Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Amber - Passion VIP  (Read 1477 times)

Offline ribbons78

External Link/Members Only outcall to south Brum 1 hr

Haven't seen an wg in 18 months due to a very demanding and expensive SO who would have cut off my nuts, but after the stress of election night I decided it was time to dive into the poony pool again after a sexless couple of solo months. After trawling through Adultwork trying to find a decent girl who does late night outcalls only to be faced by a sea of Romanian pirates, I fell into the agency trap again.

Looked at BlackLabel seemed dubious and definitely just renamed Nottingham girls, looked at Lush but Maria (who seems their star) wasn't working so I ended up at Passion again due to their reliability .I was going to book my lovely perennial fave Jenna but Amber caught my eye I am a sucker for brunettes.Booking was fast and simple via the site and Amber arrived on time, comms very good they make everything so simple.

Amber is just a lovely attentive English girl, down to earth, super friendly and super chatty. Facially attractive she is very girl next door and with firm natural breasts and shapely legs. I would say the profile pics are pretty accurate (accounting for agency glamming up) although her hair wasn't loose when she came to see me.

My needs are pretty vanilla just a fun GFE with DFK and that is exactly what Amber provided.Plenty of kisses, stroking, eye contact - she is super attentive and was determined for me to have a good time which I did. OWO offered and accepted. Happily she is happy to be fingered at length and she gets very wet and squirms about a fair bit when you find the right spot, enjoys being licked out left my face plastered with goop and offered me a wipe to clean up.

Anyway top girl. No complaints from me, she clearly likes sex and strives to give a good service. If you are looking for an agency girl to visit you in the wee hours who will give a good no complaints GFE you can do alot worse in Brum (especially at Passion hahaha). I would happily book her again, definitely one of the good girls there.

Uhm that's about it. Hope that is in someway helpful  :thumbsup:
Banned reason: Doesn't like it here.
Banned by: daviemac

Diehard

External Link/Members Only outcall to south Brum 1 hr

Haven't seen an wg in 18 months due to a very demanding and expensive SO who would have cut off my nuts, but after the stress of election night I decided it was time to dive into the poony pool again after a sexless couple of solo months. After trawling through Adultwork trying to find a decent girl who does late night outcalls only to be faced by a sea of Romanian pirates, I fell into the agency trap again.

Looked at BlackLabel seemed dubious and definitely just renamed Nottingham girls, looked at Lush but Maria (who seems their star) wasn't working so I ended up at Passion again due to their reliability .I was going to book my lovely perennial fave Jenna but Amber caught my eye I am a sucker for brunettes.Booking was fast and simple via the site and Amber arrived on time, comms very good they make everything so simple.

Amber is just a lovely attentive English girl, down to earth, super friendly and super chatty. Facially attractive she is very girl next door and with firm natural breasts and shapely legs. I would say the profile pics are pretty accurate (accounting for agency glamming up) although her hair wasn't loose when she came to see me.

My needs are pretty vanilla just a fun GFE with DFK and that is exactly what Amber provided.Plenty of kisses, stroking, eye contact - she is super attentive and was determined for me to have a good time which I did. OWO offered and accepted. Happily she is happy to be fingered at length and she gets very wet and squirms about a fair bit when you find the right spot, enjoys being licked out left my face plastered with goop and offered me a wipe to clean up.

Anyway top girl. No complaints from me, she clearly likes sex and strives to give a good service. If you are looking for an agency girl to visit you in the wee hours who will give a good no complaints GFE you can do alot worse in Brum (especially at Passion hahaha). I would happily book her again, definitely one of the good girls there.

Uhm that's about it. Hope that is in someway helpful  :thumbsup:

Thanks for that very helpful. I'm not an agency user really but such is the disaster zone of the AW, essentially a recruiting agency for immigrant sex workers, I'll have to try agencies once more and this seems a good hooker to start with. Thanks again.

Offline ribbons78

Just think hard before you book the foreign girls from there or you might waste your cash- almost always no owo, fingering or kissing and just a mechanical uninterested performance, at least check for some good feedback from somewhere you trust first if you want an overseas lady. 140 and 150 quid girls not so great in my experience. The English/Aussie girls are a better bet from my limited experience of Passion but they were all 160 quid girls, never given me a bad time and always a gfe.

Banned reason: Doesn't like it here.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline pianodave

The one and only time I ever used them they confirmed FK and OWO, and the girl refused both and had a cum once in an hour policy. Complained but the agency couldn't give a toss. Never again.  Awful agency

Diehard

The one and only time I ever used them they confirmed FK and OWO, and the girl refused both and had a cum once in an hour policy. Complained but the agency couldn't give a toss. Never again.  Awful agency

I err on side of caution so won't use them now. Thanks guys.

Offline sjm79

I believe that their elite girls are full service, where the other girls may not (probably don't) offer owo and fk

Offline Trevor12

Do they have incall locations, or are they outcall only?