Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Gold Amanda boarding on negative.  (Read 1056 times)

1 review(s) for Gold Amanda (0 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline punk

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Saw this WG, very recently, turns out she was located  next to sainsburys in the high street walthamstow, communication was via text and was there within 45 minutes of contacting her.

1 hour was agreed and shared shower, cum three times agreed.

Got there and was informed by the W.G that she could only do 30 minutes for £50 instead of £60 for the hour, i was thinking that i should either walk or ask for another woman, sweet Angie works there and i might have tried my best to see her except i have an un written rule or next seeing a wg who has last day on her profile or i might have got palm off with a crap mutter, the place was unusually empty, i think there was perhaps one other wg or the maid around.

Any way decided to stay and do half hour, she is ok in the looks department, slim, small boobs,starting to loose their tone, she has dark hair / eyes not very tall around 5ft 4 may be  5ft 6 at the most.

disappeared to put money around for couple minutes, came back undressed very work man like, indicted for me to get on bed, wet wipe, blow job un remarkable, saw i was getting stiffy, put rubber on then continued blow job, on to the sex, girl on top, trying to make me cum quick,then at my suggestion mish, totally lack of any thing except standard pussy /hip movement, bit robotic, job done, clean up fucks off, no enthusiasm.

Comes back, to cut this story short, i got her in for a second round which was much the same except i cum on her body via a diy hand job played with her pussy so that she forgot the time,before starting second round she told me i had 5 minutes, fucking lie. she told me she was was 25, she may have looked 25, profile says 31, she did not look 31 though,so profile my be an already used one.

All in all 5/10, neutral, instead of negative, because i popped twice in half hour and she did not give me any problems, popping twice, showered on own,no chance of share, i really did not want to any way, she showered after me, while i dried off, she came back, told me times up, hurry before next punter comes.

Offline punk

All in all unremarkable better out there,unless you want a pump and dump.

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: May 08, 2015, 07:34:09 pm by punk »

Offline Lance

Profile seems to have been taken over by another lady and i'm very interested!

Offline punk

totally different women now. Good old profile passed on.

doobes

Looks like Amanda and Anabelle have done the same photo shoot.

Offline Lance

Looks like Amanda and Anabelle have done the same photo shoot.

Indeed. Many of that circle have. Seems to be a popular backdrop....