Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Loret79 Glasgow Incall  (Read 12202 times)

mavgoose

Mmmmmmm. Man with no name. - I feel your points above should have been mentioned voluntarily by yourself previous to some questioning by a 3rd party.
If you had done some online searching to back up your feelings - why not share it with the class. ?

Not trying to score any points on you here , I'd fuck her / him regardless. Cos I wouldn't care.

Just thought you should have said , given your level of response.

mavgoose

She shares flat with another TS who does a good job of looking like a female (WARNING BELLS): External Link/Members Only

Fck me. I'm seriously tempted. She is Fckn amazing looking.
Might be time to walk on the wild side.

!

Cb76

Fck me. I'm seriously tempted. She is Fckn amazing looking.
Might be time to walk on the wild side.

!

Yup in agreement.....maybe a threesome with Loret and her!  :yahoo:

Offline The Man With No Name

Mmmmmmm. Man with no name. - I feel your points above should have been mentioned voluntarily by yourself previous to some questioning by a 3rd party.
If you had done some online searching to back up your feelings - why not share it with the class. ?

Not trying to score any points on you here , I'd fuck her / him regardless. Cos I wouldn't care.

Just thought you should have said , given your level of response.

You're not overtly clear with what you mean here but I'll assume you're talking about why I didn't raise the possible shemale concerns myself. Because I added up the points I gave above in my head at the time and came to the definitive conclusion there's no way she could be a tranny. I only searched for designer and tranny vaginas after I see another punter shared a similar view about hers. As for my "level of response," I was simply trying to assure others who have already punted with her and not put off others who may, as it's all very solid relevant evidence against the accusation.

When I realised there was no possibility of it, I didn't see the point of raising the issue and potentially unfairly putting people off the poor girl. It'd be the equivalent of me saying, "The girl I did last night seemed a right dirty goer so I've the feeling she must have the clap, even though there's nothing I've witnessed, nor have any evidence that would suggest so."

RandyF

RandyF

You're not overtly clear with what you mean here but I'll assume you're talking about why I didn't raise the possible shemale concerns myself. Because I added up the points I gave above in my head at the time and came to the definitive conclusion there's no way she could be a tranny. I only searched for designer and tranny vaginas after I see another punter shared a similar view about hers. As for my "level of response," I was simply trying to assure others who have already punted with her and not put off others who may, as it's all very solid relevant evidence against the accusation.

When I realised there was no possibility of it, I didn't see the point of raising the issue and potentially unfairly putting people off the poor girl. It'd be the equivalent of me saying, "The girl I did last night seemed a right dirty goer so I've the feeling she must have the clap, even though there's nothing I've witnessed, nor have any evidence that would suggest so."

E.A.S the chaps on the main forum call it mate. https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=16474.0

RandyF

Exactly Mavgoose mate.  It's neither here nor there if this bloke Loret's fanny tastes like an inside-out bawbag. This is 2015. Time some of these West Coast of Scotland males modernised like me, you J_H, and Firebird  :drinks:

Offline auldie63

Exactly Mavgoose mate.  It's neither here nor there if this bloke Loret's fanny tastes like an inside-out bawbag. This is 2015. Time some of these West Coast of Scotland males modernised like me, you J_H, and Firebird  :drinks:
If you mean we should start fucking men then NO THANKS. We will leave that field for such as yourself.

mavgoose

Thank you man w n name. A clear and mature reply to my point.
Something that is unusual to find on here. I agree with your points.

mavgoose

I've still to join the "club" mate. But I constantly find the thought is something I may need to tick off my kink bucket list.....

:thumbsup:

E.A.S the chaps on the main forum call it mate. https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=16474.0

Grow up Randy, you smug twat.

There's a dire need of girls in Glasgow of this quality. Just because she doesn't fit your tastes for whatever reason, there's no need to attempt degrade the positive reports of others who have actually seen her and very much enjoyed it.

On saying that, you've probably shagged her since more than we have, but admitting that hypocrisy would be too much for even your arrogance.

chico1000

Well I have heard the lot now even the Nazis have modernised and have pink jack boots.

Firebird

Man With No Name, I have to strongly disagree with your statement that she is too well done to be a tranny, I have seen trannies that are ten times hotter than this bird, believe me. Would post pictures but I'm on my phone and cant be arsed lol.

But I'll post a few pics tomorrow of some unbelievably hot T girls that you wouldn't for a minute think were born men. In this day and age you have trannies walking around who are so well done it's utterly impossible to discern, you get guys that say shit like 'You can always tell', total fucking bollocks, aye ok you can tell with some but with all of the different procedures you get nowadays trannies are getting more and more like 'real women' all the time.

If you're not into it, then so be it but I can guarantee you that it's a taboo kink that more and more guys are getting into or are at least thinking of, many guys won't admit it of course.

And auldie don't be so fucking ignorant!
« Last Edit: June 14, 2015, 12:53:18 am by Firebird »

Man With No Name, I have to strongly disagree with your statement that she is too well done to be a tranny, I have seen trannies that are ten times hotter than this bird, believe me. Would post pictures but I'm on my phone and cant be arsed lol.

But I'll post a few pics tomorrow of some unbelievably hot T girls that you wouldn't for a minute think were born men. In this day and age you have trannies walking around who are so well done. If you're not into it, then so be it but I can guarantee you that it's a taboo kink that more and more guys are getting into or are at least thinking of, many guys won't admit it of course.

And auldie don't be so fucking ignorant!

I'm sure there are plenty of very well done trannies and would be interested to see your pics, partuclarly as I've still to see one that hasn't had a hint of bloke about her, unlike this girl. And while it certainly isn't something for me at the moment, (though, one never knows what the future holds) I have absolutely nothing against them or any bloke who's in to them. Each, as ever, to their own.

However, having had a good look at her bits, (or lack of them) all I'm saying is that I've no more reason to think she's any more of bloke than the last 10 girls I've shagged, i.e. none whatsoever. Crucially in this case though, I don't think I've ever been with a girl who's had any cosmetic work done down there before, (unless you count piercings) and it naturally got me thinking for a couple of minutes, before coming to the unanimous conclusion that's all it was. That was even before I quickly researched the subject, reinforcing what I was already sure of, plus all the other evidence I've explicitly explained above.

That coincidence in thought is the only reason I answered a similar such query about this girl's pussy from another poster in the first place. And since this is now in danger of unjustifiably turning into a massive debate of irrelevance about this 100% female's gender, I'm starting to wish I hadn't.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2015, 01:33:00 am by The Man With No Name »

Firebird

I'm in total agreement with you that she's a 100% true female mate. I dare say some folk will disagree simply because they enjoy a wee argument.

RandyF

<SNIP
the same pish he's written 5 times already
  SNIP >

Oh no. :blush:  He hasn't knocked out yet another massive screed repeating the same phrases over and over again has he?  Yep. Course he has, clearly can't help himself.

It's not us he's trying to convince anymore though is it - it's HIMSELF!  Two visits down, and really he's hoping against hope. Keep believing it's a woman. Just say it often enough. Her knackers looked fuck all like those tranny nads I goggled.  No. Keep repeating. Can't have been a bloke. No. No way. 

Researching tranny vaginas post-punt?  Oh sure, haven't we all been there? - Ehhh no, can't say I ever have felt the need...

Bizarrely he still keeps threatening a review  :D This despite the fact he's already written approx 1800 words (the same ones repeated) on this chap Loret69 already. We could all write it for him, save him the effort.

The punters on here aren't all morons, TOWNS (The Obsessive With No Shame) - they don't need telling the exact same info 6 time over.  Most are able to assess if this hoor with the manish face, whose shacked up with long dong Sally, and has a doctored manipulated fanny - is someone they wish to visit or not. Leave it with them. They don't need pushed one way or another.

I can appreciate falling hard for a hoor, whose gender is subsequently felt to be in question must be a difficult situation to deal with TOWNS. Self-loathing, homosexual panic - it's a total mind-fuck for sure man.  Talk it out. The lads are here for you. You're not alone mate  :drinks:

mavgoose

M. W. N. Name
Don't even humour Randy with a reply to the above. He's only doing it for a reaction. This thread is so off topic now , it's unbelievable.

Admin. Please close.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2015, 12:52:12 pm by mavgoose »

Firebird

Lol some folk on here have way too much time on their hands.

Cb76

Actually amazed how my first review has became a is she or a he post!!!

Firebird

A few pictures of some rather gorgeous transsexuals. Anyone on here who says they can tell they are all tranny's, are talking out their fucking arse, if you saw either one of these T Girls walking down the street you'd be fucking transfixed...

