Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Katy - Allure  (Read 2062 times)

Offline Ginger Ninja

External Link/Members Only

I saw Katy for a 90 minute outcall to my hotel last Saturday.

Booking.
I had emailed Allure to enquire about a booking but, after not hearing for a few days, decided to revert to their phone. Turns out they'd had some problems with their servers and emails were going awol. However, from that point on the comms were spot on.

Looks.
Katy is as described on her page. Young, 18 year old brunette girl next door type. She has a little bit of puppy fat around the midriff but nothing that would bother me. She has a good set of boobs on her and a nice arse. I'd say the pictures on Allure's website are accurate figure-wise.

Meeting.
Katy arrived on time and we immediately sorted the paperwork out.

She was very quiet to start with and she seemed relieved when I suggested that I take the lead. First round consisted of some kissing, not dfk but pleasant enough, followed by owo sex in a few positions. Her owo was good for someone so young, although there was an element of inexperience during sex, which I'm sure will get better with time.

Round two was a carbon copy of the first. CIM was available but I got the impression she wasn't that keen so I didn't push it.

We chatted between rounds and she became more talkative. She'd had a poor experience with a punter earlier in the week that she admitted had knocked her confidence and made her a bit nervous.

All in all she was submissive and happy to do everything and I think if you saw her regularly she'd get better.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2015, 10:56:07 pm by Ginger Ninja »

themademan2

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=53771.0

Here is link to her other review. Wish the previous reviews would drag through like the AW reviews do so we can read them all on one thread

Offline AgedCases

Thanks for the review.

Can I ask, is it best to book the girl before the hotel or the other way round?

wheatbeerlover

Thanks for the review.

Can I ask, is it best to book the girl before the hotel or the other way round?
thep

It's up to you, I tend to check general prices in case an event is pushing the prices up.

I tend to book a rate that is cancellable in case the girl cancel on the morning of the punt

Toshiba

Another great review, cheers