not to see breeding scum bags it could be great.

Offline Zeusthedoc

Avoiding purely on the basis of BB....

just made me laugh that if her husband is allowed to watch you get a discount.

LOL

Offline HappyandLucky

Profile updated to say not working due to family accident. Husband might have got too close in a viewing and got pile driven up the arse  :D :lol: :D
No doubt normal service will resume when hubby can limp back into the bedroom and seat himself on an inflatable ring  :P

Offline tarkus

You don't think she's "accidentally" acquired a nasty little rash do you?

Offline Zeusthedoc

Profile updated to say not working due to family accident. Husband might have got too close in a viewing and got pile driven up the arse  :D :lol: :D
No doubt normal service will resume when hubby can limp back into the bedroom and seat himself on an inflatable ring  :P

I thought he might have got too close to it all and took a shot or two to the face. Heard it can sting if it gets in ur eye.

Offline HappyandLucky

I thought he might have got too close to it all and took a shot or two to the face. Heard it can sting if it gets in ur eye.
Did u hear it or feel it DB. Apols in advance  :D :lol: :D

Offline Zeusthedoc

Heard. Whilst I have managed to cum on myself (usually when being massaged), I've never got it in my own eye.

Usually when I'm delivering a facial - a WG will give the prerequisite.... Not in my eye blah blah

Simplysimon

Is it just me .
But if it wasn't for the BB then I'd see her

Offline socks

Is it just me .
But if it wasn't for the BB then I'd see her
I'd not have ruled her out on the basis of looks

1dt

perhaps its the husband that you bb?? :scare: :unknown:

Offline mf_1101

Yeah then her husband accuses you of raping her and they blackmail you, good scam.

Seriously this sounds like the worst business proposition ever - Get an STI, get robbed and get locked up all rolled into one.

Offline Horizontal pleasures

She says only bisexual gents? Not for me.

Offline HappyandLucky

She says only bisexual gents? Not for me.
She changed her profile since OP started the thread. Obviously hubbie got bored of watching and wanted to be sucked and fucked by a paying punter  :wacko: :vomit: