Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: A-level Mia  (Read 1446 times)

2 review(s) for just room to rent (0 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Makka124

A-level Mia
£80 1 hour
Negative cos she a fat useless cunt, that can't do anything

Communication
Good comms and sounded pleasant, is actually Mia and was given clear details

The girl
The photos are deceiving, she is busty and looks cute but after her tits she fat fuck massive arse and legs maybe because she didn't change position and sat on it all day

The meet
Started well came in and thought ok, sounds pleasant, bit fat but hopefully she will be energetic, any how sorted the cash, she came back and took her panties off and pushed her bra down, light kissing and then used a wet wipe on my cock to give my cock a shit blowjob, one position for sex she lays on her back and only allows half penetration and no anal because she's not ready today maybe next time, which I seriously doubt she will ever do.

Conclusion
Fat useless polish cunt, lies, unable to perform her service, was a total waste of money
Her face is nice but overall she needs to something else

External Link/Members Only

Offline punk

A-level Mia
£80 1 hour

Communication

The girl
The photos are deceiving, she is busty and looks cute but after her tits she fat fuck massive arse and legs maybe because she didn't change position and sat on it all day

The meet
Started well came in and thought ok, sounds pleasant, bit fat but hopefully she will be energetic, any how sorted the cash, she came back and took her panties off and pushed her bra down, light kissing and then used a wet wipe on my cock to give my cock a shit blowjob, one position for sex she lays on her back and only allows half penetration and no anal because she's not ready today maybe next time, which I seriously doubt she will ever do.

Conclusion
Fat useless polish cunt, lies, unable to perform her service, was a total waste of money

she has been reviewed on here before complete waste.

Offline The_Don

she has been reviewed on here before complete waste.

+1

She local to me but I've never given her a second look, due to the feed back

Offline punk

+1

She local to me but I've never given her a second look, due to the feed back

she reminds me of the old joke about all fat polish girls being called olga

Offline rockharders

Been reviewed here several times before for poor service.
Contrast with the fluffy FB on AW.

Offline Zeusthedoc

A-level Mia
£80 1 hour

Communication

The girl

The meet

Conclusion

sorry you had a shit one!

I had a proper chuckle at your opening line of her being a fat useless cunt.

I had HL'd her today....time to turn that HL to a BL...fuck that fat useless cunt!