Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: What do you guys think of Chloe - 1988?  (Read 1618 times)

spkmstr48

My rule is:

No phone number + private gallery = move on

Offline Roth

Looks hot and seems to have enhanced tits.  :thumbsup: :cool: 
A bit pricey at £130ph considering she's a newbie and doesn't offer CIM.   :unknown:
Let's see if her number goes up soon. :unknown:

Offline PaintBrush

Looks well Hot

new to AW so no ratings

If you decide to TOFTT I would be very interested in your feedback

Offline Roth

Looks like she was supposed to be in Bristol yesterday.   :unknown:

She also logged in yesterday but no update or number put up.  Also not answering emails.  :thumbsdown:

Could well be a scammer which is a shame cos she looks hot and would of made it to my HL if she was genuine.  :unknown: :thumbsdown:

Offline berksboy

Crap pics and no phone number makes it a no go .

Islander

I'm fairly sure she's real and was operating under a different profile previously. I didn't actually meet her as initially she was slow to reply but she did in the end.

Do none of you recognise the room the photos were taken in ? I'm pretty sure I've seen at least 2 other WG's in that apartment...

Offline Roth

I'm fairly sure she's real and was operating under a different profile previously. I didn't actually meet her as initially she was slow to reply but she did in the end.

Do none of you recognise the room the photos were taken in ? I'm pretty sure I've seen at least 2 other WG's in that apartment...

Ok we'll see if her number goes up this week then.  :unknown:

Which other 2 might that be?  I don't recognise the room.  :unknown:

JV547845

If I had a bigger hard on for her I'd definitely message her on the off chance, but for an `indie' note that all her photos were taken by a photographer that wasn't her.  Definitely don't waste money on her PG until she puts a sniff of life or personality or legit ness into her profile.

Offline Roth

She's not logged in since 9 May.  :unknown: Looking more and more like a PG scam! :dash:  hope I'm wrong. :unknown:

Islander

Ok we'll see if her number goes up this week then.  :unknown:

Which other 2 might that be?  I don't recognise the room.  :unknown:

Goddess Karolina and Latvian Cassandra.

Islander

She's not logged in since 9 May.  :unknown: Looking more and more like a PG scam! :dash:  hope I'm wrong. :unknown:

She did have a phone number displayed on her previous profile that I mentioned but I guess that doesn't mean a lot until somebody confirms they've spoken to her. I did exchange a few emails.

spkmstr48

Ah yes, I recognise the mirror now you mention it. Must pay another visit to C4u's throat!

Offline Roth

:wacko:

Same pimp or just 3 prossies sharing or just coincidence they use the same apartment?  :unknown:

spkmstr48

Same pimp or just 3 prossies sharing or just coincidence they use the same apartment?  :unknown:

Coincidence unlikely but either of the other 2 equally possible. I'd guess a similar arrangement to MGs flat and she doesn't answer her own phone number so my money's on pimp.

Islander

Coincidence I'd say, I think there are several rent by the day/week apartments in Bristol used by the local and touring girls.

spkmstr48

Coincidence I'd say, I think there are several rent by the day/week apartments in Bristol used by the local and touring girls.

Isn't renting an apartment to a WG called being a pimp?

Offline Roth

Isn't renting an apartment to a WG called being a pimp?

If you think about it both GK and C4u seem to come in from abroad so it makes sense for their pimp to arrange the renting of an apartment for them.   :unknown:  They probably don't take all their toys etc through customs either!  :unknown:

KenniLingus

She doesn't reply to email so I reckon its a scam!