Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Spicy Julia-North Acton-W3.  (Read 1797 times)

18 review(s) for Spicy Julia (17 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline smiths

Firstly thanks to The Don :thumbsup: for his review on Julia, before it she wasn't on my radar at all.

I liked the look of her so had a chat and made a booking, all went well on the phone.

Julia said she was Polish, was a size 6-8 and late-20s ish. Good English and her free photos are her though she wasn't quite as attractive to me in the flesh though I still found her attractive. She has a good body and small tits.

Services offered were FK with some DFK, OWO/RO. Her kissing was very good as was her OWO. Her attitude was very good throughout, a friendly WG and at £120 for the hour was a good VFM punt to me. Based near North Acton tube.

External Link/Members Only and External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: May 09, 2015, 12:51:30 pm by smiths »

Offline Steve2

Glad you had a good time mate

:hi:

Offline herbie007

Me too

I've always liked the looks of this girl and I started to like the sound of her too.

Offline smiths

Offline Excalibur

She mentioned to me that she was planning a tit job over the summer.

Offline SamLP

Glad you enjoyed Smiths.

Which picture represents her the best as in some she's a stunner and in others less so. Also with the different shades of red hair, does she wear a wig and can you choose which shade you want?

Offline smiths

Glad you enjoyed Smiths.

Which picture represents her the best as in some she's a stunner and in others less so. Also with the different shades of red hair, does she wear a wig and can you choose which shade you want?

Thanks. :thumbsup:  The picture The Don has posted in his review is a good one. Not a wig I don't think, looked real to me.

Offline punk

Nice review, some thing tells me she is going to get busy.

Offline SamLP

Thanks. :thumbsup:  The picture The Don has posted in his review is a good one. Not a wig I don't think, looked real to me.

Thanks for the info  :thumbsup:

Offline The_Don

+1

Nice review, some thing tells me she is going to get busy.

I hope her level of service and attitude continue for others  :hi: 

Offline smiths

+1

I hope her level of service and attitude continue for others  :hi:

Thanks once again for your review on her. :thumbsup: