Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Busty Demi - Coventry  (Read 1478 times)

3 review(s) for BUSTY.DEMI (3 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline freddiej

External Link/Members Only

This was a  a couple of weeks ago. Her AW profile is down so I guess she's gone home for a bit, that's what she does.

Demi works from a modern flat near the city centre, there is free parking through some security gates behind the flats but I paid to park in a nearby council car park, I'm a bit paranoid.  All comms were easy by phone, talking.

£70 for one hour of basic but very good services so I think VFM.  Demi was to my eyes just as in her photos and could easily be the age she claims.

I got her to do a sexy striptease during which I did a lot of fondling, my sort of thing.  We went straight into OWO followed pretty quickly with 69 but her technique was too damn good so I called a halt and carried on with some RO while things calmed down.
Next came a session of cowgirl which Demi turned into asian cowgirl all done with intense eye contact.  I finished with doggy giving me a view of her lovely ass.  All this was interspersed with FK and much fondling, the FK carried on during the sex when possible.

This left about 15 minutes but I knew I was done for the day so relaxed and chatted, her English is perfectly good enough to have a proper conversation.  All through Demi was very friendly and amenable to my requests apart from when I attempted fingering which I found she doesn't do. 

I hope she does come back as for the price I would certainly repeat the experience.

Offline Freddybigstuff1983

I've seen Demi a few times and she's a good solid punt. Very good vfm and you know your gonna have a good time.

FYI the road the flats are on is 2hr free parking. Careful though as many of the other roads in the area are residents permits

Offline freddiej

Yes I saw that but there were no spaces when I was there.