Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: What do you do when you can't go through with a booking?  (Read 690 times)

W5_gent

Appreciate your thoughts as I may have been too demanding in a RB I put up. Already had one girl slagging me off stating that I should be more grateful because I stated if within 15 minutes of meeting them, if I decided that I couldn't go through with it, I would cancel the booking and compensate them £50. I had planned to start the booking at a bar. I put this in as in my last booking, I didn't find the girl attractive at all and it was a very expensive twenty minutes.

Offline HappyandLucky

Appreciate your thoughts as I may have been too demanding in a RB I put up. Already had one girl slagging me off stating that I should be more grateful because I stated if within 15 minutes of meeting them, if I decided that I couldn't go through with it, I would cancel the booking and compensate them £50. I had planned to start the booking at a bar. I put this in as in my last booking, I didn't find the girl attractive at all and it was a very expensive twenty minutes.
Can't you avoid most of this by just requesting full photos etc as part of your RB request and making it very clear what your expectation of service is.  You might come across as a time waster / or someone who might bail.  Then when you get RB's through you can make it clear that any bait and switch etc and you will walk.

I don't do RB's so hopefully others can provide more informed advice  :drinks:

W5_gent

Good idea. I had one punt where I paid for the PG to make sure I liked the girl. Trouble is, same girl turned up but she had tattoos above her breasts which she photoshopped out.

Ben4454

When I book I make sure face is clearly visible. That way I know what I am getting into. An out call with a girl you have no idea what she looks like appearance wise kind of risky - although I have done it in the past. Luckily the working girl wasn't ugly.

Offline Spunky34

• Ban Countdown
  • Reviews: 11
I do RBs often, and generally get a very good response if I simply say as part of the booking request that a face photo is helpful to me when making a decision. If you put it a bit like that I think you're unlikely to get anyone slagging you off (not everyone will send a photo, but if that's the case you can always ignore them).

The way you describe your RB says that all you are willing to guarantee is a fee of £50.   I can see why that might not get a brilliant reply, especially if the girl has to travel at all to get to the booking.  It may be a good rate for 15 minutes, but it's not a massive amount of money in itself, especially once you add in the time the girl will take to get ready and get to the bar where you want to meet. 

Personally, I think it's fair enough to discuss shortening a booking for a reduced fee only if the WG is the one suggesting cutting it short, or if agreed services were not provided.  But what someone looks like and whether you find them attractive is not a service, it's a risk which you choose to take when you punt (especially using an RB). 

Do what you can beforehand to make sure it will be OK (photo, exchange email messages and arrange to speak before you meet). There are no guarantees but if you put a bit of effort into it you are much less likely to make expensive mistakes.

Offline Outcallguy

I agree with the others.
With the caveat that you aren't obliged to pay a wg if they haven't been honest.

I ask for photos upfront, which weeds out a lot of dishonesty. As girls who refuse to send pics, obviously have something to hide.

Had a couple of girls turn up to my place with a bad attitude and just told them to leave. I usually give them £10 just to cover the underground fare.
BUT you don't have to pay for a service you don't want, it's really their fault if they have lied about their services, or looks.

Offline Falkirk GND

"As girls who refuse to send pics, obviously have something to hide."   :dash:

Yes they DO have something to hide - like the fact they're WGs!!! Just because a girl won't send pics (and I'm presuming we are talking FACE pics here) does NOT mean she is dishonest! It could be that she is simply sensible!! Once a pic is out there in that context, it's out there!  Many WG advice sites counsel against sending face pics.

More than one girl's career, relationship, or reputation has been ruined by giving face pics so I would never take that as a sign of anything other than security consciousness, and certainly never, ever as a sign of dishonesty!!  :hi:

Offline finn5555

I use the RB system and it works well most of the time. I always ask for a face pic and if they don't send one I don't proceed  :hi: equally I like to speak with them on the phone and ensure we are compatible  :thumbsup:

Just had this one quote £350 for 2 hours External Link/Members Only clearly she hasn't read my booking and with a shit profile like that £35 for 2 hours is nearer the mark  :wackogirl: