Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cool_chick2014 of Adultwork  (Read 2690 times)

1 review(s) for cool_chick2014 (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Gothic D

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I have had her on my hotlist for quite a while but with one thing and another never managed to match timings until recently.
Comms with her were very good and was directed to a row of terraces in Wallsend.
Parking was very easy with plenty of spaces even in the evening.

Was met promptly at the door by Laura(for that is the name she gave me)dressed in jeans and top.I quite like it when they wear normal clothes that you can peel off,makes it seem more real.
Her profile pictures are accurate.when I say accurate I don't mean she has a big white square head but the body is as you see it.
Facially I found her to be very attractive and her age is not too far off what's stated and size is about right I think.
What you don't get in the pics is a sense of scale.She is very small and all in proportion....lovely.

Services were all delivered very enthusiastically and she seems to really enjoy herself,especially with the RO.She can get quite loud.
OWO was good and I did have to stop her as I was close to popping.
Lots of FK throughout the meeting.
Sex was very energetic and again she seemed to enjoy it I sampled Cowgirl.Missionary and Doggie with me finishing in Doggie with her arms held back so I could really pound into her.
I never asked about anal but will next time.She doesn't seem to be the type of woman who will put something on her likes list but have no intention of performing it.

A very good punt with a nice friendly and enthusiastic woman.
I shall certainly be returning.

Reeson69

Thanks for the review.
I've had an interest in her for a while but there's always been one I've wanted to see before getting around to her.

I like it when the girl comes to the door dressed in everyday clothes so that's another plus for me.

Toshiba

Must admit looking at her a few times but the lack of cim puts me off her

Offline Gothic D

Must admit looking at her a few times but the lack of cim puts me off her

Try asking her.I noticed she didn't have Receiving Oral down either but I asked and she said there were a few things missing on the list that she would do.You never know CIM might be one of them.
As I know you prefer the smaller woman I think she would be right up your street.

Toshiba

Try asking her.I noticed she didn't have Receiving Oral down either but I asked and she said there were a few things missing on the list that she would do.You never know CIM might be one of them.
As I know you prefer the smaller woman I think she would be right up your street.

Ive asked her via AW some time ago, she doesnt do cim

Never mind

Offline Sar-Major

Nice review Gothic my man  :D  :D  :D

I must admit I've looked at her profile on AW for a while and she is on my radar to be "Visited". I'm really not sure just "What" was stopping me from contacting her, but as you've toftt, and a positive review placed on here.

:dash: :dash: :dash:

Maybe soon I shall endeavour to make the move and "Jump her Bones" as they say.    :D :lol: :D :lol:

:hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Uniformad

Thanks for the review, I also have been so close to making a booking but the photos on display have always put me off last minute

Online wearsidemark

Seen her quite a few times. Fantastic body and very tight. Always left happy. Dosent do cim at all. Realy gets into the fucking.

Im saving up for a few hours with her.

Offline jarrovian

I saw her a couple of years ago very petite with a smashing pair of breasts, but lacked enthusiasm. Maybe I caught her on an off day, could be tempted again

Offline Gothic D

I saw her a couple of years ago very petite with a smashing pair of breasts, but lacked enthusiasm. Maybe I caught her on an off day, could be tempted again

Unless she has changed since then you must have had an off day.
Or maybe I am the minge master?.................................................not very likely that,is it?
Jokes aside I found her to be very good.

Reeson69

I don't think her profile makes her  a "Top of the hotlist" girl and maybe that's how she wants it.
It seems a few of us have noticed her but there's always something slightly more tempting on offer elsewhere.