Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: HELP: Is she a Woman or a Man? She / he looks hot!  (Read 4193 times)

honestbloke

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

its a serious question, I quite fancy her but something doesn't look quite right.
I'll see her based on the average of the yes / no replies. Would be great if any women could reply with their view.
Cheers

scorpion61

Profile gone already? That was quick!

honestbloke

you're joking. Haha no you're not.
Madonna!

honestbloke

now I cannot book her even if I wanted to :rose:

honestbloke

Offline fitalic

Looks He to me, awkward tits and ass, does not show pussy properly. Nose like Michael Jacksons.

Offline pumps

Offline azrael

Hard to say, has had cosmetic surgery judging by her looks

Offline rockharders

When judging if its a he or a she, look at the hands.

tnalove

Female.

I would happily book her if I could be in area and I would expect to be very happy.

I don't see the warning signs others may do.

AW profile worked for me.

If she's completely new this thread might be upsetting for her but I would think she will still be popular.

I realise I could be wrong but I don't think not baring your pussy is strong evidence against her being female.

Private gallery apparently shows pussy from front and back.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2015, 03:41:11 pm by tnalove »

Offline Vivago

Black Brazilians can be a bit 'exotic' looking. I would say female. One thing for sure is she will be good at taking it up the shitter, whether genetic male or female. :D
Banned reason: For taking the piss after being advised
Banned by: Head1

Offline shaved_guy

massive hands!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Mr Farkyhars

massive hands!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Some women have big or long hands, some men's hands (like mine) are small.

hairymary

As a woman, I'd say she's female. Looking at her picture, it wouldn't have occurred to me to question her gender. I think she looks great.

Offline pumps

Hidden Image/Members Only

Anyone who thinks this is a woman needs their head testing, they've gone to some crazy lengths to photo shop this image. They tried to shrink the arms and legs and feet to hide the masculinity. Infact every photo has been butchered

You can see as a result of shrinking the muscular arms in photoshop the fence railings behind them as also bent...that or the she/he knows the kid from the matrix

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: May 10, 2015, 08:09:12 pm by pumps »

Mark Andrews

Offline Anadin

Anyone who thinks this is a woman needs their head testing

Anyone who thinks they can be 100% sure whether or not someone was born male or female based on photoshopped pics also needs their heads testing, unless you have 1st hand knowledge.

Offline pumps

Anyone who thinks they can be 100% sure whether or not someone was born male or female based on photoshopped pics also needs their heads testing, unless you have 1st hand knowledge.

This has gone above and beyond the usual photo shopping....

I don't just make these assumptions  willy nilly.

Offline Anadin

You suspecting she may be a transexual is very different to claiming that anyone who think she isn't needs their head testing, you have no evidence but some badly photoshopped pics..

Your assumptions may be proven correct but your insistence that you're right now, is based on nothing.

Offline lewishamguy

This has gone above and beyond the usual photo shopping....

Always interesting to read your comments regarding ladyboy, tranny. I simply can't deny your assumptions.

:sarcastic:

Offline pumps

You suspecting she may be a transexual is very different to claiming that anyone who think she isn't needs their head testing, you have no evidence but some badly photoshopped pics..

Your assumptions may be proven correct but your insistence that you're right now, is based on nothing.

haha your just hung up because you think its a woman and I said you need your head testing, stop being so melodramatic.

Offline pumps

Always interesting to read your comments regarding ladyboy, tranny. I simply can't deny your assumptions.

:sarcastic:

:crazy:

Offline Anadin

haha your just hung up because you think its a woman and I said you need your head testing, stop being so melodramatic.

Not being melodramatic I just think there's no compelling evidence here.

LatinLover42

as a Latino hero I can honestly say this girl is a transexual.

:)

Offline shaved_guy

Those who think this is a genuine women, crack on and let us know how you get on. 

Somebody's going to end up eating humble pie, one things for sure I'm not prepared to TOFTT to find out 100% one way or another.  There is plenty of muff to not worry about taking the chance. 

Happy punting  :hi:

Offline NervousEnergy

Surely, if you have to ask..... It's a no? (ie, don't bother with him/her)

Offline shaved_guy

Surely, if you have to ask..... It's a no? (ie, don't bother with him/her)

Bang on  :lol:

tnalove

Darn it, paid 50p to look at the AW private gallery to help the discussion and then straightaway see there was a link to backpage which I had missed and which had the same pics and more.

I think I would...

Offline AnthG

Not being melodramatic I just think there's no compelling evidence here.

But its a case of - as this topic has shown, its either a man. Or an unattractive masculine looking woman.

There surely are better looking women in London where it doesn't need a two page argument of "is she really a man".
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline Turtle1

:drinks: