Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Thai massage North London  (Read 8681 times)

Offline danny_01

Hi all,

I was wondering if anyone has tried either of the below.

External Link/Members Only - Southgate - note that the website plays some Thai music automatically

External Link/Members Only - East Barnet

If anyone has been it would be good to know if they do any extras. Would be a nice to have an alternative to Sala https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=36074.0

Thanks

Mark Andrews

Siam Image - i have heard of these guys. I haven't heard anything bad of them either.

Not too sure of the other providers you have listed there.

Hope this helps..

Offline danny_01

ok thanks. If I go to either I'll update this thread.

Offline SamLP

There's a new Thai massage place in Edgware, less than 30 seconds from the station if you turn right when coming out, right on the high street. Yet to try it though as I'm less into massages and HR than I was before. Now I go for a massage if I want a genuine one and visit a couple of legit ones.

Mark Andrews

There's a new Thai massage place in Edgware, less than 30 seconds from the station if you turn right when coming out, right on the high street. Yet to try it though as I'm less into massages and HR than I was before. Now I go for a massage if I want a genuine one and visit a couple of legit ones.

Do you know the name of it? i am often about in that area from time to time..

Offline PatrickCarnes

Have been to the one in Southgate a couple of times, last time a couple of years ago. Pretty sure it's legit. I kept on hinting that I wanted my groin massaged and she did massage my inner thighs, but it was legit. It was a proper Thai massage by a normal looking middle aged Thai woman. Good massage. The whole set up is professional.

You never know though.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2015, 04:41:48 pm by PatrickCarnes »

Offline SamLP

Do you know the name of it? i am often about in that area from time to time..

Just looked it up, it's called Rani Thai Spa on 216 Station Road. It looks legit from the outside but if you do go let us know what they offer.

Offline SamLP

I've tried Siam Sanctuary in Mill Hill but this place is legit, but they do really good massages so if you want a top thai massage I would recommend External Link/Members Only

johnnyboy61

Sorry to piggyback this thread, but Watford isn't too far from some of the places mentioned. Anyone visited the Thai massage place in Queens Road Watford:
External Link/Members Only

Offline wheeliebinwanking

Has anyone been to Rani Thai Spa?

It's open until 9.30pm . . .  is this a give away?

WBW

Offline SamLP

I went there a while back. It's a legit massage parlour. I didn't mind as I often go for legit massages. Customer service was lacking which is a surprise as Thai's are usually good at that. Wasn't impressed with the massage I received either. Didn't return.

Offline od13218

I went there a while back. It's a legit massage parlour. I didn't mind as I often go for legit massages. Customer service was lacking which is a surprise as Thai's are usually good at that. Wasn't impressed with the massage I received either. Didn't return.
I quite enjoy the uncertainty sometimes- I often like a legit massage and have a few places I go regularly; when I go somewhere new wanting a bit more I almost prefer it if there is no clue they are not legit- spices up the whole experience for me!
I'm a bit worried that next time I go for a legit massage I'm going to end up thrown out for fondling her are while I've got a raging boner...

Offline wheeliebinwanking

Well thanks for the replies chaps.

I know what you mean about trying somewhere new. I posted on another forum how I tried another place and it was legit but I had said raging boner as she performed certain strokes. Was exciting and I was gagging for a release

Offline goodmans

Has any 1 been here latley  to rani in edgware do you get extras  and  what girls there if you know any thanks