Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Why do WG's locate right in the city centre?  (Read 2194 times)

tallguy74

I assume most guys here drive to punts, and it is a nightmare and expensive to get parked in the city centre!!

There are many occasions where I've not went through with a punt after the WG has text her address because I know it will be hell to get parked  :thumbsdown:

Offline sharpshoes78

I don't drive so great for me

Offline threechilliman

I tend to ignore any in Manchester City Centre for this reason. When girls tour, they always bunk up in the most inconvenient location. Presumably there are enough guys on the doorstep for it not to be a problem, but for me parking is very important.

tcm

raylondoner

Targeting us lovely, reliable, rich, local office workers?   :yahoo:

Offline PLeisure

I take it you're not referring to London?

Only the very successful can afford inner London rentals. And their rates mirror that fact

raylondoner

I take it you're not referring to London?

Only the very successful can afford inner London rentals. And their rates mirror that fact

I will pay £150 ph in Central London for the right girl and up to £120 in the Hinterland  :hi:

spkmstr48

I will pay £150 ph in Central London for the right girl and up to £120 in the Hinterland  :hi:

For parking?

Never bothers me, compared to the cost of the punt parking cost is negligible.

Offline Blackpool Rock

I tend to ignore any in Manchester City Centre for this reason. When girls tour, they always bunk up in the most inconvenient location. Presumably there are enough guys on the doorstep for it not to be a problem, but for me parking is very important.

tcm
I'm with you TCM city centres are a pain in the arse along with faceless apartment blocks which leave you wondering if it's actually the right building

Offline Corus Boy

I assume most guys here drive to punts, and it is a nightmare and expensive to get parked in the city centre!!

There are many occasions where I've not went through with a punt after the WG has text her address because I know it will be hell to get parked  :thumbsdown:

A big assumption!

I can walk to many punts.

Sometimes cycle there.

Use a bus.

So a city centre location is fine for me.

Makes me think I should do a Bus Route review, which bus routes pass the most WG flats.

For the burbs around Cardiff or other nearby towns then I drive.

Offline Sonny Crockett

I suppose it's because it's cheap for them in terms of rent. For me though, it's convenient as they are likely to be based closer to the train station.

fredpunter

I almost never drive to my punts, and tend to ignore those not easy to get to on public transport, so central works for me.

Offline Malvolio

Presumably because that's where the large hotel chains are?  What's 90 minutes of parking compared to the cost of the punt anyway?

Offline LastManCumings

I almost never drive to my punts, and tend to ignore those not easy to get to on public transport, so central works for me.

+1

Parking anywhere in Central London is expensive and a pain to find.

Toshiba

Offline Punting Valley

Same. I don't drive, not even when I travel to other cities. So WG working near the centre works very well for me.

Offline RedKettle

I always drive and agree it is a pain - but not so much the parking as the rush hour traffic.

spkmstr48

I always drive and agree it is a pain - but not so much the parking as the rush hour traffic.

Yes, I always find it helps if I shout very loudly and with as many expletives as possible at other road users.

raylondoner

Offline smiths

Its to be near public transport links as that's how at least some if not many punters travel to punts. From parties I know most punters I have spoken to in London said they travelled by tube or bus, not drove. Of course in addition in London is the congestion charge, an outrageous extra tax that has to be paid unless exempt.

raylondoner

Don't forget shoe shops, girls have to be near a shoe shop!  :hi:

Offline NIK

It's beyond me why anyone would ever want to drive in Central London. But many thousands of idiots do.   :crazy:
Not only are there buses and tubes but something called feet. Allow yourself an hour or so and you can comfortably walk to pretty much anywhere from one area of CENTRAL London to another, often bypassing wankers who are stuck in traffic jams.  :D

kenw1

I suppose it's because it's cheap for them in terms of rent. For me though, it's convenient as they are likely to be based closer to the train station.

Centre of town is best for me as I use the train.

Tony Montana

They will be catering for business travellers who stay in city centre hotels and have evenings free away from the Mrs

Andre 3000

City Centres also mean you as a punter and her as a WG are a lot more anonymous.

London wise no one even gives each other a second look.

Offline anyfucker

Re: Why do WG's locate right in the city centre?

For my convenience, Zone one or two please.