Hidden Image/Members Only

Even those of you who say you wouldn't shag a t girl, surely at the very least you would take some OWO off of one of them? Needless to say these pictures prove my point about there being some truly stunning looking t-girls out there in the world.

Offline Happy99

All of them are caked in make up and heavily dolled up after hours of preparation i doubt any are natural beauties first thing in the morning. Most look just too perfect and unnatural the way someone with plastic surgery looks. You can actually get a sixth sense when you are with someone like that that something is not quite right. Loret definitely has the look of a TS in some of her photos. Football stickers, tractors and arm wrestling among her likes is another possible giveaway.

Firebird

Sixth sense my arse lol. You do realise that most 'real women' are not natural beauties and are more often than not caked in makeup, even girls who try and go for the whole natural beauty look utilise make-up to achieve that sort of style. I've seen pics of women who are widely regarded as some of the hottest in the world today without makeup...not a pretty sight, women just like transsexuals use make-up. And now more than ever we have girls as young as 18 going for a whole variety of surgeries; fake tits, arse implants, lip injections, botox etc, these trannies are nowhere close to being fake looking, I've seen girls who look like fucking barbie dolls, 90% plastic and silicon.

Face it, if it wasn't for the fact that I stated beforehand that they are trannies you would more than likely be saying that you'd shag her. Obviously I cant speak for you personally but I've seen these things done plenty of times on forums, someone posts a picture of a hot tranny and then there's a whole bunch of comments from guys saying things like 'She's gorgeous' etc, etc and then the OP informs them it's a tranny. It's happened so many times but people looking at these pictures already know before looking that they're trannies so their minds are kind of pre ordained to think 'Fuck that, that's a bloke in a wig and dress'.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2015, 11:42:44 pm by Firebird »

Offline auldie63

If ladyboys are your thing then fair enough. But why keep coming on here trying to justify it?
You lot raise it at the drop of a hat as if you are trying to excuse it to yourselves. I don't give a fuck what you get up to, as long as you don't do it in the street and frighten the horses, but you ain't gonna convert the rest of us so stop accusing every even slightly butch female of being a TS.

Firebird

If ladyboys are your thing then fair enough. But why keep coming on here trying to justify it?
You lot raise it at the drop of a hat as if you are trying to excuse it to yourselves. I don't give a fuck what you get up to, as long as you don't do it in the street and frighten the horses, but you ain't gonna convert the rest of us so stop accusing every even slightly butch female of being a TS.

Justify what??? Nobody's trying to justify anything, the MWNN said that Loret was too well made up to be a TS and I came on here to prove a point, the point being that trannies nowadays can often look completely flawless and you wouldn't in a million years be able to tell that they are trannies. And nobody's trying to convert anyone, this isn't fucking religion or politics, if someone brings up TS's on this forum I will join in with the conversation, but at no point have I ever tried to bring anyone over to the dark side as it where, if your put off by TS's then stay the fuck away from TS related topics.

I'm comfortable with my sexuality, who knows, maybe the ladyboy thing is just a phase, maybe it isn't, but I can assure you I'm not trying to 'excuse it to myself'. As far as accusing women of being TS's, whereabouts on this thread have I done that, Randy and a few others are the ones accusing Loret of being a TS, if you read the posts you'll see that I myself am in total agreement that she is in fact a genuine 100% woman.

Offline auldie63

My, my, we have got a big tid for ourself haven't we? What gave you the impression that I was referring to you in particular? My comments were aimed at your club in general. Don't get your nicks in a twist.

Firebird

What gave you the impression that I was talking about myself, my comments represent the thoughts of all the TS lovers on this forum (if they'll accept them that is).

Your comment 'appeared' to be in direct response to mine so I replied but regardless of that I wanted to point out to you that I strongly disagree with the whole 'converting' and 'justifying' business.

They don't need pushed one way or another.

Really? So that's why you're sad enough to post doctored shitey pics of her with a cartoon' tache and raise the whole issue in the first place?

Not only does everything you post make you even more of a hypocrite than what you were before, that last one proves you are, in fact, a complete cretin - yes, the lowest of the low.

Never adding anything constructive, all you ever burden this forum with are sad little jibes and insults, based on your pathetic, irrational little personal agendas which will hopefully get you banned. Do us all a favour and leave this forum to adults. Now piss off back to the gutter Randy, you fucking little maggot.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2015, 04:57:02 pm by The Man With No Name »

chico1000

Really? So that's why you're sad enough to post doctored shitey pics of her with a cartoon' tache and raise the whole issue in the first place?

Not only does everything you post make you even more of a hypocrite than what you were before, that last one proves you are, in fact, a complete cretin - yes, the lowest of the low.

Never adding anything constructive, all you ever burden this forum with are sad little jibes and insults, based on your pathetic, irrational little personal agendas which will hopefully get you banned. Do us all a favour and leave this forum to adults. Now piss off back to the gutter Randy, you fucking little maggot.
Way to go big man.  No doubt Randy will accuse you of being a "fluffer king" also for lack of anything constructive to say.

Offline auldie63

, if your put off by TS's then stay the fuck away from TS related topics.

I do stay away from TS threads! But exactly where is there any indication on the title of this thread that is that type?
It is a POS review of a WG and no way was any TS side indicated, until as usual the poofs try to push their point of view.
I don't mind what you get up to as long as you can't make it compulsory.
Perhaps it's time admin started a separate category for you so we can carry on on the straight road and you can carry on round the bend.

RandyF

< SNIP anger hysterics  SNIP> 

The anger phase.  Let it all out, you're entitled to be hurting.

This is good mate. Huge progress here.  Your getting better.

^^  Look. You never even mentioned his name once there :)  You'll walk away from this stronger.

I think you may giving my professional grade painstakingly crafted Photoshop work wayyyy too much importance btw, but it's kewl.

Just glad you're on the mend  :drinks:

Firebird

I do stay away from TS threads! But exactly where is there any indication on the title of this thread that is that type?
It is a POS review of a WG and no way was any TS side indicated, until as usual the poofs try to push their point of view.
I don't mind what you get up to as long as you can't make it compulsory.
Perhaps it's time admin started a separate category for you so we can carry on on the straight road and you can carry on round the bend.

The indication auldie came when people started accusing Loret of being a TS, the past two or three pages on this review have been people arguing about whether or not she is a TS, hence the reason why several users are now at each others throats. And what's all this about 'poofs' and 'down the straight road', are you that angry that your gonna start throwing playground insults around, I'm not gay or bi-sexual for a start and anyone who is interested in TS's isn't gay, why would a gay guy get turned on by someone that looks like a women?

« Last Edit: June 15, 2015, 08:17:46 pm by Firebird »

Offline auldie63

Biological fact, if you have sex with someone who is the same sex as you, you are homosexual. I don't care what bits he has paid a surgeon to remove or redesign, he is a man. If you lose an arm/leg as a result of misfortune you were still born with two. A cat can have kittens down the dunnie but it don't make them toilet paper.

Firebird

Biological fact, if you have sex with someone who is the same sex as you, you are homosexual. I don't care what bits he has paid a surgeon to remove or redesign, he is a man. If you lose an arm/leg as a result of misfortune you were still born with two. A cat can have kittens down the dunnie but it don't make them toilet paper.

Ahh right I see your one of those folk that doesn't quite understand the whole gender reassignment thing, your part of that 'it's a bloke in a wig and dress' club, therefore it makes absolutely no difference what information I give you, it won't change your mind, you'll still have that same narrow minded view of transsexuals. But for the record I'm not gay, I can assure you. I am attracted to women and I thoroughly enjoy shagging them and unlike some folk on this forum I don't have to pay for it all the time. As far as TS's go, a gay man WILL NOT be attracted to a TS because in most circumstances a TS doesn't look like a man, I really can't paint the picture any clearer for you  :hi:

On another note I didn't join this forum to get into pointless wee arguments so shall we just put this to bed and crack on with our lives?
« Last Edit: June 15, 2015, 09:01:09 pm by Firebird »

JazzMan

I'm to scared to try a TS in case I enjoy it.

Firebird

And if I could just point out one more thing, it's not as cut and dry as 'you had sex with a man, you're gay'. There are many shades of grey when it comes to sexual orientation.

The anger phase.  Let it all out, you're entitled to be hurting.

This is good mate. Huge progress here.  Your getting better.

^^  Look. You never even mentioned his name once there :)  You'll walk away from this stronger.

I think you may giving my professional grade painstakingly crafted Photoshop work wayyyy too much importance btw, but it's kewl.

Just glad you're on the mend  :drinks:

Randy, you really think you'd be worth an ounce of my anger? Don't make me snigger. Your delusion just goes on and on, doesn't it?

All I feel towards you is pity and a slight sense of disgust, but that's just what we've come to expect of you. You always did get off on trying to be a more offensive, boorish version of a certain TJ Kooker, but without the humour and ten times the insecurity. Now he's gone I suppose you're suffering something of a little identity crisis, now there's no clear candidate to out-oaf.

The sad thing is that even here, where nobody knows who you really are and don't necessarily expect and accept you'll always live up to your reputation in the real world of acting like some poor, violent, attention-seeking disabled child, you still can't help yourself and consistently do so in this forum.

Who knows, maybe you are just an 18-year-old moronic twat behind a screen, probably in borstal. There's always hope...

I'm not into Trannies in the slightest, but your rather small-minded point has three main holes - pun, (not initially, but I'll happily put it down to intuition) intended.

Firstly, chances are that they're legally a woman, and considering "homosexuality" is as much a legal definition as anything else, I do think this is very relevant. Also, transsexuals are biologically as much of a woman as any who've had their womb and ovaries removed for medical or other reasons.

Secondly, I'm sure it's purely the female attributes of transsexuals that our more experimental comrades are attracted to and would probably run from any set of cock 'n' balls thrust in their face. Therefore, I can't see what homosexuality is present. Just because they're surgically created tits and pussy, doesn't make this any less valid. Perhaps you're not a fake tit man, but it would be ridiculous to say that someone who finds a great pair of enhanced breasts very attractive doesn't actually like tits because those ones aren't 100% real and unaltered. Find a woman's face, for example, that isn't.

Thirdly, as Firebird says, just because you've experimented with a member of the same sex once or even more doesn't make you homosexual, or even bi-sexual. Only they themselves know how they really feel, but unless a bloke is at least reasonably regularly sexually attracted to men for being men and their male sexual parts, (not people born as men who now have completely female physical parts, and a feminine appearance) more, as much, or at least in a comparable degree as they are to women, then they can only be classed as straight.

Firebird

Well like I said I'm comfortable with my sexuality, I'm not attracted to men and never have been, I consider myself to be straight (not that I have to justify myself on here by the way) and just cause I enjoy seeing transsexuals that doesn't make me gay or bi-sexual. A lot of people are often very naive when it comes to sexual orientation and identity (different generation perhaps) and don't fully grasp all the ins and outs of sexual attraction.

« Last Edit: June 16, 2015, 11:31:56 am by Firebird »

chico1000

Maybe a different generation Firebird although I do doubt it for the majority of straight blokes.  I can only speak for myself but I only find the female form attractive so if I had it my head that the girl had been/was/is a bloke I would find that a bit of a turn off to say the least.  That was why this whole debate was a bit unfair because there was no real evidence about the escort here.  Worse still for me if I went with one of those attractive ones you posted thinking it was a girl and put my hand down there and found the meat and two veg it would give me the willies if you excuse the pun.
Not saying there is anything wrong with it and I am sure you and some of the other TS lovers are straight its just your argument that the majority of straight blokes either young or old would be knowingly happy to punt with one.

chico1000

Correction I meant to say I take issue with your assertion that more and more blokes are getting into it.  I just think it's pretty niche.

Offline tazman1002001

Over 6000 views on this thread........ Lorets phone will be ringing off the hook lol.... Keep up the good work lads
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

Firebird

I'm not saying that every straight guy will knowingly shag a TS, a don't think I said that in any of the above posts. What I'm definitely saying though is that gay guys won't be attracted to trannies because most of the time they look like women.

And you're right it is still niche but it's nowhere near as niche now as what it was even just five years ago, more and more guys are choosing to experiment and try it out. In the same way you get guys trying out BDSM, watersports etc.

But as I said above, I do agree that it's still very much a taboo subject
« Last Edit: June 17, 2015, 12:05:03 am by Firebird »

RandyF

I'm not into Trannies   :cool:

< SNIP Screeds of condescending obsessive tranny sheman psycho babble, that no sane person would read unless paid in gold bars SNIP>

Rodger that   :thumbsup:

RandyF

.... Lorets phone will be ringing off the hook lol.... Keep up the good work lads

If the average punter is as modern, hipster and in tune with his knackers as me & the Firebird, Taz  - than I agree with 1000%  :drinks:

Scottishcock10

Is anyone aware she was back in Glasgow? Went an seen her two Sunday's ago was decent but not amazing