Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Jenny 69 - Southwark  (Read 14303 times)

11 review(s) for sexy jenny 69 (4 positive, 2 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by ]

CHIMERA

Hello my fellow punters!

Before I start my review I would like to say I have been reading these posts for quite some time and I decided to join you and share my experiences as well. I am new here so no not really sure how this works but Im gonna write it anyways  :P

This punt is a bit old but I want to share it with you anyways  :rolleyes:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Date: 13 April 2015

Cost: 1 hour - 110 pounds

Location: Near southwark station (or 10 min walk from Waterloo station)

Comments: I had bad experiences before with agencies who switch girls and dont deliver the services they promise so I though why not give Adultwork a try. I called Jenny and booked a meeting for 1 hour. I was on guard and thought to myself that if the girl is not the same as in pictures I will simply walk away without caring because I didint want to hustle and ruin my mood. When I entered the room I saw the girl who was the same is in pictures so I got relaxed and decided to stay. I quickly jumped into shower and when I came back Jenny was waiting for me on bed completely naked  :thumbsup: I lied on the bed and asked to start with relaxing massage because I had lots of shit in my head from the previous meetings and wanted to relax before we start the actuall business  :D She offered some massage oil and made me relax a bit. After like 5 minutes I said we can start and asked for a OWO. She agreed but before starting asked me not to cum in mouth. I got a bit confused because on the website it says CIM is in the enjoy list and before going to her I asked if ALL the services were on her enjoy list available and she said yes. Anyways I said ok, (although I really wanted to CIM :D) and she proceeded. After that we did sex in several positions and I finished in her during sex. Then I chilled on the bed hoping to go for another round after some rest. I think my cooldown period lasted a bit too long because I got distracted by TV which was in the room (some TV show was on and she was watching it like crazy during our cooldown period  :D) and also we talked a bit as well. I asked to go for second round and we did. However I was not able to finish on the second round. Probably was tired/not too concentrated or something and I said we can end this meeting and I jumped into shower. After we both got dressed up she kissed me and we exchanged goodbyes and I left. As soon as I left I got this strong urge to smoke (happens to me most of the time after a punting session  :lol:) so I found some shop nearby, grabbed cigarettes and walked back home since Im not living too far away.

Would I reccommend her? - Yes. It was a good punt for me.

Would I go to her again? - I dont know. I never go to same girls but maybe if I run out of option I will  :D

Overall score: 7/10 Good experience so I would rate it as positive.

Thats it my dear punters. I hope it was not too boring. I have another story to share and will write another review soon   ;)

« Last Edit: May 09, 2015, 02:02:17 am by CHIMERA »

Offline droplet

Hello my fellow punters!

Before I start my review I would like to say I have been reading these posts for quite some time and I decided to join you and share my experiences as well. I am new here so no not really sure how this works but Im gonna write it anyways  :P

This punt is a bit old but I want to share it with you anyways  :rolleyes:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Date: 13 April 2015

Cost: 1 hour - 110 pounds

Location: Near southwark station (or 10 min walk from Waterloo station)

Comments: I had bad experiences before with agencies who switch girls and dont deliver the services they promise so I though why not give Adultwork a try. I called Jenny and booked a meeting for 1 hour. I was on guard and thought to myself that if the girl is not the same as in pictures I will simply walk away without caring because I didint want to hustle and ruin my mood. When I entered the room I saw the girl who was the same is in pictures so I got relaxed and decided to stay. I quickly jumped into shower and when I came back Jenny was waiting for me on bed completely naked  :thumbsup: I lied on the bed and asked to start with relaxing massage because I had lots of shit in my head from the previous meetings and wanted to relax before we start the actuall business  :D She offered some massage oil and made me relax a bit. After like 5 minutes I said we can start and asked for a OWO. She agreed but before starting asked me not to cum in mouth. I got a bit confused because on the website it says CIM is in the enjoy list and before going to her I asked if ALL the services were on her enjoy list available and she said yes. Anyways I said ok, (although I really wanted to CIM :D) and she proceeded. After that we did sex in several positions and I finished in her during sex. Then I chilled on the bed hoping to go for another round after some rest. I think my cooldown period lasted a bit too long because I got distracted by TV which was in the room (some TV show was on and she was watching it like crazy during our cooldown period  :D) and also we talked a bit as well. I asked to go for second round and we did. However I was not able to finish on the second round. Probably was tired/not too concentrated or something and I said we can end this meeting and I jumped into shower. After we both got dressed up she kissed me and we exchanged goodbyes and I left. As soon as I left I got this strong urge to smoke (happens to me most of the time after a punting session  :lol:) so I found some shop nearby, grabbed cigarettes and walked back home since Im not living too far away.

Would I reccommend her? - Yes. It was a good punt for me.

Would I go to her again? - I dont know. I never go to same girls but maybe if I run out of option I will  :D

Overall score: 7/10 Good experience so I would rate it as positive.

Thats it my dear punters. I hope it was not too boring. I have another story to share and will write another review soon   ;)

1st post and its a review?

She does bareback on her profile. Other reviews indicated she doesnt sem to care about barebacking. Avoid  :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

CHIMERA

1st post and its a review?

She does bareback on her profile. Other reviews indicated she doesnt sem to care about barebacking. Avoid  :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

I never noticed it when I decided to visit her  :(  When I visited her she even refused the CIM so I don't know whether she does BB or not but probably its a money issue. I also don't like to visit girls who does BB so definitely I am not going to see her again. Same thing here:  External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only  Wanted to visit her but she does BB otherwise good looking girl  :(

sadako

Jenny 69 is lovely.

I don't know why she does it, she could be  model....well ages ago! Beautiful face, long and slender legs.....

She does watch some crap TV but I always have a fab time with her.

BB'd her once and it felt fuckin' hot...ejaculated a huge torrent on her pussy!

Her pussy was lovely....and BB'd in the heat of the moment. However,consciously felt a bit weird a few days after.... 

Pompoy123

Jenny 69 is lovely.

I don't know why she does it, she could be  model....well ages ago! Beautiful face, long and slender legs.....

Her pussy was lovely....and BB'd in the heat of the moment. However,consciously felt a bit weird a few days after....

Well you are an idiot playing with your life like that but if that's your bag. It would be great if you could list others you have BB'd so we can avoid!!   :vomit: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

Offline Brazilian Martian

Jenny 69 is lovely.

Nitwit  :wacko: :crazy: :wacko: why dnt you write a review of your experience complete moron

CHIMERA

Jenny 69 is lovely.

Ok wow! Now I really regret visiting this girl. She refused to CIM and allowed BB to other punters? I wish I knew she was BB WG before I visited her  :scare: There is no way in hell im going back.....  :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

Offline pumps

Ok wow! Now I really regret visiting this girl. She refused to CIM and allowed BB to other punters? I wish I knew she was BB WG before I visited her  :scare: There is no way in hell im going back.....  :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

They only think BB leads to pregnancy, where as CIM would give them a horrible taste in their mouths which is 1000% times worse in roma prossie logic lol.

A huge majority of prossies have CIM on their profiles but just before they start to give you head they ask you not to pop in their mouth  :wacko: so it's clearly a profile written by her pimp.

CHIMERA

They only think BB leads to pregnancy, where as CIM would give them a horrible taste in their mouths which is 1000% times worse in roma prossie logic lol.

A huge majority of prossies have CIM on their profiles but just before they start to give you head they ask you not to pop in their mouth  :wacko: so it's clearly a profile written by her pimp.

Thats exactly what happened actually, just before she started to wake up Mr D she said no CIM... Also I asked about the profile and she said it was her friend who wrote the profile which is also working with her as well. (External Link/Members Only) Anyways now that I know she offers BB there is no way Im ever going back...

P.S. Although the sex and the whole experience was good like I said in my review, I wish I have checked about the BB beforehand and havent visited her...

Offline Gapeking

Usually try and avoid bb but last summer i must have BBd jenny 4 times and it was great, dont regret it one bit.

She told me she wouldn't see me again because i came in her pussy which she told me not to.

taffy

Usually try and avoid bb but last summer i must have BBd jenny 4 times and it was great, dont regret it one bit.

She told me she wouldn't see me again because i came in her pussy which she told me not to.

Legendary status achieved

CHIMERA

Most epic quote of the year  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline PLeisure

What's with the fantasists in this thread...  :diablo: :thumbsdown:  :timeout:

Offline MrDog

Well you are an idiot playing with your life like that but if that's your bag. It would be great if you could list others you have BB'd so we can avoid!!   :vomit: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

Couldn't agree more. Lurkers with multiple posts without ever putting in a review of their own.
So let me get this straight, you bare backed her 4 times and gave her a cream pie. Have you been to the clinic recently or is there no point going as its already fallen off!
You only have to look at External Link/Members Only to see what you can get catch from oral sex let alone bare backing someone who has most probably had a few thousand cocks in her, up her and all over her !

Offline Gapeking

Creampie surprise lol!

Well dnt be surprised when you start to get a burning sensation next time you urinate

Pdubz

wtf bareback? some people really do have a death wish  :dash:

each to their own i suppose 

Offline PLeisure

Ignore  :timeout:
The 'Gape' is just desperate for attention. Yawn

doink

I saw her. She was very fresh and clean. :)

I saw her. She was very fresh and clean. :)

:wacko: :crazy: a Romanian that's barebacks and your saying fresh and clean you obviously are either a fool or a attention seeker

doobes

you obviously are either a fool or a attention seeker

Or previously banned.

CHIMERA

Guys, please, this thread is obviously going into a very unnecessary direction. Please don't troll my review...  Lots of bareback and troll posts in here... Should I ask admin to remove this review?  :(

Offline leatherlover

P.S. Although the sex and the whole experience was good like I said in my review, I wish I have checked about the BB beforehand and havent visited her...

In reality though, if a WG changes her profile from BB to non BB, we could be none the wiser, so don't beat yourself up about it.

Guys, please, this thread is obviously going into a very unnecessary direction. Please don't troll my review...  Lots of bareback and troll posts in here... Should I ask admin to remove this review?  :(

Get a fucking grip  :dash: nobody is slating you I have issues with the idiots that add comments like fresh and clean and proudly admit to barebacking her and others. :hi:

sadako

geez-louise!

Guys, I was just telling my experience. Not a pimp or troll...

no point on commenting negatively unless its a bad punt.

Offline sohosuprise

Has anyone seen Jenny recently?

Would be interested to know if she is still around?
Banned reason: Reviving a 5 1/2 year old thread to leech.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline PLeisure

Why  :unknown:

You've been a member for over 5 years and yet no reviews. What's your deal?
A reminder of the rules:
1 Site ethos/mission
This Forum puts the interests of Punters first through the sharing of Reviews. The Forum does not endorse or promote any service provider or any other site. This site is totally independent. No favouritism, no special treatment, no vested interests and no pandering to service providers. Members are expected to post Reviews, although there is no formal quota (see rule 27). General chat relating to Punting is allowed on the appropriate Board.
27 Lurking / Dormant Accounts
Members that do not contribute Reviews or where their accounts become dormant may have their membership revoked.

Don't be a leech. Or expect to be removed  :hi:

Offline Fuzzyduck

You've been called out before for leeching and clearly it's water off a duck's back. Just false promises of contributing. So fuck off.

Offline PLeisure

You've been called out before for leeching and clearly it's water off a duck's back. Just false promises of contributing. So fuck off.
Now reported.

Leeching cunt  :thumbsdown:

Offline Fuzzyduck

Offline boardyhell

she has a sister called lorena and i has the pleasure of both as duo ,no bareback
bareback was easier to get than cim
jenny has been around a long time