Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Maya@23  (Read 2036 times)

4 review(s) for .Maya@23. (2 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline MrBamboo

Went to see Maya this week, I have to say it was one of the most un-erotic experiences I have ever had. Arrived outside 7 or 8 mins early and called as requested. She asked me to wait for 5 mins whilst she got ready (why ? she knew I was coming), about 15 mins later she rang back which meant I was waiting in the rain and wind and was freezing !
The photo's of her must be at least 4-5 years old, she is a lot larger and no where near as pretty, in fact I thought facially she looked almost masculine. Into the room and straight away she says "clothes off" (she does have limited English). Bit of kissing no FK, then she says "lie on bed". I was starting to regret the booking already, anyway she asks if I want OW or OWO, went for OWO at which point she pulls my foreskin back and examines my knob like its on fire. Then vigorously rubs it down with 2 wet wipes, ouch.
Her BJ technique is ok, not great but ok. I was struggling to get a proper hard on by now so said I want to stand and you carry on blowing me until I cum (cim 20.00 extra).
Now came the final straw, as she was sitting on the bed she put a line of tissues on each thigh to catch any drips ffs ! In the end I just wanked off into her mouth as I just wanted out of there. So basically I paid 80 quid to wank into a birds mouth, not the worst thing in the world but not sure its worth 80 pound.

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Offline brumrock

Thank you for the review MrBamboo. I have been on the fence about seeing this one but after reading your review she is deffo off my HL. There is another review which also stated that she had put some weight on. Hope your next punt is a better one.

Bye, bye to you Maya and get some up to date pics on your profile so we know what to expect.

Offline BustaNut

I saw her a few weeks ago and it was nothing special tbh. She was a plan C and afterwards I wished I'd have travelled a little further to plan D. Overall the whole experience was just lacklustre and robotic/rehearsed.
She is a lot larger than her pics suggest though (not a BBW), and her thighs are fucking huge!!

Offline MrBamboo

Thank you for the review MrBamboo. I have been on the fence about seeing this one but after reading your review she is deffo off my HL. There is another review which also stated that she had put some weight on. Hope your next punt is a better one.

Bye, bye to you Maya and get some up to date pics on your profile so we know what to expect.

It was a spur of the moment punt as my office is only 10 mins walk away. Next time I will go in the opposite direction to the Erotic Studio !!
And yes her thighs are very big....... with cellulite !!  :vomit:

Dodo

She was on my Hot Hot List following POG's recent very positive  review........

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=55500.msg718943;topicseen#msg718943

I know we have differing preferences but these two reviews are miles apart.......confused or what !!!