Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Need help asap please  (Read 1304 times)

Jason2

I was seeing a female last year before I got with my ex I met her at Julie's billericay sauna around around April or may she had enhanced breast probably a double d and she drives a ford cougar I lost her number can anybody help me would be really appreciated

Offline finn5555

Jason give me your number will pass it on to her  :hi:

Offline socks

why not ring this Julie's place and ask them?

Jason2

why not ring this Julie's place and ask them?
The main man wouldn't give it as she don't work for him anymore

Offline madeinwales56

You know she worked at Julies. You know she has fake double d tits. You know she drives a Ford Cougar. You claim to have been "seeing"  her but you don't know her name? Sounds as fishy as a prossie's flange to me.

Jason2

You know she worked at Julies. You know she has fake double d tits. You know she drives a Ford Cougar. You claim to have been "seeing"  her but you don't know her name? Sounds as fishy as a prossie's flange to me.
Mate I ain't come here to argue with you I just come for some help if you can't  assist me then jus leave it mate
« Last Edit: May 11, 2015, 04:29:32 pm by Jason2 »

carefree

Mate I ain't come here to argue with you I just come for some help if you can't  assist me then jus leave it mate

Someones tired^^ :lol:

Go away.....mate.

Offline madeinwales56

I ain't your mate. Tell us her name if you know her so well otherwise your little thread is likely to yield nothing.

Offline socks

The main man wouldn't give it as she don't work for him anymore
There's plenty of people who used to work with me and if a customer rang and asked me who they were I wouldn't go all data protection, state secret on them. You've got another agenda here it seems to me... :bomb:

Offline madeinwales56

There's plenty of people who used to work with me and if a customer rang and asked me who they were I wouldn't go all data protection, state secret on them. You've got another agenda here it seems to me... :bomb:

See reply #1