Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Meeting the pimp.  (Read 3979 times)

sam1

After seeing the thread aboout bumping  into other punters I was wondering.   Have you ever actually seen the pimp? Or the guy who is her so called security?

Offline smiths

After seeing the thread aboout bumping  into other punters I was wondering.   Have you ever actually seen the pimp? Or the guy who is her so called security?

Yes loads of times over the years and sometimes its a woman not a man in my experience. Usually they aren't seen or heard which in a so called Indies premises is how it should be in my view.

Offline Zeusthedoc

You thinking about asking his permission for her hand in punting??

vt

Should be fine as long as you have the correct 'dowry'!  ;)

spkmstr48

Should be fine as long as you have the correct 'dowry'!  ;)

Shouldn't that be endowry?

Offline Sonny Crockett

I remember being at a lady's house for a punt, and one of the doors to the other room was open and I saw a bloke sitting there, staring into space.  I thought it was her partner.

Offline Punting Valley

I remember being at a lady's house for a punt, and one of the doors to the other room was open and I saw a bloke sitting there, staring into space.  I thought it was her partner.

Similar experience as well when i went to see a really good EE girl, as i was leaving I saw someone's legs sitting in the living room watching tv. I will never know if that is her pimp/friend/flatmate, but I am pretty sure it was a HE given the white track bottoms and trainers (a very stereotypical EE bloke attire) :lol:

Offline Reiver

Was in amsterdam and in one of the alleys near the old church and a curtain was partially open at back of the room and a guy walked past . He wasn't visiting she pulled the curtain closed . Incidentally she was quite good Hungarian 25 big implants never seen her again .

Offline george r

when you saw "sandy from Prestwich" yrs ago her partner/pimp answered the door and waited in the next room while you fucked her  :rolleyes:

Offline nike

:lol:
Classic. There are some really good one liners that crop up now and then.
Very good, u made me laugh.

tonysoprano

A couple of times. One of those was when I went to visit a WG and walked through the living room only to see a guy I immediately recognised from my gym. I knew he did some 'security' work (and a few other dodgy things) but didn't know he was involved in the punting world. It turned out to be quite useful as he was able to hook me up with a couple of very hot young EE girls that had just arrived in the UK..

Sometimes knowing the people in charge can be very helpful. ;)

broksonic

I went to see a WG who took me upstairs .  When we had finished she said that my Husband (pimp)  would like to meet you.  We went downstairs into the lounge and sitting there was this bloke who did look a bit rough .   Well I had no worries as he turned out to be a really nice bloke and gave me a can of lager 

Offline Zeusthedoc

A thank you for servicing his wife?

Offline PLeisure

I went to see a WG who took me upstairs .  When we had finished she said that my Husband (pimp)  would like to meet you.  We went downstairs into the lounge and sitting there was this bloke who did look a bit rough .   Well I had no worries as he turned out to be a really nice bloke and gave me a can of lager
How did the conversation flow? ...."Hope you had a good time with the missus. Good, in't she?"  :scare:

Offline TomR

I remember years ago going to visit a girl just outside Barnsley. She hadn't been working very long (was a nurse I think she told me) and afterwards she took me into her kitchen and I was invited to have a cup of tea with her husband! He was also a decent bloke and we talked for ages about football. Very strange experience!

Offline PLeisure

I was invited to have a cup of tea with her husband!

So very British! Kudos to you - don't think I could cope

Neal69

There is one in my area whose Husband answers the door and shows you to the room.

I was a bit  :scare: at first and I thought it would put me off.

But actually it was a bit of a perverse thrill shagging his wife when he was in the back room.

Offline Zeusthedoc

There is one in my area whose Husband answers the door and shows you to the room.

I was a bit  :scare: at first and I thought it would put me off.

But actually it was a bit of a perverse thrill shagging his wife when he was in the back room.

This I have to experience....got a link?

Offline ayreon010

Totally different way to look at it but its true and disturbing

Was at a gig in Liverpool University about 2 years ago and it borders onto the red light area. So shortcut and almost through the area when I see a car, man leaning on car and a really young girl stood back wearing almost nothing. As I pass I hear him attempting to do a deal for her and 2 men in the car.

So at bottom of the road and waiting for traffic and lights when girl appears and stands near. Next thing hand on shoulder and pimp is offering this girl to me for the night. I panic and just say not from here and wish the lights would change. He says no worries he has a room we can do a deal on as well. I say no and now skip over the road as lights change.

The girl follows alone and pleads with me to come as I seem nicer than the usual men. I refuse but get her age and she is 14. Could not believe it so decided to get a later bus and go looking for a copper. Found 1 one and reported her age.

Offline PLeisure

This here thread is doing my head in...... cannot deal  :scare:

Offline Sonny Crockett

I would never ever want to meet a pimp!!!!

It gives the experience an air of dodgyness!!!!!

Offline PLeisure

I would never ever want to meet a pimp!!!!

It gives the experience an air of dodgyness!!!!!

I'd like to think I could just about manage a brief "hi" and "bye", "nice to meet - lovely place you've got here". 
But the minute he starts asking how I take my tea or offering a swig from his can of beer, I'm out.  :timeout:

Offline punk

as smiths said,seen a few, most but one were women, couple were very friendly, after a short while.No problems.

broksonic

How did the conversation flow? ...."Hope you had a good time with the missus. Good, in't she?"  :scare:

Well he just said that I like to see what sort of blokes me missus is entertaining.   I did think what would actually happen if he did not like of me or any other client.

Offline Corus Boy

Some visiting girls use the same hotel that hosts my gym and spa.

From time to time I can recognise a lady from her AW profile, sitting in the Sauna or Jacuzzi with her man.

Offline Garden69

Offline Turtle1

Happens often. Bumped into loads, had jokes/drinks/smokes the lot. Though most Sergies are not the actuall pimp but security if they get targeted by theifs (If its an establishment). Iv also had fights, been thrown out, robbed too. ( mostly my own doing )

Though these days i go for low key punts and not seen one for a while.