Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: running into other punters  (Read 8419 times)

Offline nike

[quote author=indianushanka link=topic=56126.msg728166#msg728166 date=1431244059
I've been in a situation where WAG has started to dress up in another outfit, maid outfit as I was dressing to leave. Felt sorry for the next guy as I had cum all over her tits and she just wiped them off with wipes in a rushed manner.
[/quote]

hahaha,  I bet the blokes before u never even gave u a second thought. At least in the parlours most wgs shower after each punt. I've been to several indies who do not offer shower facilities.

tnalove

I love choosing from a line up, ideally one of them will beg. Next best is Germany where you walk around the house and choose girls from the doorways to their rooms.

I refuse to choose from a beauty parade and always ask for them to show themselves one at a time and then tell the receptionist who I have chosen.

It saves me seeing the looks of relief on the non-chosen girls' faces.

With indies, the one embarrassing element would be when two of us arrive for the same girl at the same time - especially if you are the one put off to wait outside...
« Last Edit: May 10, 2015, 08:07:55 pm by tnalove »

spkmstr48

I refuse to choose from a beauty parade and always ask for them to show themselves one at a time and then tell the receptionist who I have chosen.

It saves me seeing the looks of relief on the non-chosen girls' faces.

With indies, the one embarrassing element would be when two of us arrive for the same girl at the same time - especially if you are the one put off to wait outside...

Yeah, Marmite Girl had a bit of a queue last time I saw her. Delayed me with a feeble excuse then 5 minutes after we started there was another knock on the door plus I forget who but another UKP member was waiting in his car, Sergey had quadruple booked  her.

Offline Cuntminion

Would be tempted to say 'oi what you doing in my sister's place" to see the reaction

But seriously not bothered

JV547845

I've seen suspected Sergei s and fellow punters once or twice.  But you never really can tell the difference between them and any other hotel guest, nor can they really ever tell what you're there for, as long as you don't stink to high heaven of pussy.  Treat them like another hotel guest and problem solved.  No point being paranoid.

Offline Cuntminion

To be honest being blessed a the eyesight of a mole I don't notice the world around me

See no evil and all that

KenniLingus

To be honest being blessed a the eyesight of a mole I don't notice the world around me

See no evil and all that

Who needs to see when you have your face buried in pussy!  ;)

Offline Brazilian Martian

In some of the brothels in south america punters sit at reception drinking together or in the kitchen with the maid it's not really a big deal.

KenniLingus

In some of the brothels in south america punters sit at reception drinking together or in the kitchen with the maid it's not really a big deal.

A bit like Victoria House in Luterworth where you can chat with other punters. Takes a little getting used too!

Offline Brazilian Martian

A bit like Victoria House in Luterworth where you can chat with other punters. Takes a little getting used too!

Yeah I guess so but nothing like drinking a cold beer while talking to a total stranger about football,Politics, & which hookers your planning to fuck

Offline Thepacifist

Had a punt today with the regular and got in the lift with 2 other blokes. As i got in I could see the floor i wanted was already selected. I thought he might follow me to the same room I was going to but he didn't. I've seen other punters before when walking out. I've seen other punters at LMP so it doesn't bother me. We're all in it together  :hi:

jaltec

One of the reasons i punt is because of the thrill . To walk past the general population knowing your going to do something illegal and dirty ; and will get  away with it just so because I CAN.
Talking to other punters and discussing which one i will get would make it a KFC experiance for me :dash:

Offline GalaxyMan

One of the reasons I punt is because I'm going to do something illegal (Quote edited a tiny bit)

What are you going to do that's illegal?

;)

GM

jaltec

illegal  as in frowned upon. You dont really want your neighbours or your co-workers or family to know where your dick has been.
It is huge turn on for me knowing i have my own little secret that i would not share with anyone exept for people like me with anonymity of course.

Offline GalaxyMan

illegal  as in frowned upon.

Ah, illicit then, rather than illegal

Pedant GM

:cool:

Dilly1

illegal  as in frowned upon. You dont really want your neighbours or your co-workers or family to know where your dick has been.
It is huge turn on for me knowing i have my own little secret that i would not share with anyone exept for people like me with anonymity of course.

Do you think your parents were shouting from the roof tops the day you were concieved? Or do you think they were gentle in approching the subjuect once they found out they were expectant parents?

Offline Blackpool Rock

Do you think your parents were shouting from the roof tops the day you were concieved? Or do you think they were gentle in approching the subjuect once they found out they were expectant parents?
Yeah I can just imagine the conversation - So Mr Smith just to let you know your daughter is still fertile and I bred her last week  :scare:

jaltec

@dilly1
dont really see where your getting at?

jaltec

I think its rather clear what im trying to say. i would admitt to fucking my wife to get her preg but would you admitt to fucking a WG in the mouthis the question. lol

Offline Dime

I had a punt last night and ran a little bit over time. It was with an agency, and the WG I was with said another girl should be here any minute for a booking. I then heard the flat buzzer going. I was still getting my coat on, I quickly kissed her goodbye then the buzzer rang for a second time much louder and more aggressive- for about 10 seconds. I exited the flat , and saw the punter waiting outside. I held the main door open to let him into the complex, and he just said "Cheers mate". But it would have been a bit confusing for him that the WG he had booked was late and the girl I was with was still there getting ready to leave.

tnalove

Well there's a full waiting room at Sandy's Superstars that gives even more opportunity for inter-punter conversation but I agree there's a difference when you are, in VH, undressing in company, in the set of open showers  or sharing the plunge pool or sauna...after all that, sitting in just a towel watching the TV and trying not to eye each girl going in and out her room while pretending to watch the TV in the lounge makes casual conversation - rare.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2015, 09:08:05 pm by tnalove »

Offline AgedCases

Shouldn't us punters be high-fiving each other? Ha, ha!

Offline Convince Me

If I bump into somebody when leaving I say 'think of me when she's sucking your plums!'

Type_O_Negative

If I bump into somebody when leaving I say 'think of me when she's sucking your plums!'
But what if you bump into somebody when entering?

CHIMERA

I also ran into a another punter on my way out during my recent punt. I opened the door to exit and he was right in front of me preparing to enter. We almost bumped into each other  :lol: He was similar to my age (which is not the usual thing I think) and smiled at me. I smiled back and left the place. I dont mind running into another punters usually but when I know there is one girl working in that place and as I am about to enter the place, some abomination exits the same place I might overthink my stay  :D

Pompoy123

This may seem a bit far-fetched but I once bumped into my younger brother on the way in and my elder twin brothers on the way out. My cousin barged in on us by mistake during the event and I caught the girl answering a text from my dad whilst I took her doggy style. After passing the twins on the way out I bumped into my wife, her mother, my boss and the vicar waiting at the bus stop outside as my uncle and his wife, driver and conductor, pulled up at the bus stop. 

We had such a laugh later!   :yahoo:

I knew this was a lie when I saw the bit about your boss at the bus stop, he has a car  :thumbsup:

Offline Convince Me

But what if you bump into somebody when entering?
'Here cums the cavalry!'

bebobdado

I had it happen a couple of times

The strangest was when i turned up at the door of the house and rang the door bell and this guy suddenly appears next to me, which makes me think it is some kind of scam and hes gonna rob me, but he just says hi and i say hi back

The door is answered by the girl (eastern european) who acts surprised that it is two guys, but invites us in.

We follow her up the stairs and finally as she leads us into a bedroom we stop her and explain we don't know each other and are not looking to have a booking together.

she then went to get some of her friends, the other guy chose one of them and i had the original girl.

just weird

broksonic

To me if you meet another punter . There is every chance that the WG works like a  conveyor, and has not had a shower or a wash before seeing you.   This is why I would not be very happy to meet another punter .  Unless I knew more than one WG worked from there

Offline Turtle1

Lost track of the times its happened. Can be rather funny.

Offline Corus Boy

Quite a few times when leaving or arriving just as someone was moving in the opposite direction.

Worst times were at the Claude Road place. There were three bedrooms there, Uncle's room, the girls sleeping room and the working room.

Usual form was that if the girl was busy you sat in the kitchen chatting with Uncle until the girl called out, then you hide in the bathroom until the previous customer left, that was nice because the girl would rush in for a quick shower and sometimes never asked you to leave.  One time I didn't wait for Uncle to say anything and just headed for the bathroom and walked in on a previous client/ or next client in the shower! That took us both by surprise  :D

Another time I strolled in through the kitchen door and uncle just told me that the girl room was in the room, so I wandered down and walked into the working room to see her hard at work.  He had meant wait in her bedroom until the previous guy had finished.

tallguy74

To me if you meet another punter . There is every chance that the WG works like a  conveyor, and has not had a shower or a wash before seeing you.   This is why I would not be very happy to meet another punter .  Unless I knew more than one WG worked from there

I agree. I try and avoid WGs who work like a conveyor, complete turn off

Offline Hungarian Lover

Met one in the girls kitchen just yesterday said hello as he walked out, got a reply back. Nice if you don't meet another punter but otherwise part of the game I suppose, can't say I was to bothered.

Offline howrude

There was a place I used to go to where they would have all the punters waiting together in the one room. And the receptionist used to get us all into conversation. It eased things a bit.

I'd generally prefer not to run into other punters. They'e be equally as uncomfortable but I'd just rather not.

squeezebox

There was a place I used to go to where they would have all the punters waiting together in the one room. And the receptionist used to get us all into conversation. It eased things a bit.

I'd generally prefer not to run into other punters. They'e be equally as uncomfortable but I'd just rather not.

My experience was similar @ Cleo's in Highbridge. Early afternoons there could easily be ten of us sitting in the waiting room and no-one wanting to speak. My first experience felt surreal, but got used to it as the maid was quite chatty and extrovert.

Offline adindas

i recently ran into a punter on my way out and it made me feel awkard . He was a lot younger than i am. he made eye contact i ignored and walked away. any similar stories.

Many punters do not have a problem with this as long as the one they will meet is not the one they know closely in the civvy life.

Think about the people who visit the GB parties, swingers club, dodging, bukake parties, mega brothels, RLD, etc ....
How many punters they meet in the venue in which they already aware of before they make decision whether visit or not to visit the establishements ???
« Last Edit: May 26, 2015, 10:12:39 am by adindas »

Offline Corus Boy

My experience was similar @ Cleo's in Highbridge. Early afternoons there could easily be ten of us sitting in the waiting room and no-one wanting to speak. My first experience felt surreal, but got used to it as the maid was quite chatty and extrovert.

Isn't it amazing how many punters are called John?  :D

Offline anyfucker

Last week saw a popular WG at her new to me location, when i received the address a couple of hours beforehand i saw it was the same address aa another popular WG so when London Transport excelled and i arrived 20mins early thought i would stand at the bus stop (there's a clue) and play "spot the punter" coming out, saw two likely guys. Went in behind another guy at the door seeing the other WG. Went over time so on my way out saw another likely candidate at the bus stop checking his phone  :lol:

Mackydees

I used to live near a couple of WGs and you could spot punters a mile off. Beforehand they'd be hanging around permanently checking phone waiting on call or text. Afterwards though you'd see them switch phones on, check voicemail etc while walking briskly away.

If you know the signs we're an easy bunch to spot

Offline Cuntminion

I used to live near a couple of WGs and you could spot punters a mile off. Beforehand they'd be hanging around permanently checking phone waiting on call or text. Afterwards though you'd see them switch phones on, check voicemail etc while walking briskly away.

If you know the signs we're an easy bunch to spot

The old wait before going in

Prob most obvious part, if your doing more a high vis safety jacket pretend to be a builder or summing

Type_O_Negative

This thread puts a smile on my face  :rolleyes:

As i only visit my regulars - i know where they live. So i always stay in "safe" distance (for example on tube station) because i don't want to be recognized as a punter. I wait for final text "I'm ready darling" and then i go. I never wait on their doorstep.

Offline Cuntminion

This thread puts a smile on my face  :rolleyes:

As i only visit my regulars - i know where they live. So i always stay in "safe" distance (for example on tube station) because i don't want to be recognized as a punter. I wait for final text "I'm ready darling" and then i go. I never wait on their doorstep.

Hmm I get close to where I need to be, same road

Don't care what people think, worst case someone comes up and fronts you

Tell em to fuck off

Or maybe comedy

"You a punter?"

"No I'm a dealer, now fuck off"

I gave up caring what others thought long ago

raylondoner

I knew this was a lie when I saw the bit about your boss at the bus stop, he has a car  :thumbsup:

Damn, was it that obvious!  :hi:

MrBridger

The old wait before going in

Prob most obvious part, if your doing more a high vis safety jacket pretend to be a builder or summing

Or maybe a traffic cop, leather boy, Indian Chief or (what was the fifth one again?)

It's fun to stay at the.... :dance:

« Last Edit: May 27, 2015, 12:49:46 am by MrBridger »

squeezebox

Isn't it amazing how many punters are called John?  :D

:D

Also, it was their first time and just passing through.. ;)

Davebrown

It happens. A bit uncomfortable. But hey  :blush: :blush:

Aspen

Isn't it amazing how many punters are called John?

In the States it comes with the territory.

Offline flybynightpm

Hello to the guy in the green fleece in Harrow Wield today... walking along with his punting phone ;) Hope u enjoyed yourself..

Offline The_Don

I know for a fact that I've seen follow members from this forum punting. Who I'm not saying but some comments were made so its easy to place them at a location that I was and had been  :hi:

LL

I know for a fact that I've seen follow members from this forum punting. Who I'm not saying but some comments were made so its easy to place them at a location that I was and had been  :hi:
Did Jimmy pull up in his red taxi? :D