Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ellie Rose (Marble Arch)  (Read 7770 times)

Pdubz

Going through my hotlist, Ellie rose is a voluptuous, curvy figure, so if your looking for a size 6-8, move along.

I contacted Ellie earlier in the week for a booking for Friday evening but she couldnt do it, so had to move things to accomadate a lunch time slot, all communications were via AW and in all her replies she was promt and professional, a quick call mid week as it makes her feel comfortable, no problems with that.

Her location is about a 5 minute wall from Marble arch station (Central Line) and is very discrete once inside. Shes very discrete in the fact that she makes no ones around before entering her building. The lifts were old school and I avoided them, previous punters should know why.

Ellie was already waiting for me at the door to allow a quick discrete entry into her room, my initial reaction shocked me, her pictures on her aw profile show a good looking girl but to me she was even better in flesh, her eyes and eyebrows complemented her exotic/mediterranean background, me being nervous as always went in for a friendly hug instead of a kiss.

Offered a shower, nice bathroom, fit for purpose, easy to use shower, nice toiletries and fluffy towel, back into her massive bedroom with her queen size bed within 5 minutes. I came back fully clothed which amused ellie but told her i like a bit of strip tease, foreplay with lots of dfk and thats exactly what i got. She didnt ask for the money but i left it in her room £130 for one hour.

Drinks were on offer as well as those nice expensive lindor chocolates which added a perfect touch, started to get to know her a little better by smalll talk/DFK, it was hot, shes a clever girl studying her masters which explains her limited avaliability and her privacy. lots of tounge play, those leggins came off to reveal a fantastic ass with black thongs and her breasts are nice, big and soft. OWO was gentle and slow, lots of slurping and she managed to DT. Round 1 and i feel the fella rising and she asks me if i would like to cum in her mouth which pushed the final button, got on her knees for some light face fucking before i came on her face.

More DFK in between, cuddling in bed with both of us caressing each others bodies with a lot of chit chat, talked about UKP and some weirdo clients. I found her very attractive and it wasnt long before i was hard again, more owo before cowgirl and her favourite position with her lying down on her front, suffice to say it wasnt long before i came again.
Her english is excellent as shes been living her for a very long time, so dont need to worry about that.

Round 3 and it was more DFK, (could kiss her all day), titty fuck, hand job and then it was a final third pop.
Ellie is probably the definition of NO clock watching, some wgs will clock watch and tell you when its up, some wgs will ocassionally look at their phones and some wgs will tell you if you want a shower indicating its time to go but ellie was nowhere like this, i had to get up and put my phone on to check the time as there was no clocks around and we finished way passed the allocated time, i didnt want to be rude and overstay but shes just a sweet beautiful woman who gives all her attention to you in the time, if you come clean and be respectful, then you will have a great time.  :yahoo:

Would I recommend: Yes but she is already heard off but to newbies who like their girls curvy, then hell yes

Would I go back: yes when time permits

Neutral is on my part, i got to stop punting when im tired, maybe should just stick to weekends.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline claretandblue

interesting cheers, she is listed as a size 12 and 28, would you say thats fair? also do you reckon she could take a good face fucking or was light the limit?

Offline barnstorm123

She looks mid-20s in person and is a genuine size 12. Half the WGs I've seen would only get into their stated dress sizes if they sprayed on their clothes. Ellie and Michelle Indie are probably the only girls that have been completely honest.

mrhappypants

She looks mid-20s in person and is a genuine size 12. Half the WGs I've seen would only get into their stated dress sizes if they sprayed on their clothes. Ellie and Michelle Indie are probably the only girls that have been completely honest.

Absolutely agree and not helped when dress sizes are misreported in reviews.  I will mention Stacey Nice Summer as another girl whose description is absolutely accurate.

Dave

Pdubz

interesting cheers, she is listed as a size 12 and 28, would you say thats fair? also do you reckon she could take a good face fucking or was light the limit?

yep all accurate and better looking in flesh in my opinion, i think she could take a good face fucking but i didnt try as i was looking for a nice GFE and she was too sweet

Offline Rye

I.ve met Ellie a few times this year, did have the pleasure of light face fucking with Ellie in one of our sessions (light was my preference). She was great, lots of eye contact from her during the face fucking, and i came in her mouth quite quickly as she did a really good job of taking me fully. She is firmly on my HL and will be seeing her again soon. I echo the OP's review, definately not a clock.watcher but above that, a great girl who provides a great experience, every time (and not afriad to try to make each meeting a bit different).

Pdubz

yes definitely i was pleased from start to finish how the booking went and already planning a repeat visit this month

Offline Rye

Glad you had a good time @Pdubz, hope you enjoy your next meeting with Ellie  :hi: