Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Very hot busty brunette girl "Rita" from backpage - anyone met her?  (Read 2127 times)

Offline agcnospam

Spotted this girl today, looks amazing and no other GRIS hits, but the number does link to other profiles so could be dodgy or possibly have the same pimp/maid.

External Link/Members Only

Has anyone met her? Any info would be much appreciated. Cheers

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline kebabkid

Jesus she looks incredible. Fingers crossed she's real and not a blag. Anyone TOFTT?!?

honestbloke

I've seen her before but have avoided after my bad experience with Backpages. Do tell us know if you do.

Offline SWLondon

90% sure I saw her as 'Monica' in Clapham South when she was operating out of a Latin flat (she was 'Venezuelan' then).  My guess is she is Romanian.  She looked like the photos, was friendly, but everything, and I mean everything, was extra.  OWO, extra.  FK, extra. Change position, extra.  Orgasm, extra.  Ok the last one was a joke, but you get the idea.

I'd see her as a once off and expect to pay more than you see advertised for the punt, but I wouldn't go back.  The thing to remember if she was with a 'high class' agency she would be £300+, so is a bargain if you spend less than £200 on the punt.

Offline Rocket Scientist

@SWLondon
How much was the punt? Please do a review

Offline tantric talents

I see she is still on Backpage. Has anyone actually seen her yet?

LL

Spotted this girl today, looks amazing and no other GRIS hits
No gris hits?

Is she working in Sydney Australia and London simultaneously?  :D

Offline tantric talents

Ha ha she certainly gets around  :lol:
Wonder who the girl really is?

Offline agcnospam

No gris hits?

Is she working in Sydney Australia and London simultaneously?  :D

Thanks for the update chaps, however I think that site URL was created 4/6/2015 (according to Google cache checker), as I am pretty sure that there were no other hits for those pics when the initial post was made, other than a few others on London backpage as previously stated. However, I am no tech or web master so could easily be mistaken!

So, as an eternal optimist, I'm still hoping against hope, that she is based in London and the pics on the Aussie site are simply stolen.

Given that SWLondon says he has met her and says that she is the girl in the pics (and his mixed bag of reviews suggest he is a genuine and objective punter) I reckon (despite the comments about extras etc) I am going to arrange a meet anyway, as she is so hot and pretty much my idea of the perfect girl looks-wise.

If and when I arrange the meet, I will review here.

Cheers all

Offline SWLondon

Pretty sure I saw her but it's hard to tell from the photos.

I called Rita a few months back but she was only doing outcalls

Offline G.Raff

If you google her number you get results of various other girls, so it's not looking good!  :thumbsdown:

Incredible boobs though  :wacko:

Offline winkywanky

But almost certainly fake, and would feel like size 5 footballs?