Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: starnatalia - Leeds/Morley  (Read 4719 times)

74 review(s) for starnatalia (71 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline stevedave

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

30 minutes - £70

I met Natalia last week, and had a great time!

Initial communications were good, a date and time were agreed upon quickly and the post code given. Natalia is based in Morley, kind of half way between Leeds and Wakefield. If you're on public transport, she is based quite near the train station (handy for me!) and if you're driving I'd say it's pretty easy to find and parking is available nearby.

Arrived on time, called her and was buzzed up. The first thing you notice about Natalia is her big smile. I think she actually, genuinely enjoys what she does and this comes across when talking to her...she loves sex. The fact she is very good at it is a bonus!

Appearance wise, her photos are perfectly accurate (somewhat of a rarity on AW!) - she is a classically pretty - beautiful - Eastern European girl, early 30's (again as the profile states) and size 12, which is perfect for me. Nice perky boobs, not too big and not too small. She does have a few tattoos on her back...this may be off putting for some but didn't bother me.

On to the service - I'd told her in email I would like to try and cum twice, which she said was fine. I stripped off and had a nice massage...all this while Natalia was talking away. She is VERY talkative. Again, not something I'm against, but some may not like it. Massage done, some OWO was given with lots of attention to the shaft and balls, just as I like it. She popped a condom on and said she was going to ride me...who was I to complain! The sight of her bouncing on my cock in reverse cowgirl in the massive mirror at the end of her bed will live with me for a ling time! Round one, done.

After this, there was some kissing and I returned the favour and gave her pussy some attention. She seemed to enjoy this and made all the right noises...she then asked me if I fancied 69? Why not! A good 5 minutes of that and I was ready to fuck her again...missionary, cowgirl, doggy, I had a good go in all of these but I need to remember I'm not in my twenties any more...I told her that it wasn't going to happen.

This is a sign of a quality girl though...she said if I'd asked to cum twice, she would do everything she could to make it happen! Good lass! More OWO followed, followed by me being wanked to within an inch of my life, how she kept up that arm action I have no idea! But it did the trick. Cracking!

Some more chat while I got dressed and Natalia showered...like I said, she can talk. And talk. But she is very interesting and engaging...I bet she'd be fun on a night out!

All in all, I would heartily recommend Natalia and will return when the opportunity arises. She is a very fit, sexy, dirty girl with a real enthusiasm for sex.

Offline p3ngu1n

Nice one - I've had her in my To Do for a while :cool:

Is she a smoker?

Offline stevedave

Not that I noticed, no. I gave up about 6 months ago, so if she'd been smoking I would have spotted it!

Yep, she's definitely worth a punt, so to speak  :cool:

Offline addie_87

The place she works from in Morley - is it a parlour or  a private flat/residence?
Just curious!

xxxx

I've been to white rose & morrisons in the centre. So could be a good time to see her.

Offline stevedave

The place she works from in Morley - is it a parlour or  a private flat/residence?
Just curious!

Private residence now, but I believe it is on the site of a since defunct parlour.

Offline stevedave

Seen her again today. Not going to re-review but I spent a very fun hour with her. Lots of DFK, OWO and fucking in various positions, and an actually very good massage too.

Her prices have been lowered to £100p/h until the end of November, hence the heads up chaps  :drinks:

Rodriguez

lucky bugger!!! she was full when i wanted to see here

Seen her again today. Not going to re-review but I spent a very fun hour with her. Lots of DFK, OWO and fucking in various positions, and an actually very good massage too.

Her prices have been lowered to £100p/h until the end of November, hence the heads up chaps  :drinks: