Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: &lele& in Edinburgh  (Read 2753 times)

4 review(s) for &lele& (4 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline loser

External Link/Members Only

Cost: £70 half hour
         £80 45 minutes
         £110 hour
Location: Near Easter Road/Leith Walk Edinburgh, walkable from city centre
Towels:   Fluffy

This was a repeat visit but with pretty much the same activities.

She is better looking than the photos with an above average very slim and petite body. The physical description part of the profile is accurate although I would guess a size 6 rather than the stated 8. Tits are medium size but firm with responsive nipples. Legs are long and feet are dainty.

I was offered a shower on arrival and even shown how to work it, bathroom very clean. She dressed as I requested and is happy to wear what you bring. She is very pleasant, seemed a bit shy at first but responded to showing a bit of interest in her and soon warmed up. She is a very good kisser of the gentle GFE type, which I enjoy, a bit of tongue but not tonsil wrestling. She seems keen to please and is very open to suggestions. We indulged in penetration, oral, reverse oral, foot play and fingering, the latter seemed to get her surprisingly wet. Her oral was very good, she could suck for Romania and she does CIM at no extra charge. As I said in another post I do not believe she had much input on the profile so services like anal are definitely not offered and she will do FFM but will not lick pussy. IT issues aside she is actually open and honest about services if you ask in advance. Her English is ok regarding positions and other requests and even a bit of chat. Texts and calls are answered quickly and her phone communications are very clear, although emails are usually met with an auto response. Appointments were arranged at short notice or same day. There was no clock watching and she generally has a very professional attitude. Recommended.

Offline sammy222

Thought I'd venture away from the saunas and try this girl
Booked appointment in the morning over the phone- sent postcode, all fine
Got there 10 minutes early after driving from the West, just off Leith Walk- texted her twice and called looking for flat number etc- no response....
Poor show....

Offline Marmalade

I didn't find the flat that obvious first time I saw her. I think you may have been unlucky for some reason though. For a foreigner with very little English I thought she gave pretty reasonable comms.

Offline CeeJay

Horses for courses I expect but saw her once after seeing a couple of positve reviews. Just wasn't my type. Place was a wee bit dingy and she was just that bit too small for me.