Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Comedy Punts  (Read 1479 times)

spkmstr48

We can all be guilty of taking this hobby very seriously at times and I definitely enjoy a laugh on a punt occasionally. So I was thinking, after my recent "Marmite Girl" punt which also formed part of the "Delicious Cum" experiment...

...there must be other punters out there with examples of comedy punts???

Online flybynightpm

Two minor funnies... both in my favourite parlour.. happened on the same day... banging away when the lights went out.. pitch black and nothing.. both of us laughing, shout to the other girls outside to turn the lights on.. another girl walks in and apologises... whilst my girl's legs are around my neck... "no probs hun" "you enjoying yourself?" "yep, thanks" ... very matter of fact.. nice when your so relaxed somewhere... On completion I go for a shower and the tiny, dried out, old towel falls down on the way, I look round and there are three girls smiling looking at my fat arse..ah afternoon ladies...hiiii... "don't be bashful darling"  my girl says... "Its ok they've all seen it before... When am I ever going to say that again? Made me chuckle.

JV547845

Just improv humour based on fanny farting, cats walking in leading to crap cliched jokes about two pussies, me not being able to get it up, or one czech girl rimming, toying or fingering my ass (without me asking) while I was fucking another one.

Ben4454

Working girl once decided to stand up on the bed and put her arms up and ended up falling off the bed and hitting her head.

I said to her i dunno if we should continue unless we get you a crash helmet first.

spkmstr48

Working girl once decided to stand up on the bed and put her arms up and ended up falling off the bed and hitting her head.

I said to her i dunno if we should continue unless we get you a crash helmet first.

Naked except for a crash helmet could be a good look.  :lol:

Offline Fabaceous

Yes - during our first MMF punt, Suzi, Bodyworks and I were sitting on the edge of the bed planning our 'finale' having a metaphorical fag when a punter walked in thinking he was entering the loo. The three of us sitting there starkers and laughing - suggesting he join us! he said sorry & closed the door.