Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SEXY-NICOLLE - Paddington  (Read 2398 times)

Big Cat

Saw Sexy Nicolle the other day at her top floor flat about 8 minutes from Paddington station - quiet enough street and easy enough to find. Was running late and she was totally cool with it.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

There was only one review available for Nicolle (cheers pal) and everything the reviewer said was on point. Nicolle is meatier than she appears in the pics, facially no supermodel but A+ tits and an A+ butt. She's all over you as soon as you walk in the door and come to think of it she's probably one of the horniest girls I've ever met in my life. Full on kissing, biting, scratching, fucking, the type of girl who will rip your dick off and throw it in the street. Literally anything I said to her she would spin it into something sexual and it kept me very horny indeed.

There were parts where she asked me to take it easy on the boob/butt grabbing, but that was my fault for trying to match her aggression levels. She seems to like to be the one in control which is totally fine by me.

Got a boner just typing this out. Quite certain I'll visit her again at some point  :thumbsup:

Offline rockharders

There was only one review available for Nicolle (cheers pal) and everything the reviewer said was on point.

Glad you found my review useful. I've been a couple of times and your experience sounds as "fuck your brains out" as mine. She is very sexual and crazy horny, like she's the one raping me. Sex aside, Nicolle is a very friendly and chatty girl and I genuinely enjoy her company.